bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Post any Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 22, 13 12:22 PM
Hey there dollyflower,

You can find specific instructions on how to run the game as an administrator by clicking here. (Just click on the blue text!)

Also, writing into Tech Support may be helpful as well, as they can work with you directly on those steps to try to get the game working.

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

Re:Post any Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by lovegreaty on Mar 21, 13 12:32 PM
I was enjoying this game up until I ran into a glitch, but it seems like no one else has had this same issue as me. I run into a problem with my screen whenever I reach the Hall of Trophies where the four animals are locked in the cages. Normally clicking on parts of the screen brings up a close up view screen to see closer. But whenever I tried clicking on the cages I would get a blank pop up viewer with nothing but the "x" button to close the zoom in. This happens also with the library door with the owls. I was able to click around the cages and guess which animal to progress the game, but it's impossible for me to click to get the mirror by the library door or even play the mini game.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it didn't help. Anybody have any idea what's causing this?

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 12, 14 10:28 PM
This game runs too slow.

[Post New]by Milana83 on Mar 9, 14 11:38 AM
? ????????? ??????, ? ???? ??????? ? ???? ????????????? ????, ?? ??? ?? ????????. ??????? ? ??????? ??? ????? ????????????? ????????? ????. ??? ?????? ? ??? ?????

Go to: