Re:Post any Dragon Crossroads technical issues here only

[Post New]by s73irish on Dec 29, 12 5:50 PM
I am having a difficult time with level 17 myself...

Kerplunk22 wrote:Level 17: the buttons that enable you to put the diamonds on the towers are disabled. So I have to start over a million times before i can finish the level, hoping the buttons will be clickable and not greyed-out. The soldier doesn't show up after I buy him.

Level 18: Not able to click on resources that I need to complete the level. The stone and gold on the lower left of the screen are not clickable. Also, when I trade goods with the merchant, I don't get the goods. I cannot finish this level because of these bugs, please fix them quickly!

In general, the game seems to be getting quite buggy after a few levels...

[Post New]by Kosbykat on Dec 30, 12 7:49 AM
obrien60 wrote:I set a little man to chop wood pile and he would not stop. Lol. Just kept chopping away. Every one else did not continue onto other tasks. Might purchase when it is not so new and buggy. It is kinda cute.

This happened to me too! The guy would not stop chopping on the big piece of wood. Can someone help with this? Now the characters are all frozen!

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by obrien60 on Dec 30, 12 11:53 AM
I keep checking back and am sorry to see that there has been no updated, fixed version of this game yet. Will there be? It would be a shame if it was never fixed.

Toymentor
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Toymentor on Jan 1, 13 9:06 PM
Having the same issue on 17. I've restarted it several times. Sometimes I can click on this thing, but not that thing, then restart and can click on that thing but not this thing .. etc. Haven't been able to click on the bridge in the top left at all. Got the soldier to work once but then I couldn't click the jewel. Ugh!

s73irish wrote:I am having a difficult time with level 17 myself...

Kerplunk22 wrote:Level 17: the buttons that enable you to put the diamonds on the towers are disabled. So I have to start over a million times before i can finish the level, hoping the buttons will be clickable and not greyed-out. The soldier doesn't show up after I buy him.

Level 18: Not able to click on resources that I need to complete the level. The stone and gold on the lower left of the screen are not clickable. Also, when I trade goods with the merchant, I don't get the goods. I cannot finish this level because of these bugs, please fix them quickly!

In general, the game seems to be getting quite buggy after a few levels...

Toymentor
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Toymentor on Jan 2, 13 4:43 AM
Update .. tried it again this morning and got through 17 without a hitch. Same with 18. Guess I'll get to see how buggy the rest of the game is .. :-)

FishinFem
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by FishinFem on Jan 7, 13 12:13 PM
obrien60 wrote:I set a little man to chop wood pile and he would not stop. Lol. Just kept chopping away. Every one else did not continue onto other tasks. Might purchase when it is not so new and buggy. It is kinda cute.

SAME PROBLEM HERE ...had to quit then restart game.... restarting level doesn't work if you restart level nobody comes out of the tents to do the tasks

[Post New]by marybelow on Mar 24, 13 11:48 AM
I am having the same problem in finishing the game. I think its the last level. I keep starting this level over & over again. Few times, I cant even get my solders to do anything & other times, I get one solder to go fight, but stands there fighting forever. It looks like theyre dancing, but its aggravating. Ive started this level about 10-15 times already & ready just to delete the game & stop my membership, because it looks like BFG isnt doing anything about it. They could of at least return the money we paid for the game or give us a free game!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 24, 13 12:50 PM
Hi marybelow,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble with this game too.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to go through some specific troubleshooting steps that may get everything straightened out. They'll also be able to help if you decide you would like to return this game.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Level 51 bug

[Post New]by jus2play on Apr 10, 13 9:25 PM
tuakka wrote:There's a bug in lvl 51 that prevents players from being able to complete the level and continue on with the game. When you purchase your 2nd soldier then click on a gargoyle to defeat it (either gargoyle doesn't matter which), the soldiers just stand there and don't do anything. I've tried restarting the level several times to no avail, and also exiting the game completely then come back in, but again, to no avail. Can't finish the level or the game BFG....fix this!

[Post New]by Greg_R on Jun 13, 13 12:19 AM
I purchased this game only to find out I can't play it. The problem is that there's no visible background bmp. I wish I could post a picture of it. What I'm seeing are the resources (wood, stone, etc), the huts and background trees and an ogre (tutorial level) that appear to be floating and moving wave pattern in the background (I'm guessing that's for water effects). Unfortunately, this wave effect is all I'm seeing... It's completely covering the background picture. As the pathway/road are part of this blocked bmp I have no clue what resources are blocked or available to pick up. I'm guessing this is a resolution problem as the ogre looks pixelated. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TheRealDragon
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by TheRealDragon on Dec 19, 13 8:36 PM
Exactly the same problem as Greg R. Couldn't have described it better. Everything seems to be working, except that I can't see anything over those silver waves.

I also had this identical problem with The Tiny Tale.

I couldn't find anything about missing backgrounds in any of the help files. Any clues???

[Post New]by marach24 on Jan 14, 14 11:41 AM
Keeps pausing cant play at alll just bought it,

IPMP
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Post any Dragon Crossroads technical issues here only

[Post New]by IPMP on Jan 29, 14 6:11 PM
bfgTokoro wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

IPMP
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IPMP on Jan 29, 14 6:12 PM
I've download the demo and even in the beginning is freezing all the time. I was'nt able to play the demo.

Go to: