Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Re:Post any Fallen: The Flowers of Evil technical issues here only

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Mar 16, 13 9:55 PM
Won't open for me either, on 10.6.8.

[Post New]by Kreylon on Apr 25, 13 1:35 PM
Will not open for me either and I do not have the offending graphics card. I am 10.6.8 also.

[Post New]by laglebke on May 5, 13 10:19 PM
I too am having the exact issues everyone else is. I am going to ask for refund. This is rediculous.

[Post New]by uncledbowden on Jul 20, 13 5:09 PM
I have had this came for quite a while. When I go into the doctor's room (room 13) and the help button sends me to the window to a wall with boulders I cannot get into it to do anything.

I have never had problems with this game in the past.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Aug 5, 13 5:44 AM
I'm playing this on MAC OS 10.8 & having trouble with mouse

picking up items & USING them from inventory

I read about holding down the control key- but this doesn't help much

Ex- the drill on the rivets- had to 'try' 10-12 times before the 'drill'

was recognized ...

Anyone else having these problems ??

Thanx

CookyFish

[Post New]by ClassicMovieFan on Aug 31, 13 8:35 PM
Re the 'DISAPPEARING DRILL" issue.
I, too, had a problem where I used the drill on the shield first. The drill then disappeared so I couldn't use it on the iron maiden.
Hence, stuck.
What a giant waste of my time.
The programmers should FIX this and then offer a new download to purchasers.
I will NOT reinstall and play again.
The heck with it.
It jumps all over the place, anyway, and is not that interesting.
Too bad.

bur2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bur2000 on Nov 3, 13 10:20 AM
Once again Buggy Fish Games ruined another game for me.

The drill bug is apparently known for almost a year. Normal way would be to fix such a thing.

But why don't you at least put a warning on the game site so people know about the bug and can work around it? Or will it look bad when 30% of all games have such a warning?

This is really getting ridiculous. If you don't browse the forum for known bugs before playing you risk to screw up time and again.

And yes, I know to contact Tech Support as the mods here can't do anything. Though I guess who really should be contacted is the management. They decide to not do any decent QA and just ignore bugs so they can make more profit while still lowering prices.

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 10:22:26 AM PST

[Post New]by AKRine on Dec 1, 13 12:14 AM
Obviously the drill issue has been mentioned before, and I understand that it could probably be fixed by starting the game over again, but while I was enjoying the game all right, I don't think it was good enough to do the entire thing a second time. Just... adding my complaint to the pile I guess, and wishing that BFG would either offer a refund or credit to frustrated customers or update the game when a clear issue like this comes up.

[Post New]by jackiek888 on Feb 5, 14 12:12 PM
I can't tell whether I have a bug or whether I'm being thick. The hint button keeps circling the chess piece in the ground, but I have no idea how to get it out. None of the stuff I have in my inventory works and the hint won't tell me what I should be doing. Just keeps circling the chess piece. Not helpful!

If I'm going to be told to reinstall, I think I'll just delete and not bother again. Like someone else said, I play these games to de-stress. The last thing I want to do is play around with some dodgy software, if that is indeed the case

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Feb 20, 14 9:26 AM
so far the game was doing well, until now I am in the cementery and there is this pile of dirt what gets highlighted when I push he hint button but nothing happens no clue what to do with it, I cant scope in, I have the matches, key, hammer and crowbar. I already cut the grass away. now what to do.....

[Post New]by DUNKIN1950 on Jul 13, 14 2:57 PM
I believe the problem people are having, including myself, is that if you use the
DRILL BIT in the dining room to remove the shield before you go to the basement to use it on the iron maiden you lose the drill bit and can not open the iron maiden and the game is stalled there. I guess it's a glitch in the programming. You would have to start over -and no way am I doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bat_E
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Bat_E on Jul 16, 14 12:14 PM
You are joking!

I'm here because I couldn't work out what to do next and the hint is just saying there's nothing else to do in very room.

After checking the walkthrough, it seems you need to use the drill twice and mine has also disappeared, as several other people have complained about, after removing the cover from the shield.

It's absolutely ridiculous that the issue hasn't yet been fixed - it's nowhere near a new game and you've been told enough times about it!

Edited on 07/16/2014 at 12:14:39 PM PST

Go to: