Re:Reviews for Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Apr 26, 13 2:39 PM
This game is really a stinker. I'm finding the graphics blurry and grainy. Way too much talking which keeps you from proceeding until they are done. I'm glad I got it on the buy one CE and get one for 1.99. If I had known how bad it was going to be I would have passed on this one.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on May 10, 13 5:41 PM
Well, I tried the game again using the SE. It was no different than the CE and worse in one respect....the journal. After I deleted it and reinstalled, the words were still illegible. So be it. The game does not want to be purchased.

If the Empress had more emotion in her voice and not this droll, unpleasant tone, I might have tolerated it. But after playing most of the SE trial, I became so bored I just couldn't finish.

Sad that this series couldn't have been made more enjoyable. I have several punch card credits to use and cannot bring myself to waste one of this game. Oh well. I did give it a try. That's all I can say.

This was posted in the SE forum as well.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on May 13, 13 7:50 AM
aussie42pd wrote:Not very impressed with this game. Graphics not too terrific and the game is slow going. Only played for 15 minutes. Not my type of game. Not even worth a free credit.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on May 13, 13 7:55 AM
Very sorry to see that a fellow Aussie did not like this one at all. I am really enthralled at the graphics. I think that a heck of a lot of work has gone into making this game, although I would like to get different voices and characters in the story line. please, please keep the graphic artists and the overall look of these games going, because they are so few and far between.
Each scene was extremely well done, in my opinion.

dotty300
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by dotty300 on May 26, 13 4:15 PM
this one was good and long.thanks fish for a great game

Go to: