Re:Post any European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Tokahontas on Jan 1, 14 4:33 AM
In the hippodrome chapter I am having trouble collecting the pine scent. No matter where I put the scent collector, it just won't collect it. It's extremely frustrating, to say the least. I'm almost done with the game it would be a shame to not be able to finish it because of this glitch. Please help!

Kleg5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Post any European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kleg5 on Jan 5, 14 12:50 PM
I am having the same problem with the pine scent...... I am getting irritated... Also I posted another question about payment and my iPad and no one responded.... Thinking of canceling my membership

[Post New]by Dcchica on Jan 7, 14 7:04 PM
I can't pick up the pine scent. It let me pick up the leaf scent, but not the pine. The scent collector moves near it and then bounces back

Edited on 01/08/2014 at 5:16:59 AM PST

Kleg5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Kleg5 on Jan 10, 14 4:58 PM
I just got the pine scent.... Open the resin on the tree, then lift the collector and the pine scent comes in

rikae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by rikae on Jan 16, 14 7:21 PM
How do you open the resin on the tree? Thanks!

[Post New]by Dcchica on Jan 19, 14 2:27 AM
I got it! I changed the size of the scream and was able to get it by putting the scent collector in front of the scent instead of on it

[Post New]by Jaxster77 on Jan 19, 14 2:59 AM
Hi, I don't know what to do. I am trying to make the vanity fragrance and it won't let me, I have the 5 scents needed, but when I try to pick up the first scent, the ginger scent, it tells me I will need more scents to create this particular fragrance. Is this a glitch?

rikae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by rikae on Jan 19, 14 1:21 PM
@Dcchica: thanks so much - it finally worked!!!!

[Post New]by Budnjules on Feb 17, 14 8:15 PM
I am having trouble inserting the key into the door lock in Gaston' s workshop. It keeps telling me that I need to trace it which I had already done and given to the nobleman. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by mar2025 on Feb 19, 14 6:47 PM
Jaxster77 wrote:Hi, I don't know what to do. I am trying to make the vanity fragrance and it won't let me, I have the 5 scents needed, but when I try to pick up the first scent, the ginger scent, it tells me I will need more scents to create this particular fragrance. Is this a glitch?

Did you ever get an answer to your problem mine is going the same?

Edited on 02/19/2014 at 6:49:47 PM PST

purrdoc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by purrdoc on Feb 25, 14 11:51 PM
I am trying to collect the scent in the abbey and cannot. Same issue- put the scent catcher all over the place, but it just goes back in place and doesn't collect the scent. I am on an iPad2, not sure how to adjust screen size or do anything else to make it work (and annoyed at the thought of having to do something like that to make a game work). Can anyone help?

[Post New]by d0ntn0 on Mar 4, 14 5:05 PM
I am having a problem with the pine scent as we'll. I have tried all suggestions and still nothing. I tried 2 fingers one on bottle one on pine. I tried opening the resin and lifting bottle and nothing. I have tried zooming in and out. This is the second time I've tried collecting this scent and can't move forward with out it. I am getting highly frustrated with this. Can anyone help????

sco8462
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sco8462 on Apr 6, 14 4:18 PM
I cannot zoom in on the Suit of Arms in the Palace to place the halberd or pick up the smoldering pipe. I'm stuck at this point. I googled to see if there is a patch and I didn't see anything. I've tried slowly clicking over the entire area where the magnify turns up and nothing. I've tried closing and reopening the game. I don't want to have to reinstall it and loose all my progress. Is there a patch?

[Post New]by Ball312 on Oct 1, 14 10:19 PM
After upgrading to IOS8 I am having problems playing the game. I talk to the man take the key read the note and take the pin. When I enter the house and go to use the pin it has disappeared from my inventory. I go back outside and the game starts all over again. Please help.

[Post New]by Lord_Ecthelion on Oct 3, 14 10:43 AM
Hi, I downloaded this game after I updated my iPad Air to iOS 8. I start the game, talk to the man, take the key, the pin and then read the note. I go through the door but the pin disappears from the inventory so I can't open the chest. But when I return back through the door I have to talk to the man again and get the key etc. This looks like a good game so I don't want to delete it yet. Any chance of a fix? I notice that I'm not the only one with this problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

[Post New]by Ladykiama on Oct 8, 14 11:24 PM
Ok.... So maybe I can get help here. I messaged tech support they responded with typical check our troubleshooting page which I had done before the initial email because I have common sense like that. But anyway responded and never got a response. So.... Can someone please figure out why this game isn't working for iOS. I get the key and pin in the first room walk in the house pin poofs and when I go outside it resets to before I took the key. So it's all yay! Pointless game taking up space on my iOS woohooo... I have seen a lot of people asking and posting this problem. What I DONT see is any response from big fish or any solutions. It's kind of ticking me off. If someone could find out what the deal is that would be awesome. Thanks

[Post New]by Lucsihercules on Nov 5, 14 8:18 PM
I just dowload this from yesterday on my Ipad, but from the begin of this game I got a stupid problem, that's when I take the pin and the key from a guy outside, then when I get inside the house the pin is disappear automatically, so ridiculous. Hope I will have support from bigfish team. Thank you!!!

[Post New]by daviddoris on Nov 6, 14 6:34 PM
I can't keep the pin, it disappears when I walk through the door. Why.

[Post New]by Lindacats on Dec 19, 14 7:16 PM
I am trying to collect the pine needles scent, but each time I move the collector bottle near the scent it just falls back into place and no scent is collected. This is on a first generation IPad. Thanks, lindacats

[Post New]by Lindacats on Dec 19, 14 8:05 PM
Finally got pine scent...just kept trying and somehow it worked. Shouldn't be this difficult, though.

Go to: