Welcome to Farm Up forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by ChamaToo on Aug 20, 13 8:51 AM
Does anyone else find the fact that there is absolutely no help in this game EXTREMELY aggravating? ie: what, exactly, do I have to do to repair the house? I assume maybe wood and stone... but what else? It's telling me "2/3" .. but I have absolutely no idea what I have to do to complete this quest.

Also .. I have to 'buy' another chicken... where? I can't find it in the shop anywhere.... will it magically appear when I have completed some other quest I know nothing about? Annoyed... and I've figured it out now, but I had no idea how I was supposed to get more water... I thought I had to collect it from the river, but couldn't figure out how..So annoying that there isn't even the minimum of guidance in the beginning to get you started.

[Post New]by dottyrambo on Aug 20, 13 9:28 PM
I have been playing the game for months and not sure how long it takes or what to do to repair buildings, railroad. I even bought factories and sheep pins but they are incomplete. Please help me get something done.

[Post New]by Mr_NoBodY on Aug 24, 13 3:11 AM
Im playing Farm Up with my laptop , but i already level 20 and many silver coin and gold coin , im also got finishing the quest but why jennifer's husband not arriving ? The new quest want me to collect apple and making juice but i don have the canned food factory because it need wait until husband arrived ... I wanted ask - i could i get the husband? my all quest are buiding and repairing and need husband !!!

Katina54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Katina54 on Aug 24, 13 6:41 PM
Status of FARM UP/ Yes, I know. Big Fish Games sucks you into this game. I am at Level 39 and have spent $100 of MY money on GOLD. So much for a FREE game. Then I continually have to reinstall the game cuz nothing works. I signed up for and paid for the "Club" membership for a year. Now my benefit of "Live Help" online has been shut down for 3 weeks. Oh my, they tell me they are busy. What the heck. I googled Big Fish and all Press Releases said they closed Vancover,Canada office and layed off 45 people in Seattle. What. Any info you have here re this rip off company, please post and let us know.

[Post New]by annachenly on Sep 1, 13 5:08 AM
Farm Up is very fun, easy to understand mostly and addicting. I enjoy it alot. I do not get how to exchange tool collections? Can anyone tell me how to exchange a collection of tools? Im only on level 8

magicwoman1
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by magicwoman1 on Sep 1, 13 6:12 AM
annachenly wrote:Farm Up is very fun, easy to understand mostly and addicting. I enjoy it alot. I do not get how to exchange tool collections? Can anyone tell me how to exchange a collection of tools? Im only on level 8

HI ,click gear on right side then click collection and click exchange up u will see and ok after that. but u must have all 5 things in row.hope this help u

[Post New]by lynnard2 on Oct 29, 13 7:12 PM
LKayeS3 wrote:I'm supposed to be fixing the guest house up for grandma, but I click on it and get 1/3 repairing, Time Left 1h30m... and nothing happens. What do I need to do this that I missed?

[Post New]by thequeen624 on Oct 31, 13 4:00 PM
I have a problem I cannot solve. I play my Farm Up Game everyday. Today I tried to go into the game and it was running very slow so I got out and when I tried to reload the game the Continue Icon would not work at all. I tried it several times

When that would not work, I uninstalled the game and re-installed it. Still does not work.

Any suggestions? It is as if I never played the game.

Thanks

[Post New]by Deedriam2002 on Nov 1, 13 2:30 AM
Put your post on the technical issue thread so someone with IT knowledge will respond.

[Post New]by gidimarnes on Nov 7, 13 3:40 AM
malidreams wrote:TO EVERYONE HAVING ISSUES GETTING GRANDMA, i have done it, i too had issues, you have to complete what seems like a ton of quests first, then jeninfer will activate the repair house quest, the first thing is jen will do the landscapeing which i believe requires 15 water and takes around an hour or so, then, you will be promted again by her to start the 2 stage, which is stone work by husband, the 3 rd stage is 15 bricks, i believe you have to have your brick, and sawmill up and running, i also have my snack shop and canning factory set up, follow all quests and she will arrive im on level 15 so it does happen, i hope this helps

JUST TO ADD TO THAT NOTE !!!!. The exact quest you have to complete to start the guest house is the quest where you have to buy gold coins.... I just used the game every day and scored a butterfly collection that gave me a few gold coins and when i had enough i just used 5 gold coins to complete the quest (no ways im buying coins). as soon as the quest is done a whole lot of stuff unlocks including the guest house.

[Post New]by abagel on Nov 7, 13 10:30 PM
I am on level 10 and am asked to plant black current. When I am in planting mode after purchasing them and I click on my soil patch it keeps saying there is no path. What does this mean and how do I plant these currents

[Post New]by primrose_11 on Nov 9, 13 10:16 AM
Is there going to be another update for this game? I have come to the end of the game (level 55).

[Post New]by kem_mi on Nov 15, 13 11:51 PM
Hi,

I am no longer getting my daily updates. I should get a gold coin everytime I log in, but everything says 0. Could this be fixed?

Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by blesswitness on Nov 20, 13 6:43 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Up forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Up players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I love farm up, however with all of the states you would think there would be more quest and challenges.....this is a great game for kids to learn about products from other states................

[Post New]by maggiesuzyq on Nov 21, 13 8:20 AM
How about setting the map up so that you can see the quests without being able to start them then you can be planting or making items ahead of time? you can't start them until you are almost empty of quest on the farm anyway but while I am full of quests in the factories I would like to be able to plant what I might need for the next ones. if I knew what that was. especially the ones I can't do until I reach higher levels.

[Post New]by SeahorseFrenzy on Nov 24, 13 8:06 AM
Hi there! I have a small issue that is more bothersome than actually a problem. In the top left corner of the screen, by the woodcutting station, I have a rock that is in between two trees. I was actually able to see behind the trees for a moment and then saw that I had two big stumps and a pile of rocks there too. The problem is that I can't click on them to get them taken out. The trees block all the debris off so that all I can click on is the dumb tree. Is there any way to get them? It is just bothering me, so if not I'll live with it.

[Post New]by maggiesuzyq on Nov 24, 13 9:10 PM
HEY! what happened to Hawaii on the map and why has Kodiak quit having quests @ level 28? not that I ever get a reply from this forum, but I try again

[Post New]by jvitolo on Dec 1, 13 1:43 PM
I just purchased gold coins and they aren't showing up in my game. Is there a waiting time?

[Post New]by Deedriam2002 on Dec 5, 13 3:03 AM
Maggie - Various locations run out of quests. You will get more quest at those locations as you pass more levels.

Jvitolo - gold coins should show up immediately. Report it on the technical thread.

[Post New]by emilau on Dec 10, 13 11:10 AM
Hi, since a few days, my animals don't give milk, eggs, etc anymore. How can I solve this problem? thank you

Go to: