Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Expedition: Amazon

[Post New]by Jadenite1 on Apr 17, 11 4:56 PM
Hi I am stuck on level six after getting all the coin I click continue and it kicks me out of the game. Is anyone else expereincing this?
Or know what I am doing wrong. Please help??

Thanks

[Post New]by Annek210 on Apr 21, 11 8:36 AM
How do I get the medallion out of the statue's mouth? I have clicked on it several times. I put the key in the indentation but the medallion in the list is still blue.

[Post New]by peapodgal on Jun 21, 11 7:09 PM
corinthians318 wrote:I am about to pull my hair out. I have replayed the same level about six times and used every hint every time. I CANNOT FIND THE STINKIN CROWBAR! AND OF COURSE ITS BLUE AND ITS THERE IS NO OTHER LEVEL TO CONTINUE TO. AHHH. Can someone tell me where the thing is. THe flower is blue and two other items are blue but there is only one blue item. ahhhhhh

Its the level with the glowing blue flowers, the fountain on the right and in a doorway is a stone man on a chair with a slot that glows blue on the left of the door.

Re "gas" for the "light bulbs engine":Tips and Tricks for Hidden Expedition: Amazon

[Post New]by candyperson on Jan 5, 12 7:51 PM
SharNunes wrote:I have gotten to the Mini" puzzle, and can't find any gas that someone wrote about in a previous post.

Where do I find it? How far back do I have to go?

Many thanks!

[Post New]by candyperson on Jan 5, 12 7:54 PM
I am stuck on the same thing I have the wire cutters light bulb and gas can in inventory but can not figure out what to do with them I know it has something to do with the boat but what HELP thanks

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 2:03 AM
thank goodnes for the strategy guide the whole color association theme was overlooked by me

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 2:04 AM
thank goodnes for the strategy guide the whole color association theme I overlooked

Flo_i
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Flo_i on Jun 29, 12 6:42 AM
After collecting the blooming flower in Casablanca, I can't proceed to another location. have restarted the game 4 times and always get stuck here.hELP!

Flo_i
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Flo_i on Jun 29, 12 8:49 PM
lindamomr1 wrote:I think I'm nearly to the end.......put the steam pipes together. I've gotten this far before,but am permanenty stuck. I'm in a little garden, with a stone guard in a cut-out in the mountain and to the left of him is a little slot in the wall. I need the tire iron highlighted in blue to go any further. Clickin on hint only highlights the fact that I need this tire iron.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I would certainly appreciate it
Thank you

bish4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bish4 on Aug 20, 12 6:01 PM
Could you tell me how to post a question on the main page

Go to: