abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

Re:Red Crow Mysteries: Legion group play starting April 20th. All welcome to join!

[Post New]by abiloo on Apr 21, 13 5:45 AM
Ok, so i think i'm having a dumb moment. I'm stuck on a puzzle that i think everyone else has had no problem with, but i don't get it at all.

*I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to change all of the buttons to green! I just don't get how you solve it. I changed nearly all of them green then i end up turning them all another colour again A hint anyone please? *

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

Re:Red Crow Mysteries: Legion group play starting April 20th. All welcome to join!

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Apr 21, 13 6:40 AM
popla27 wrote:Players list updated

CfG! It's great fun isn't it, once I start I can't stop playing Torchlight!

I wasn't going to play Torchlight today, but I just turned it on for half an hour and that half an hour became many hours

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 21, 13 6:49 AM
abiloo...That puzzle took me awhile. *** I don't have a definite answer. I clicked all of them and noticed that one of the buttons didn't change any of the others. I finally got all of them green and then clicked the final one til it got green. This next part clued me in. If you can get them all to the same color then click them til they go green. That's what helped me the most. ***

Should have added...*** After you get them all green, click the final one. I THINK the final one was the last one...not positive. ***

Edited on 04/21/2013 at 6:52:23 AM PST

abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

[Post New]by abiloo on Apr 21, 13 7:17 AM
Phew i've done it! Thanks Marianne! I basically ended up solving it just trial and error, clicking and clicking and clicking. I am glad i solved it when i did as i was ready to throw the laptop out of hte window.

I think i just need to be a little more patient!

Xxxx

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Apr 21, 13 7:31 AM
I just made it to the aunt's house. I am searching hard for those roses and have 9 of them. I hope I found them all up to this point, because it doesn't look like you can go back and get them.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 21, 13 7:34 AM
Just checking in, we have company this weekend so I a was only able to play for a little while yesterday; I'm in the car, and gazebo areas. I sure have a lot of inventory items!

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Apr 21, 13 7:57 AM
I am a good girl, I've started!

But my interactive help got stuck, it is still saying I need to find 3 more flowers and I have long since done that

Anyone any idea on how I can disable interactive help? Otherwise I'd better start over

I guess I messed up the system with picking up a rose when the help said I needed to find the golden flowers

ETA never mind, I started over, puzzles at the beginning were fairly easy, so no harm done and the annoying interactive help: I didn't take it the 2nd time
I don't think it was one of the achievements, so I skipped it as not to get stuck with it
Actually quite enjoying the game!

Edited on 04/21/2013 at 8:32:40 AM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Apr 21, 13 8:23 AM
abiloo wrote:Ok, so i think i'm having a dumb moment. I'm stuck on a puzzle that i think everyone else has had no problem with, but i don't get it at all.

*I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to change all of the buttons to green! I just don't get how you solve it. I changed nearly all of them green then i end up turning them all another colour again A hint anyone please? *

Sorry, I can't give any hint, I tried several times, and finally said Solved. I didn't recall how I made it !
Please, don't give up !

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 21, 13 8:32 AM
Sorry CfG, I don't know how to disable interactive help. Is it in Settings in the Main Menu ?

This is off-topic, but I looked up Torchlight and it says it is a RPG. I've never played a RPG, so am wondering if this might be a good one for me ?

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Apr 21, 13 8:43 AM
Sorry, but what is RPG???

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Apr 21, 13 9:05 AM
@marianne never mind, i started over to get that annoying pop up of interactive help of my screen
As if Torchlight is a game for you, I really can't say. But I think you will like it
Vapor has a demo for it and on the other forum there is a group play going on for it, So you can get some help from seasoned RPG players

@minesita RPG are role playing games and they play totally different from adventure games. You have to chose your armor and make sure to update it in time, chose a playing character (there are different classes and they all have advantages and disadvantages). It is kind of hard to explain, but this one is loads of fun!

Edited on 04/21/2013 at 9:52:58 AM PST

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Apr 21, 13 9:46 AM
I am **at the cemetery. Got the Dragon puffing, but not sure
what to do. I have an old shirt, flint, bottle of petroleum and
a chair leg. Tried mixing the shirt and petroleum, putting
things in front of Daisy Dragon's hot breath, nothing is
acceptable
"*** I know I am near the end, but it
is taxing my brain cells to know what to do next.

I am also trying to hang up curtains. sigh
Just a day to torture myself

Edited on 04/21/2013 at 9:47:14 AM PST

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 21, 13 9:51 AM
I started part two and had amassed a lot of new items, made it up the round staircase, clicked to exit the area, and boom, the game shut down.
I am now back to where I was on my last exit (last night)...

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Apr 21, 13 9:52 AM
Hi to all new players
popla & I have been organizing this group plays for quite some time now. As she said, adventure games can be hard and a daunting experience on your own.
Unlike popla, I am not a seasoned player, I just started gaming about 2 years ago, so ever so often I am just as deep in the woods as you are This is probably also why I am a very sloooooow player , but game speed is not important at all! Just enjoying the game at your own pace is and having the oppertunity to discuss it with fellow players and ask and give help/hints
Hope you are all enjoying this game just as much as I do!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Apr 21, 13 9:59 AM
luvtoread wrote:I am **at the cemetery. Got the Dragon puffing, but not sure
what to do. I have an old shirt, flint, bottle of petroleum and
a chair leg. Tried mixing the shirt and petroleum, putting
things in front of Daisy Dragon's hot breath, nothing is
acceptable
"*** I know I am near the end, but it
is taxing my brain cells to know what to do next.

I am also trying to hang up curtains. sigh
Just a day to torture myself

You did just right! Should be, now, after the dragon has the fire, from its mouth, the tomb's door is opening!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Apr 21, 13 10:57 AM
Thank you Catfish_girl , I don't think these kind of games are for me!!!

Fiona26
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Fiona26 on Apr 21, 13 11:29 AM
Finished. I missed a rose. I wish they would let you go back and finish collections.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 21, 13 12:27 PM
Did anyone else notice that there is scene showing one of the angel statues from "Where angels Cry"?

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Apr 21, 13 12:36 PM
Fiona I finished also. Was short by 2 roses.

minesita--after taking a break I went in and figured out
what to do with my inventory stuff. Then it was fun trying to
figure out where the game wanted me to place it!

I really liked this game, I do hope they come out with
another Red Crow game in the future.

mcquigan No, I didn't. Of course, its been a few games
ago that I played "Where Angels Cry". How did you notice
that? To me, the statues look alike after awhile.

Edited on 04/21/2013 at 12:39:05 PM PST

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Apr 21, 13 12:46 PM
I had the game crash too, with the error message, when taking off in the car

Luckily I could just restart the game, it opened just before the final repairs and after that game just behaved

Now trying to deal with a *huge cobra *

Go to: