teews
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Has anyone finished this game?

[Post New]by teews on Dec 15, 13 10:45 PM
yes. I was a little disappointed that I'd came to an end, however; playing it again is frustrating because it is monotonous, and because I had this same problem before & found out it needs updated, I deliberately go online to this site Just to update All my Boring games I have already purchased! Anyway, I had to uninstall & reinstall because it said there's a new version that after reading again today I see I already have that old one! i reinstalled several times until finally(tho I haven't checked it today) it was working and is worse, being I cannot get past like the 4th level because I cannot get a break & the game is stuck on lose! So as I said, it only got worse & is impossible, frustrating & I do not enjoy a game made to keep you losing & bored frustrated & that doesnt entice me to come here & purchase more games, on the contrary. Also, This isn't what purchased games I buy other places do!
I enjoy this game, but too bad, as my other ones, it does end/or make itself to hard to pass it's levels(it just doesn't have any more it seems).

[Post New]by losusi on Dec 28, 13 2:16 PM
I was able to purchase all the power-ups but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to access them. Would someone please clue me in.

[Post New]by mary1937p on Jul 31, 14 2:23 PM
I'm on my last game mary1937p

Go to: