Re:Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches Technical Issues

[Post New]by victorianartist on Apr 24, 15 7:57 PM
This is maddening! You apparently Big Fish know about the problem on level 34 where they get stuck at the statue so you cannot complete the level, or the game.

It has apparently by the tech issues been going on for over 2 years. I have removed it from my computer and reinstalled it 3 different times. This is unfair to sell us this game with a known bug that we cannot complete the game.

I am pretty upset with this. I have Windows 7 64 Bit and this is not going to work apparently. I am truely upset.

When is this going to get fixed? What a rip!

[Post New]by aajaaj on Jul 10, 15 7:16 AM
What is the fix for the two tech issues below? I just installed the game for the first time this week. I've never run into issues like this with any BF games before. Very frustrating and annoying!!
1. I haven't seen any response to the floating cursor issue. My cursor works fine everywhere in the game until I get into level 38. Then it starts floating. It's not a cursor issue, nor a computer issue. As soon as I get out of the actual playing screen my cursor works fine. I can't complete in gold time with this issue.
2. Level 34 - worker/workers stuck on the island - and I have tried the options given by other users to no avail.
Why aren't these issues being fixed by BF??

[Post New]by Cryptian on Jul 26, 15 9:24 AM
I play this game on iPad mini. Occasionally have to abandon a level due to a worker freezing. Usually the hunter. But this isn't the biggest problem. It is impossible to win the flower bonuses because the icons for plant selection are covered by the tool icons so often you can only actually choose 1 of the 3 plant types or colours.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 27, 15 8:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game such as not being able to progress with the statue and the cursor issues.

If you haven't already, it may be helpful to look at the following help article in regards to the statue issue for hints with the video graphics card:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues as well as the cursor issue, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: