Re:Post any Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by shayllah318 on Dec 4, 13 9:50 PM
Re: the Mirror puzzle. I changed my screen resolution to 1024 x 768 and the game now runs perfectly. I am on Mac Snow Leopard.

muse13
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Post any Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by muse13 on Dec 31, 13 1:05 PM
changing the resolution did not work for me. Why has tech never weighed in on this issue? Can't progress in game.

FionaPa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by FionaPa on Jan 4, 14 5:05 AM
I'm playing on a Mac. In the Mayan Temple, I can't get the left hand door to accept either of the two halves of the green mask. There are no active areas on the door. The hint button is no longer working and the map shows this as the only area in the game with an action available. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Game Manager, but that didn't help. I'd be grateful for your assistance. This was an enjoyable game so far.

FNCFNC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FNCFNC on Aug 8, 14 5:21 PM
cannot find a HOP on the right bldg in the village after coming out of the tavern

Go to: