Re:Post any Trade Mania 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Nagaul on May 5, 13 4:59 AM
Uninstalled and reinstalled new supposedly updated version today to fix % issues, still no good, chose 100% reverts back to 50% when resuming game.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 6, 13 2:59 AM
Heya Nagaul, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing problems even after the update.

If you are trying to play with an older save it could be that these changes don#t carry over. Starting with a new profile might solve the problem already though!

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by Sylvanmoonscape on May 8, 13 11:04 AM
I've reinstalled the new version (to fix the reverting to 50% bug), and it fixed that. But it created a really irritating problem: I can't click on the Stock button (either before it's "officially" opened or after) in the Custom games (at every level, although it's fine in the Campaigns). If I do click, I get a runtime error. Any suggestions? Is anyone else reporting this sort of problem?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 8, 13 12:42 PM
Sylvanmoonscape, I have replied to your post in the other "Updated PC Version" thread.

angel2shine
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by angel2shine on Jun 16, 13 11:27 AM
Playing on my windows 7 laptop, Regular Moscow game almost winning, when I went to check 'stocks' and returned to a blank screen, with only white lettering telling me, "its my turn to spin the wheel", No wheel, no map , no nothing, the screen is black except fo the lettering. had to press contrl/esc to get away from it. The game icon is on my statis bar, but to return to it, same blank screen, when I try from the game manager, it says "another game is runing",

Your advice please! Other than that, 'little' problem, I absolutely love the game.

darlene aka angel 2 shine

angel2shine
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by angel2shine on Jun 16, 13 12:20 PM
Ok so I turned off my computer, and when I came back on line the game loaded normally from my desk icon, all I lost was my turn, the game saved, and I went on to win, did I mention that I love this game?

Darlene

[Post New]by ssmd99er on Mar 7, 14 2:29 AM
I downloaded the game only yesterday ... so I assume it must be the latest version ... Whenever my opponent goes into negative balance the game freezes ... I think something should be done ASAP if the creators want sustained patronage ... It's really annoying when you are almost done with one stage and cannot reach the next due to a technical glitch ... Otherwise it is a superb game.

Go to: