Funny Things You Peeps Do

FadedLily
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Funny Things You Peeps Do

[Post New]by FadedLily on Jun 1, 13 4:48 PM
Loved reading all these posts! In one of my families, I found the 16 year old playing with the toy kitchen that is actually in that spot in another families home. That was funny enough, but the "ghostly" childish laughter really sealed the deal! It's annoying, but I'm used to the bleed through from one family to another. But I have to admit, the little girl giggling when there were no little girls in the family was a whole new level for my games, lol!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 1, 13 8:34 PM
Are you sure it wasn't Margaret? LOL!

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on Jun 2, 13 2:13 PM
I'm really worried about the new couple in one of my families they were having a TV night. So he went into the lounge to watch TV she went into their bedroom to watch the old TV and they were watching different programmes! Something tells me they are going to be trouble.

I also had an afro haired hippie called Hobbit he called his son Habit. I rather liked that . Habit son of Hobbit .

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 2, 13 4:21 PM
Several weird and funny things my families have done:
The mom was preparing a meal and I went to check on a kid, then when I checked back she was starting to clear the table before anyone had eaten!
The bathroom sink was leaking and spraying water.... my spiky, blue-haired dad decided that was the perfect time to wash his hair!
The dad and one of the kids (my chronically depressed one) were sitting on the couch watching T.V. - it wasn't on, mind you, they were just sitting there watching the T.V. itself! I switched it on for them!

lakitten
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lakitten on Jun 2, 13 4:43 PM
The mother clears the table after she eats while others are still eating and hungry.
She also will call the children to eat when they all ready have eaten.
Once the mother was working on her career in the kitchen when she stopped being disrupted. She told the kid to leave and off he ran. It only happened once. Wishing it would happen all of the time.

Edited on 06/02/2013 at 4:44:10 PM PST

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 2, 13 8:46 PM
My peeplets did something tonight that I have never seen any of my peeps do before. I saw the description for one of the kids say "Hiding under the bed." The lid went into the parents' room and hid under the bed. He came out and then later the other boy did it and then later, their sister did it too. I have five families running and it was only the kids in this one family who did it.

[Post New]by clshannon75 on Jun 3, 13 12:10 AM
This isn't really funny - more annoying, but one family finally got the ants, so I stomped them and praised - got the trophy. Then I assigned one to make the spray, he did it, got rid of the ants and no pop up for the trophy - grrrr... So, I guess that family just won't have that checked off their list of accomplishments,lol.
Also, I noticed that young boys won't play in the play kitchen like the little girls do yet the little girls will get in the toy car and 'drive like daddy'. But no boys will 'cook like mommy' - hmm, so why are most chefs men and why do they not like women in that industry? ;-))

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 3, 13 7:48 AM
clshannon75 wrote:This isn't really funny - more annoying, but one family finally got the ants, so I stomped them and praised - got the trophy. Then I assigned one to make the spray, he did it, got rid of the ants and no pop up for the trophy - grrrr... So, I guess that family just won't have that checked off their list of accomplishments,lol.
Also, I noticed that young boys won't play in the play kitchen like the little girls do yet the little girls will get in the toy car and 'drive like daddy'. But no boys will 'cook like mommy' - hmm, so why are most chefs men and why do they not like women in that industry? ;-))

My little boys cook in the little kitchen. Try putting them there and praising them. Maybe since you didn't get the trophy for exterminating the ants they'll come back. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 4, 13 11:17 AM
I wanted to give one of my teen age girls a new interest/hobby for her life so I spent the 1000 coins so she could learn all about...(drum-roll)....dirt!
I have the same thing happen in VF1 too.... buy them a nice book to study and they get the stupidest likes!

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on Jun 5, 13 1:06 AM
I put my large pool on the front decking with the barbecue and useless dining room table and chairs and now they all swim through when going along the decking instead of walking around it.

I also gave the encyclopaedia to a boy and he developed an interest in makeup.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 5, 13 10:43 PM
Oh dear, I'm just cracking up here reading some of the funny things. It's fun how many different weird things there are in this game to amuse us and some of the variations. I had a dad preparing a meal and I suddenly wondered why it was taking so long for dinner to get on the table so I check on him and he's in the corner of the kitchen, holding a bowl (of salad?) and "taking a nap!"

Sometimes I wonder though, how many of these quirks are in fact glitches and not put there on purpose to amuse us.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 6, 13 8:12 AM
Bought the guitar when it was on sale so I could give the kids something new to do. The teenager and mom can play it nicely but the dad went to it on his own and played a few pathetic notes before he went to do something else!
In my second generation one of the kids in a family with a guitar has a career as a composer! It's probably just a coincidence but fun anyway! He just got married to a film critic and the first thing she did after the wedding celebration was sit down and watch TV!

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on Jun 6, 13 9:20 AM
OrionsRose wrote:Sometimes I wonder though, how many of these quirks are in fact glitches and not put there on purpose to amuse us.

Here's a nice glitch: this has happened twice since I've been playing... I bought (or won) a bag of groceries, then it was put in my tray. Next, I took that bag of groceries and put it on the table... suddenly, two bags appeared on the table! I got extra food without the extra cost!!!

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on Jun 6, 13 12:45 PM
Today my mom was telling a story to her 2 little girls. Both girls were listening but one girl was sitting on the bed in the children's room, the other girl was on the bed of the parents and mom was sitting in front of the TV in another room.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 6, 13 12:52 PM
Ayla1402 wrote:Today my mom was telling a story to her 2 little girls. Both girls were listening but one girl was sitting on the bed in the children's room, the other girl was on the bed of the parents and mom was sitting in front of the TV in another room.

Oh my! A family of telepaths!

joytay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by joytay on Jun 6, 13 5:01 PM
This is not as funny as some of the one's I have been reading but they did seem odd.My daddy is out in the snow watering summer flowers .The 13 year old is playing in the toilet and the mother is working on a leaking sink .She got it to stop by jumping up and down about 4 times. I wonder if that would work for me the next time I get a leak ? It sure would save alot of money

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Jun 7, 13 6:20 PM
I just saw my six year old girl "squeezing a pimple"!! Why does my six year old have pimples?!?

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 8, 13 11:51 AM
I think the mom in one of my families is trying to mess with her kid's heads. Last night after everyone had finished eating she called them to the table to eat. Next, she called them to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Then while they were brushing their teeth, she called them to come eat again!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 8, 13 1:45 PM
kayette wrote:I think the mom in one of my families is trying to mess with her kid's heads. Last night after everyone had finished eating she called them to the table to eat. Next, she called them to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Then while they were brushing their teeth, she called them to come eat again!

LOL! I had a dad call the kids to brush their teeth while Mom was preparing a meal. I asked him "Can they eat first?"

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 14, 13 8:48 PM
This was really bizarre. I had my Mom and Dad Peep in their bedroom to make a baby. This would be their third child. They started walking out of the bedroom towards the son's room, so I quickly opened the Decorate tab and put the bed out of the room. They ended up going into the corner of his bedroom and making the baby on the floor.

Go to: