bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug technical issues here only

[Post New]by bluejen on Jan 27, 14 11:03 PM
Argh! I've been playing this game off and on for two days. We had to leave for quite a awhile and I turned my iPad completely off. Now when I turn it on, it wants me to start at the very beginning! There was an option that said resume so I chose that to no avail.

There is no way I'm starting this all over. How frustrating! Should I somehow "save" the game? I really don't want this happen to the next game I play. Oh we'll, it wasn't one of the best ones anyway, but it still,is ridiculous. I don't remember if I paid for it or not.

Any help for future reference would be most appreciated. Thanks!

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug technical issues here only

[Post New]by ark161 on Jul 18, 14 6:33 AM
maybe its just me but about 3/4 of the game right? and my game was lagging very hard i still completed it could someone please tell me what's going on here and i am serious

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Aug 18, 14 1:19 PM
ark161 wrote:maybe its just me but about 3/4 of the game right? and my game was lagging very hard i still completed it could someone please tell me what's going on here and i am serious

Go to: