Re:Post any Gardenscapes 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Apr 18, 13 2:08 PM
whizzie1 wrote:Thanks for the reply Bfglzara, but think I found a solution - at least for my part. I unchecked "Full Screen" mode and the game screen jiggling stopped. Maybe this solution - though simple - will help others.

I used this to stop my screen fluttering...it worked, and only took about 1/2 inch off on either side of the display.

Edited on 04/18/2013 at 2:08:40 PM PST

Munch126
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Munch126 on Apr 19, 13 6:06 PM
Uninstalled and re-installed game but every time I play it, it turns off my screensaver when I quit playing. Not a major issue but annoying, any suggestions? Thanks!

Edited on 04/27/2013 at 6:05:16 PM PST

[Post New]by ksdickinson on Apr 20, 13 9:06 AM
Twice I downloaded the demo and twice it wouldnt even start. Im not trying a 3rd time. Disappointed since I have the first game. I have dozens of games from this site so I know its not my computer or anything. Going to try something different. Irritated!!

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Apr 20, 13 11:18 PM
Does anyone else see a common thread here? These are all bugs in the game. I'm sorry to have to say that. I have played more than 100 games from this site and never had a problem with any of them. This game is just flawed. I can't even run the demo....it shuts down my computer every time right after the intro. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and updated my video and audio card drivers but to no avail. I think since we pay money for these games and I know I have personally spent over $500.00 on games from BFG over the past few years, these types of issues should be worked out before a game is launched. Perhaps in the Beta trial. I really enjoy the Gardenscape games too. I play games to relax and having glitches like this in a game is just not relaxing, it's annoying. So, I'll wait till they get the bugs fixed and try again at a later date....sigh

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 23, 13 2:48 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems some of you are experiencing!

Munch126 - That sure would get annoying after a while! it could be that uninstalling and reinstalling theb game could fix this as it will make sure that all files work properly.

ksdickinson - When a game doesn't even want to start, this is often a sign that your computer is having problems with it even if other games run without a problem. It could help to make sure that all your software is up-to-date with the steps that you can find here.

MamaGameFreak - I can definitely understand how frustrating this must be! Especially since your whole computer is shutting down though, this could mean taht it can't process the game properly. Updating your drivers with the steps here as mentioned above could help solve this problem as well.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by ATVmomma on Apr 27, 13 9:07 PM
I purchased the game & have been playing on my iPad. It started closing the app on me once I finished finding the items in the hall. After doing this several times I deleted & reinstalled the app. Now it is prompting me to purchase it again. When I select "already paid" it states "regrant failed, please purchase the software app first".
When I go to the App Store it shows it as purchased. Suggestions??

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 28, 13 3:20 AM
Heya ATVmomma, welcome to the Pond!

That sure doesn't sound to nice.

Unfortunately we can't investigate this issue further via our Forums,. However, our dedicated Mobile Support Team will be happy to help you out to make sure that you can enjoy your game!

Good luck!

bfgBiwa

Munch126
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Munch126 on Apr 29, 13 5:51 PM
Tried what you suggested and uninstalled and re-installed, twice, but still having same problem with it turning off my screensaver. Just have to give in and deal with it as it is, I guess?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 30, 13 3:30 AM
Hi Munch126,

I would encourage you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team, attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report.

This will allow them to make specific suggestions and provide a much more personalized response than we can provide via the Forums.

I am sure they will get to the bottom of this for you - best of luck though!

bfgBaikal

dlm_innovative
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by dlm_innovative on May 29, 13 5:53 PM
I really wanted to get this game, but unfortunately, even though there's a 'custom cursor' option, I cannot see my cursor, and cannot determine where the box is to check it. Please let Playrix know! This is the main reason why I cannot play BGF games often.

[Post New]by Tabbycat19 on Jul 23, 13 12:38 PM
alvertis5706 wrote:
whizzie1 wrote:Thanks for the reply Bfglzara, but think I found a solution - at least for my part. I unchecked "Full Screen" mode and the game screen jiggling stopped. Maybe this solution - though simple - will help others.

I used this to stop my screen fluttering...it worked, and only took about 1/2 inch off on either side of the display.

Many thanks for the tip above! I had awful screen flickering which put me off playing. This has solved the problem! Thank you.

[Post New]by Littlebrookey on Nov 20, 13 8:25 PM
I bought the full version of gardenscapes 2 and it won't upload to the full version and it keeps saying "please purchase soft wear application first" and I have already bought it about 5 times!!! Please help

n7lma
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

invisible mouse pointer help!!!!

[Post New]by n7lma on Nov 25, 13 10:09 PM
I have tried everything I can think of to make my pointer appear but I have no way to select the options for the game cause the mouse pointer doesnt show when the game loads. Would love to play the game but cant played the first one and loved it
Thanks

Invisible characters

[Post New]by MrRogerC on Dec 19, 13 12:05 AM
I run Gardenscapes 2 on a Mac, and strangely, in the garden view, Austin is invisible, as are doggie and the other characters. I can see the objects they manipulate (pool cue, newspaper, etc.) and their shadows, but not the characters themselves. Help?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jan 29, 14 10:17 AM
HELP!! I'm being held against my will in the game!! I've completed it twice but then it won't let me go and when I finally shut down my computer and reboot and try again the last level has to be played over and then I still can't get out!! I just played the last level again and had to shut down my computer and reboot. C'mon!!

I'm tired of the last level. I am not even given the option of changing the clothing of the characters. I just end up in the garden with nothing to click on and nothing to do - except to shut my computer down and lose my progress.

Do I have to delete my character and start over from the beginning?? I don't want to do that! I've finished the game - twice!!

I realize these people really like me but I'd like to go back home now.

Help?

Edit: It happened again. I'm going to have to delete my character and start the game over completely. I am thoroughly disgusted right now. I've played the last scene four times, I receive my reward, I am taken back to the garden and someone suggests that I take some photos but I'm not allowed to do that.

This last time was weird. There was nobody in the garden when I first started playing - not even the dog. Then Austin and the dog suddenly appeared out of nowhere. What is going on? It's like the game gets glitchier every time I play it. Even the music and sound volume suddenly increased to the point where it was almost blastingly loud - not good after midnight with the windows open.

I have the other two games and have not had any problems.

I'm still an ugly herring. :sigh:
I wonder why Austin's family wants an ugly herring around.

Edited on 01/30/2014 at 1:05:16 PM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Invisible characters

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jan 29, 14 10:20 AM
MrRogerC wrote:I run Gardenscapes 2 on a Mac, and strangely, in the garden view, Austin is invisible, as are doggie and the other characters. I can see the objects they manipulate (pool cue, newspaper, etc.) and their shadows, but not the characters themselves. Help?

Now that's just weird!!

Go to: