bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 5:37 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you have tried the advice already offered and you are still having trouble with the game, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

shelleyleo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by shelleyleo on Feb 26, 13 4:59 PM
Csustar wrote:
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Csustar,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the game display! Our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look and see what adjustments can be made to get the full screen mode working with your monitor set up.

Thank you!

Like some of the other people here with multi-monitors, I do not want to go in and change settings when I want to play this game. I see absolutely no reason to do a Dr. Felix report, when I am positive it can be fixed on BF's end.
So it is a no buy till this is fixed, and I would expect to be notified when it is.
Thanks!

Agree entirely. I have multiple monitors because I USE all that screen real estate. If it were simply a matter of powering off monitors 2 & 3, fine I'd cope, but no. You have to disable multi-screen display in Windows options. Well, that screws up ALL my icons on my screen as I keep some icons on the other monitors FOR A REASON (turn off multi-screen display in options and the icons from screens 2&3 shove themselves onto the main display willy-nilly).

When playing the game in windowed mode it is too bloody small to play as well - I am also not changing my screen resolutions just to be able to get a game to display bigger than 1/3 of my main screen. I also have high-resolution monitors, FOR A REASON and again, changing screen resolution would mess up my icon placements. I have my screens set up for productivity and gaming, why on earth would it be an issue to simply allow full screen on my primary monitor (Windows has a setting for primary monitor if you do an extended display, use that as the game screen) like every other game I've played?

I really wanted to play and enjoy this game enough to buy it. As SOON as it said change to single monitor setup and that wasn't a game option (as in "disregard any other monitors for this game and only play on primary monitor) I closed the game and am ready to skip out on what looked to be a very promising game. It would have been the first BFG purchase for me in *months* after all the HOGs you keep throwing at us. I'm very happy I decided to try the trial, I very nearly "bought first ask any questions later" based solely on the screenshots and reviews that it was similar to Royal Envoy.

I also am not going to contact support or submit a Dr Felix report. I KNOW what the issue is and I refuse to change my display settings profile for a single game. Get with the times, multi-screen isn't rare.

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 5:05:44 PM PST

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cristal666 on Feb 27, 13 10:30 AM
level 30 nearly completed the level and all the workers refused to leave the fort/castle.
i have un-installes it and re-installed it

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 28, 13 2:26 AM
Heya cristal666,

Quite the lazy workers, I'm sorry to hear about the problems!

When problems like these appear it often helps to simply restart the level once more as something could have gone wrong that keeps your little people from being able to work as they want to!

Should they still not leave the castle, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by jwolfbaby on Mar 2, 13 9:54 PM
Just downloaded this game, level 7 is weird. I am moving along and all the sudden the windmills and bakery just quit producing, therefore can't get enough money to get wood to clear the last guru out of the way for the artifact let alone have enough to buy 5 more works. what is with that, can't even go on to level 8. pls help. this is the second game i have got from you all that just wont work no matter what. Using Vista, and yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

Edited on 03/02/2013 at 9:55:57 PM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 3, 13 3:15 AM
Heya jwolfbaby, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that your game just won't go on properly and that uninstalling and reinstalling the game couldn't solve the problem either!

I would recommend that you get in touch with our dedicated Tech Support Team so that they can have a look at that for you!

You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Best Time Error

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Mar 3, 13 5:45 AM
The "Best Time" on the map does not always indicate the best time. I think it is an earlier time but not the best time.
I can redo a level that shows an incorrect time and it will show the new time. However when I restart the game, the game the "Best Time" for the redone level reverts back to the incorrect time.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 5, 13 3:53 AM
Hi wxman77477,

I am really sorry to hear that!

You could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well in case the issue is unique to this profile, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. There is a Contact Us link to the right of the Help pages and one of our reps will be happy to take a look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 12, 13 4:41 AM
Hi kiwicrone,

Please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help tso we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/12/2013 at 4:41:39 AM PST

Andovape
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Andovape on Mar 14, 13 10:14 AM
Hi All!
I am having the same problem as Csustar and Shelleyleo. I use my dual screens all the time for work and changing my settings each time just to play a game is frustrating and really not doable. This is the first game I have purchased from here that has this issue, and unfortunately, I purchased it before trying it out or I don't think I would have bought it. I have played the game in the "tiny" screen, and while the game is a great deal of fun, it is very hard to see. It seems the developers and/or BigFish could adjust the game for all of us with multiple screens as all other games I have tried don't have this problem. Thanks!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 14, 13 12:15 PM
Hi Andovape,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that you ran into some problems with the display. Since this is a fairly unique situation, I would recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. They may be able to recommend some adjustments that could help get the game running on a larger size so you can enjoy it more.

Hopefully they can get that working for you!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Mar 20, 13 1:36 PM
My problem is that sometimes (but not always) after I get out, all of my desktop icons have been rearranged (and some have disappeared). Very annoying!

PC Vista. Everything updated.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 20, 13 2:37 PM
Hi sheilamilo,

That's an odd error! Sometimes changing the setting that aligns icons to the grid on your desktop can get rid of that problem, and our Tech Support Team will be happy to go through changing that with you if you'd like to get in touch with them.

Hopefully they can get those icons to stay in place for you!

bfgSeine

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by katlady3 on Apr 9, 13 7:40 PM
govegril wrote:There is an issue with the times displayed on the map-

for example some levels show best time 0:00 and some show an older time, not the one achieved when gold time is met.

Govegril...did you get any fix for this problem? I too find that my times are not displayed. It says 0:00 for me !! Thanks

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 16, 13 2:25 AM
katlady3 wrote:

Govegril...did you get any fix for this problem? I too find that my times are not displayed. It says 0:00 for me !! Thanks

Hi katlady3- No sadly it is a problem with the game programming, everyone who plays it has same thing-
This needs a fix from the developers.

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess technical issue level 7

[Post New]by zara137 on Apr 22, 13 6:44 PM
I have played Game level 7 several times now. At some point all my farms stop producing anything and I don't understand why. My time is still half left. I have not completed all the goals. I have watched the video of this level and don't see where I am doing anything very different.

jqpwmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Post any Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by jqpwmk on Sep 25, 13 9:52 AM
bfgBiwa wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Angel650
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Angel650 on Oct 22, 13 1:47 AM
I am having problems. It does not have me as having a particular part of the crown yet there are no levels I havent played with an artifact. Also I have played levels several times and it isnt registering. An option of uninstalling and re installing is not going to cut it for me. I am not going to re play the whole game. This game has been having problems for awhile, and it's impossible to get gold without using cheats on here. I am an advanced player and usually get gold but this one is impossible. It should have had the option for easier or just run right for petes sake. I dont get it. Some of these levels i play and play and it says I have no time and have not played them but that isnt any of the levels with an artifact. SO whats up. Please let me know

Go to: