jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Post any Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Dec 27, 12 7:37 PM
Gee thanks, BFG!

Is that all you can offer for a very flawed game??

This has gotten to be way too often...just check my account and you will see how loyal I have been but this is pushing me beyond belief....

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 28, 12 6:42 AM
Hi jkjmd03,

I am sorry that we cannot offer more help but we are quite limited as to the advice we can offer via the Forums.

As you mentioned issues with a number of games I would encourage you to contact Tech Support and let them know the types of issues you have been having and with what games.

By the way, I am not suggesting that it is your computer at fault but by doing this, we can assess the situation correctly and work from there.

If you have the time, please run and include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report in that mail so that we can start helping you right away.

I really hope this gets sorted for you soon and that you will be able to enjoy your games!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 12/28/2012 at 2:03:29 PM PST

jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Jan 1, 13 12:07 PM
JUST PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY FOR THIS SERIOUSLY FLAWED GAME!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 3, 13 3:23 AM
Heya jkjmd03,

As bfgBaikal already mentioned, we're really sorry that we can't help you out better through the Forums as we do not have the tools and get this checked out further.

For more assistance I would definitely recommend you to get in touch with our Customer Support Team. They'll be happy to have a look at the whole situation and work something out for you.

You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 01/03/2013 at 3:24:08 AM PST

jueh
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jueh on Jan 6, 13 12:53 PM
Will there be a fix for this game, as I can't get past the cannonball scene, my computer freezes up each time I try to play that mini game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 9, 13 4:01 AM
Hi jueh,

Have you tried the advice in the following help article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement to how the game runs and should help avoid the freezing issues you have encountered.

That being said, if the issues persist after checking out that article or you would like some help with this, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

jueh
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jueh on Jan 11, 13 12:45 AM
I have tried everything, the game always freezes at the same point, the cannonball game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 11, 13 3:49 AM
Hi jueh,

As you have already tried the suggestions offered for these issues, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

They will be glad to assist you and provide some more specific advice.

We are very limited as to the support we can offer via the Forums hence, that team will be glad to help you out. Also, they can also provide some alternative solutions such as replacing the game if you understandably, would prefer to play another.

I hope this information is helpful!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by starfish2014 on Aug 14, 14 5:41 PM
I too had trouble downloading this game after I purchased it. The free trial version downloaded but only let me play about 15 min then told me to buy the complete version. The download was extreeeeemly slow and froze at 99%. I re- downloaded, extremely slow and froze again. Finally it downloaded but would not activate. I went to BFG help and none of the suggestions helped. I then sent a Dr. Felix report and received suggestions to correct my problem. I downloaded the game again (slowly). This time it activated and is on my games list but will not let me play. When I click on play, it makes a plurpping sound but then then takes me to the Thank you for playing screen, says I own this game and can play as long as I like. I click on replay and get the same plurrping sound but will not go to the game. This is the only game I've had problems with and I'm ready for a refund!

Go to: