WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 22, 13 10:32 PM
debra19601 wrote:I am up to the HOS with the skeleton that you can move by putting hair on the mannequin heads. The lipstick is on the left side and I can see it but when I try to click on it, I can't select it. I tried to hit hint but it doesn't point at anything else. I can't move on from here. Help!!

This is a glitch. Please check out the thread can't get lipstick. currently on the first page of this forum, or you can copy and paste the URL below:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/239117.page

Also please alert tech support to your problem. Sorry to be the bearer....

Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by anitalaff on Apr 15, 13 6:29 PM
Hello all;

Has anyone experienced this: Flickering man and Hint images at the front entrance, just after the plane crash.

I run Mac OS X 10.7.5. (It's the Mac version of the game)

I uninstalled Adobe Flash. Reinstalled Adobe Flash latest version

I uninstalled the game & reinstalled.

Restarted the computer. Nothing seems to work. The flickering is pretty unbearable. Any advice?

[Post New]by anitalaff on Apr 17, 13 7:36 PM
anitalaff wrote:Hello all;

Has anyone experienced this: Flickering man and Hint images at the front entrance, just after the plane crash.

I run Mac OS X 10.7.5. (It's the Mac version of the game)

I uninstalled Adobe Flash. Reinstalled Adobe Flash latest version

I uninstalled the game & reinstalled.

Restarted the computer. Nothing seems to work. The flickering is pretty unbearable. Any advice?

Human characters continue to flicker in every scene (as well as the hint button). I have since uninstalled a second time and changed my display settings to no avail. I am ready to give up on this rip off game.

peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by peach23 on Aug 2, 13 2:04 PM
I have a major problem. I couldn't even get the Demo to play at all, because I got stuck on the Play button. When you click Play, the game asks you to select between Casual, Advanced, and Hardcore modes - but you can't exit the screen!

Selecting a mode does not close the screen, and there is not an exit button, or an accept button. I can't get into the game at all. Same problem with the Options screen - no way to get out of it once it's open.

Go to: