Re:Post any Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jniknice18 on Oct 13, 13 11:13 PM
Had managed to open the tank earlier in the game, but now I can't zoom into it to put the alcohol in. Given the option to get in the car and turn the key as well as go to the front of the doctors office, but no option to go near the gas tank!
I'm too far into the game to reinstall. iPad

[Post New]by rainiershadow on Oct 14, 13 6:56 PM
I am using the iPad version. I have the latest iPad, software up to date. In the library I can't get the tape or broom off the cart because most of the cart is off the screen. I have tried enlarging the screen thinking I could move over to it but that didn't work. How can I get the tape?

[Post New]by MaciPadFish on Oct 14, 13 10:07 PM
I purchased the game on my iPad 3. No problems until I got to the Sheriff's Office. The game froze on the Safe mini-game. I cannot get to the Menu, Strategy Guide, Notebook, Map, or Mini-Game Exit. Inventory items will appear when I touch that but will items will not scroll left or right. Touching anywhere on the Mini-Game does nothing. I tried shutting down the iPad and restarting. That does nothing. Any idea as how this can be resolved, or must the game be Deleted and Reinstalled ?

Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by Ella6180 on Oct 24, 13 8:34 PM
Like an earlier poster, I can't zoom in on the gas tank to fill it with the alcohol. I had zoomed in earlier in the game, however, but at a time when I didn't have the alcohol. The "hint" tells me where to go, and what to do, but I can't zoom in. Suggestions, please.

bolson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bolson on Oct 25, 13 10:50 AM
I am having the same problem with the gas tank. Please fix or refund my money.

**** Update 10/28/2013 ****
I installed the update and it still did not fix the issue.

Edited on 10/28/2013 at 5:54:20 PM PST

[Post New]by edymac on Oct 28, 13 10:10 PM
Same here. I installed the update too, but didn't fix it. Any help?

[Post New]by zeppbox on Nov 28, 13 8:24 PM
MaciPadFish wrote:I purchased the game on my iPad 3. No problems until I got to the Sheriff's Office. The game froze on the Safe mini-game. I cannot get to the Menu, Strategy Guide, Notebook, Map, or Mini-Game Exit. Inventory items will appear when I touch that but will items will not scroll left or right. Touching anywhere on the Mini-Game does nothing. I tried shutting down the iPad and restarting. That does nothing. Any idea as how this can be resolved, or must the game be Deleted and Reinstalled ?

Thanks in advance.

My problem is similar! But it occured when I was solving the relic puzzle in the tunnel. I thought it was just a puzzle challenge, so I solved the puzzle but the bottom panel still not appear. I cannot access the Menu, Strategy Guide, Notebook, Map, Inventory.
I have tried restarting. Didn't work a charm.
BigFish please help, or else give back my money.
I am using iPad Mini.

Edited on 11/28/2013 at 8:25:32 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 29, 13 10:43 PM
zeppbox wrote:
MaciPadFish wrote:I purchased the game on my iPad 3. No problems until I got to the Sheriff's Office. The game froze on the Safe mini-game. I cannot get to the Menu, Strategy Guide, Notebook, Map, or Mini-Game Exit. Inventory items will appear when I touch that but will items will not scroll left or right. Touching anywhere on the Mini-Game does nothing. I tried shutting down the iPad and restarting. That does nothing. Any idea as how this can be resolved, or must the game be Deleted and Reinstalled ?

Thanks in advance.

My problem is similar! But it occured when I was solving the relic puzzle in the tunnel. I thought it was just a puzzle challenge, so I solved the puzzle but the bottom panel still not appear. I cannot access the Menu, Strategy Guide, Notebook, Map, Inventory.
I have tried restarting. Didn't work a charm.
BigFish please help, or else give back my money.
I am using iPad Mini.

Hi zeppbox (and others)! Welcome to the pond!! The iPad versions of the MCF games seem to be particularly glitchy. Since the moderators don't check in here very often anymore and really can't offer individualized support, it might be a good idea to go ahead and get in touch with tech support directly. Hopefully they can get you going again or at the very least get you a refund/game coupon! Good luck!

[Post New]by MillerKaren on Mar 24, 14 6:41 PM
I just installed this game and I cannot see the curser does not show up. I have reinstalled it a couple of time to no avail. HELP

[Post New]by melissa71 on Jun 20, 14 9:07 PM
I'm thinking i have a glitch in this game, at the school house billys locker wont open I can get sams open to get the m80 but not billys to get the card sams locker still sparkles and u can still see the m80 but u can't pick it up again. So I can't move on. Really frustrating can u help please?

Go to: