patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Post any Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by patcam52 on Jan 17, 13 1:34 PM
Missed one of the petals and put the three on before seeing that I was missing it and now the glove is gone. The green petal is sitting in the square and no way to pick it up and this is the end of the game and because of this I can't play any further.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Re:Post any Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jan 20, 13 11:31 PM
Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game - same problem, cannot use the fire hose. I understand from reading other posts this is a game issue. It is quite aggravating being so close to the end. Will contact customer support for a credit.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 24, 13 2:17 AM
Hi Fishies,

patcam52, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Sometimes this can help. Or, you may also continue to play and will be given the chance at some point to replay this scene.

griffgirl, since it sounds like you've tried a few different things to get the game working, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team.

They can hopefully figure out what's causing that so you can get back to gaming quickly.

I hope that helps!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by layd3146 on Feb 26, 13 8:38 PM
My game has several problems. If you don't slide both levers when you are in the fire truck, you can not get gack in to do so. If you don't pick up the green leaf with the glove, you can't go back and do so. Also, the column in the palace will not open. I have played this game twice but can not finish because of these problems. Has anyone experienced this problem?

Game required 2.5GHz and I only have a 2.4GHz Mac

[Post New]by gamenotworking on Mar 9, 13 10:58 AM
I was trying to figure out why the game was not launching - and causing my entire computer to crash. My Mac is 4 years old 2.4GHz. At the time I bought it, it was top of the line.

Why do they have such high processing requirements? I was able to play previous Grim Tales games, but not this one or The Wishes.

whatleyk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by whatleyk on Jul 9, 13 9:10 PM
layd3146, I had the same problem with the fire truck & had to contact Customer Service. Apparently it is a game fault that was never corrected by the game developers. I had to start the game all over again, this time sliding both levers to the left. Very frustrating when I was 99% of the way through the game!

[Post New]by laakers on Sep 18, 13 8:21 AM
I am right at the end of The Stone Queen Collector's edition where the fire truck is on the precipice. I tried everything I can think of but nothing happens. Literally nothing. I got inside the fire truck and pulled the first lever to open the hood and put in the spark plug. I've attached the hose, but when I finally broke down and asked for a hintg it said to pull the second lever and play some game by clicking on the side of the truck. I can't get back inside the fire truck and there is nothing to click on the side. Do I REALLY have to start over???

Edited on 09/18/2013 at 8:22:58 AM PST

sue_y_p
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sue_y_p on Feb 2, 14 10:20 PM
I have a glitch with the game.
Am at the fire engine and need to pull second switch to activate hose but the game will not let me enter the truck cabin again.
Game cannot continue until I activate hose.
What can I do?

Go to: