Re:Welcome to Timeless: The Lost Castle forum

[Post New]by boopsieones on Mar 10, 13 1:12 PM
I am stuck on the restore ink experiment. I inadvertently tried to do the experiment with the faded ink ON IT before I did the one that restores the ink, and now it won't let me pass that. Any suggestions?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 16, 13 1:17 AM
boopsieones wrote:I am stuck on the restore ink experiment. I inadvertently tried to do the experiment with the faded ink ON IT before I did the one that restores the ink, and now it won't let me pass that. Any suggestions?

You've probably passed this already, but just in case....if you keep adding ingredients to the retort or tube it will eventually tell you that you are wrong and reset.

1Pywacket
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1Pywacket on Apr 16, 13 10:32 PM
I am stuck on the name you have to type in i have used corvus any ideas

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 17, 13 8:26 PM
1Pywacket wrote:I am stuck on the name you have to type in i have used corvus any ideas

SPOILER (highlight to read): Corvus is not one of the names. There are three names you will need and they are written, rather scrawled, in various locations around the game.

Hope this helps without giving too much away!

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Apr 21, 13 2:55 AM
I have got to the bit where you have to change the orbs into different colours, I have tried all combinations but not got any that work, anyone?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 21, 13 10:17 PM
Sandyinuk wrote:I have got to the bit where you have to change the orbs into different colours, I have tried all combinations but not got any that work, anyone?
Look at the color charts on the wall in the crystal room. They will tell you which colors of light beams you need to use to create the correct colored crystals.

[Post New]by redsunflwr1064 on May 4, 13 10:36 AM
I posted this on the tech issues post on 4/30/13 but seem to be getting ignored so thought I would post here
I have been trying on and off for weeks, I can not get the valve on to the steam pipe to get the rubber gloves. I can find nothing else to do
Please some one reply with help or problem fixed.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 22, 13 11:02 PM
redsunflwr1064 wrote:I posted this on the tech issues post on 4/30/13 but seem to be getting ignored so thought I would post here
I have been trying on and off for weeks, I can not get the valve on to the steam pipe to get the rubber gloves. I can find nothing else to do

Responded in your thread "valve on to the steam pipe; it won't connect."

dottiesmc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dottiesmc on Jun 3, 13 5:02 PM
I,m stuck at the machine with the 4 lights and they say soul trap. soul control,imitate life,and cranium lock it has a dial but don,t know what to put in,the hints don,t help,please help dottiesmc

[Post New]by ccofhotsprings on Jun 13, 13 10:32 PM
I had to start the whole game over because I could not find a pole with a hooked end, to get in the castle gate. Now, I can not get the phone number to work, at the beggining of the game. do I push a red button first or do I just dial and do what? I am just about to give up, so please HELP! Thanks, CC p.s. I did it once but I can't get it to work again.

Edited on 06/13/2013 at 10:37:24 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 14, 13 12:07 AM
ccofhotsprings wrote:I had to start the whole game over because I could not find a pole with a hooked end, to get in the castle gate. Now, I can not get the phone number to work, at the beggining of the game. do I push a red button first or do I just dial and do what? I am just about to give up, so please HELP! Thanks, CC p.s. I did it once but I can't get it to work again.
ccofhotsprings, the trick with the phone is to rotate the dial past where you think you should. Once you do that the dial will automatically rotate back to the start position so you know that that number was entered correctly. To find that pole, look....SPOILER (highlight with your cursor to read the white text between the arrows) >on the top of the tower near the cannon< I'm sorry you started the whole game over, there are a couple of threads on this game's forum where you could have found the answer to the location of the pole. Hope this helps and happy gaming!

pumpky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pumpky on Aug 4, 13 9:06 PM
I have been stuck over an hour. Still trying to find all the diamonds. Every time I click on the hint button I am sent back to the diamond machine. I also have no clue how to get the remaining diamonds I have 7 and also the handprint on the trunk, or any other place. I need help please. Pumpky

Loupep
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Loupep on Aug 12, 13 4:11 PM
I am stuck in castle dungeon, i have collected 4 of 5 chalk pieces. but i cannot find the right tool/ way to remove previously removed brick from left side of cell door. can anyone help?

[Post New]by grannykids on Sep 6, 13 9:34 PM
I love this game but im stuck im at that thing you have to type a name in and i dont know want name to type can anybody help me

[Post New]by gatorfrinzy1 on Sep 20, 13 12:36 PM
Hi, does any one know where to put the rocking horse. I remember the woman wanting it for the child but can't find where they are. I also need to find the last red book.

[Post New]by Xenawannabe on Nov 13, 13 6:23 PM
Stuck. I need to cut a key but how do I turn the key over to cut the
Other side? Pls help. Been stuck for a week.

[Post New]by Anngela on Dec 21, 13 11:38 AM
INK RECIPE; I can only get as far as putting the clear liquid in with the blue powder and heating it up.......then when it tells you to put the red powder in the tube it tells me wrong ingredients? I'm stuck. I'm wondering if I screwed it up when I first went in and ground the plant before I started the recipe? But there's no way to undo that, so how do I get out of this mess? Seems I'm not the only one with this problem, any help would be appreciated

floating pearl

[Post New]by gettysburgcamper on Jan 7, 14 5:20 PM
WilJul wrote:
kayliekitty wrote:I am stuck where the floating pearl is surrounded by three runes. The hint keeps saying to look at the lower left rune but nothing in my inventory works. What should I be doing? Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

Hi kayliekitty!
SPOILER Please use your cursor to highlight the area between the arrows to read:
>You need 3 cold daggers to counteract the fiery runes!<

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 14, 14 11:22 AM
redsunflwr1064 wrote:I posted this on the tech issues post on 4/30/13 but seem to be getting ignored so thought I would post here

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 14, 14 11:26 AM

Go to: