myuzik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post any Dreamscapes: The Sandman technical issues here only

[Post New]by myuzik on Mar 5, 14 3:08 PM
I played it once Windows 7 Pro. I did not get all the little creatures.
On the second time playing, the paper between the books was not there and I could not get the fourth battery for the remote controlled boat.
Computer tech....it is not my computer. I like the game very much. It was challenging to find the little creatures that show as eye balls or winged creatures.

Edited on 03/05/2014 at 3:09:33 PM PST

[Post New]by ugottabekiddn on May 24, 14 2:34 PM
MamaLaurie1 wrote:I made it almost all the way to the end. I have all of the pieces of the dream catcher and they are all in place, however the dream catcher does not go to my inventory.

I'm having this same problem. I am unable to click on the dream catcher or any of its pieces. The hint shows me what I should do with the dream catcher. The dream catcher did flash red just like the small one when you get a piece. To get right to the end is so frustrating. I don't want to start this over now.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 22, 14 2:43 PM
I am stuck in the chemistry puzzle. I have already used the acid and freed Laura but the game keeps sending me back to the puzzle. I have skipped it six times now. I never get anything to collect (I got the acid and used it a long time ago) but I'm still there. I hate chemistry so this is my own personal nightmare.

Most of the threads in this forum are locked for some reason so I can't post there.

What is going on?

I'm on Windows 7 and the game has been re-installed and re-downloaded.

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 2:45:04 PM PST

[Post New]by susiehus on Nov 18, 14 2:14 AM
I'm at the very beginning and I'm having a strange problem.

Every time I try to click on the hourglass, the cursor turns into the one that has the left pointing arrow. If I go further to the left of the hourglass, it goes back to a regular arrow again. I've been trying for quite a while to click on that hourglass but it's impossible with the cursor turning into that left pointing arrow. HELP!

I just purchased it and had no problems with downloading it and I'm on a PC. Thank you!

[Post New]by knoxvegas56 on Nov 21, 14 10:11 PM
myuzik wrote:I played it once Windows 7 Pro. I did not get all the little creatures.
On the second time playing, the paper between the books was not there and I could not get the fourth battery for the remote controlled boat.
Computer tech....it is not my computer. I like the game very much. It was challenging to find the little creatures that show as eye balls or winged creatures.

I'm having the same problem. I have the code and the books move as expected but no paper is available. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Go to: