Feedback with Blam! Games

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Re:Feedback with Blam! Games

[Post New]by janspack on Mar 14, 13 5:38 AM
I'd just like to add my thanks and congratulations to Blam for this lovely game. I keep telling myself I must wait for SE's rather than the CEs but I just couldn't resist buying this one.

Thanks to everyone involved in producing this great game.

Janspack

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Mar 14, 13 5:47 AM
Blam thanks for the another great game.But i am at a loss on this one.Where is this scent catcher,guide shows a bottle near hint button ,but i don't have one and i've looked everywhere and nothing in guide tells you where it is .I want to buy but not till i can get this(HELP) again love this ,love the era of this game .

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 5:52 AM
cathyok
Have fun! Thank you for your post!

prchalpn
Your nice words make our team happy - big thanks for this!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 5:53 AM
gamblebug
!!!!SPOILER!!!!
scent catcher and alchemist's box you can find in Jaccomo's Workshop - near the table. After you get it, bottle (scent catcher) will be stand near the alchemist's box and near the HINT button
Happy gaming!

Edited on 03/14/2013 at 5:55:01 AM PST

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Mar 14, 13 5:59 AM
Morning,
Just played until my time was up and am delighted with the game. This is the first game in over a month that I actually want to purchase and I'm off to do just that.
Thanks for all the hard work that surely went into such a masterpiece.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Mar 14, 13 6:00 AM
I am getting ready do demo this game...and based on Fierce Tales by this developer, I am sure I will buy it! (I need to demo the other game in the bundle sale also as I missed it before.)

To me, if a developer comes to the forums for feedback immediately upon release of the game, then they are "proud" of their game and all the work that went into making it..and deservedly so, and want to see if gamers have any input to help their next game effort.

I have never had any technical difficulties or glitches in games by this developer. The games have very interesting story lines, good graphics, puzzles, etc. I don't use the wall paper, etc extras but love the bonus chapter and collectibles/achievements.

Thank you, Developers for a very good game offering (and thank you, BFG, for bringing it to us.)

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 6:08 AM
Good Morning, miss_marigold11!
Thank you for playing our game!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 6:11 AM
tj1147
You are absolutely right! We love our games and we'll want to make them better, according to our gamer's review. Thank you for your post!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 14, 13 6:28 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:Thank you for this great game. Love the HOS and puzzles.
And I don't get a thank you.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 6:37 AM
Dear dobbiemijnboekje!
Sorry! BIG-BIG Thank you for your choise!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Mar 14, 13 7:00 AM
I bought the game right away the Graphics are beautiful and clear, the music goes with the story..Thank you DEV's for all your hard work and time on this game and Congrats to you..Thx BF for another awesome game.. 5

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 7:02 AM
lovely62
Thank you! Your nice words make the good mood for us!
Happy gaming!

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Mar 14, 13 7:10 AM
I, too, beta tested this game and immediately put it on my TO BUY list. Thaks for a great game.

Marty

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 7:14 AM
Martyheinz
Oh, it so cool that you played this game during the beta-test!
Have fun!

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Mar 14, 13 7:20 AM
I don't have Black Widow. I will have to take another look at it.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 7:23 AM
Martyheinz
Thanks, and we'll waiting for your comments.

hd2222
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by hd2222 on Mar 14, 13 7:47 AM
A good good morning to you, BlamDev. How great to once again be able to talk with you and be able to directly express my complete and utter satisfaction for the GREAT games you develope, and the GREAT interest you take in the feedback of your many, many fans. I immediately downloaded this game without playing the demo since I knew it would be outstanding. I already own your other 2 games (of course) and look forward to many more. Your success as a developer puts you in the front of the pack and, especially due to your personal interest in our feedback, has placed you ahead of all those who seem to feel quantity rather than quality is the answer to sales. Nope .... not what we look for. Continue to interact with your buyers and create these amazing games.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Mar 14, 13 7:52 AM
I too will buy this game (not today though, have to wait for my check first). I love collecting items (collectibles), the interactive map, the graphics. I think having more than one collectible ( the scents, the signs) is great and really keeps the game exciting.

There are just a couple of suggestions I would like to see improved upon. First it would be great if when you click on the play button both the regular game and the bonus game were there to select. I usually play games over the course of a couple of days or so and when I return to game I may forget if I finished the game or not (yes I suffer from CRS and senior moments). Having both selections there (with bonus gameplay locked until regular game is completed) would help tremendously.

I like having a notebook to help store clues in however when you click on an item that has information (such as a newspaper) please have said item "disappear" (so you can't click on it again) after it goes into your notebook. I find it very annoying to come back to a scene, click on an item only to discover I already read that note, newspaper article, etc.

While I love achievements (no hints used in HOS scenes, not skipping mini games, etc.) I still don't think it is an achievement when you complete something that is part of the game play (found the alchemist's box).

I really do appreciate it when you have all the extras available when you purchase the game. I used to not care about the wallpaper but now I like to set it when I am playing the game. Even if I do not use the other extras I still feel that if you buy the game then everything should be unlocked (with the exception of the bonus game).

I'm looking forward to purchasing and playing the game. It looks to be a great game with many hours of fun.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 7:56 AM
Good morning to you, hd2222!
Thank you so much for the nice words! We always listening our fans, because we make our games for our players.
Happy gaming!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Mar 14, 13 8:08 AM
KBEAR2045
Thank you for big review! We'll analize your comments and take them in our mind in our future games.

Go to: