Re:Post any The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by petitmiam on Dec 7, 13 11:22 PM
mothra7 wrote:The two key parts in Chapter 3 will not attach. Also, the Strategy Guide reverts back each time it's accessed. I'm playing the iPad version on my iPad, so I'm surprised to have problems with a BFG.

I've already un-installed and then re-installed it. Can you add anything?

Emily

I had problems with the key parts attaching too, if you put the key part you are holding slightly northwest of the stationary key part, not touching it at all it should work.

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 1:41:30 AM PST

Re:Post any The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by petitmiam on Dec 7, 13 11:26 PM
Vicki92123 wrote:Having see the general answer is to uninstall and reinstall, I've done this.

I know have a problem in the batch the hammer will not straitened the nail - which is annoying as it worked before!

I'm playing on iPad.

I struggled with both the nail and putting the rider on the horse, I just kept trying in different places and eventually it worked. I found if I put the rider over the horses hooves area, it worked. Yes I tried lining the rider up so he was sitting perfectly on the horse too, didn't work.

[Post New]by petitmiam on Dec 11, 13 1:39 AM
I ended up having to start the game over, but I've worked out how not to trigger the annoying glitch that doesn't allow you to get the wrench. Don't even go near the safe on the wall in the tower until you've made the heart key, gone into the room and talked to the wife. Once you put the two safe key parts together you can go back and open the safe. Otherwise you're using only half a safe key, even though after using the key half you still have it in your inventory to put together with the other half. If you use the half key twice, once to open the safe and then again to put with the other half, the HOS to get the wrench is not triggered and it is impossible to complete the game.

[Post New]by mothra7 on Dec 19, 13 3:16 PM
Petitmiam,

Thanks! I re-installed for the second time and still couldn't connect the key. As soon as I did as you suggested, bingo!

shunterfl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shunterfl on Dec 26, 13 7:34 PM
So you have to play the game from the beginning to fix a problem with the safe key and wrench HOS in the final chapter (3) in order to finish the game? I already have 3 other games in a similar state as it is! I have spent hundreds of dollars on BF games this past year when combining this iPad game with my PC. I'm beginning to feel like I am paying BF so I can be their beta tester. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by garnoldb on Jan 10, 14 4:27 PM
bfgIzara wrote:Hey Fishies,

Thanks so much for letting us know about these issues, and if you haven't already it would be a huge help if you would write into <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support</a> with a <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1688>Dr. Felix</a>. The more information we're able to collect, the more we'll have to present to the developer if a fix is needed.

To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Using an iPad, there is no green envelope to click on

Go to: