chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-6

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 4, 13 1:07 PM
This level is easier than the last two other than you are going to have to decide between +resource bonus and the 1/2 bonus. Also start collection the flowers before you clear everything. After all the bridges are finished I believe is when I started collecting them.

Pick up enough wood to upgrade the warehouse once.
Wait until it has been built and then gather resources.
Use the +resources for now.
Upgrade warehouse.
Build the treasury.
Build the middle bridge to the south.
Repair the pithole by the exit.
+resources
Upgrade the warehouse.
Upgrade the treasury.
Upgrade the shack into a cottage.
Build the hunting lodge.
Using 1/2bonus build the bridge to the sawmill and the other bridge to the south.
Repair sawmill.
Upgrade cottage to a lodge.
1/2 bonus other bridge to the farm, as well as top middle bridges.
Build the barracks.
Clear the whole bottom areas.
1/2 bonus bridge at exit and last ridge top right.
Leave top road for the last.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-7

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 4, 13 1:27 PM
Okay another one of those fun mini-games. The only help I can give you is that I thought of those annoying telemarketers as I was smashing away. Those wolves are too much like dogs. Think of them as spam, bills, telemarketers, robots, etc. LOL

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-8

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 5, 13 2:29 PM
Here is how I did it (with breaking the developers record and some time left):

In general : -pick up every supply you can as fast as possible - especially gold
- For bonuses use the extra worker in the beginning and the middle of
the level - later use the walk fast bonus
- never let a person just sit at home - usually on the end of the level,
there is always something to do - either build the road to the bridge or
pick up stuff or whatever.

Upgrade your farm, then upgrade sawmill twice
finish the road straight down first, then do the one on the left and start on swamp to the right (up to the wood) and down (using two people)
continue your way down, till you can upgrade the baracks - upgrade and kill pirate on the very left - grab supplies behind him (Still hit the extra worker whenever you can - there is plenty to do.
Continue your way on the bottom road to the right - fix sawmill - upgrade your house as soon as possible
Finsh up the bottom road to the right and to the left at the same time.
Upgrade house as soon as you can.
The start working on the swamp in all directions at the same time - but finsih the one that leads to the pirates on the right first.
At this point use the "Walk Faster" option everytime available, cause a lot of gold is showing up at around the same time
Don't forget to work your way to the Bridge - and start fixing ist as soon as you have enough wood.

Well I hope that works for you as good as is worked for me - I would really like to hear back from you if it worked

Good Luck

I appreciate the help on this one and all the others!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Snake charmers hut and hunting lodge

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 5, 13 2:31 PM
On some of the walkthroughs I called the hunting lodge the snake charmers hut. Sorry for any confusion.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-9 originally posted by robin94122

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 6, 13 8:52 AM

I used a slight variation on this. Remember you don't have a warehouse, so when you get to 20 of anything, spend it or stop collecting resources unless they're in the way, as they'll get wasted.

Start by upgrading the treasury.
Chop wood and collect resources.
Leave both dead-end paths untouched--you don't need them.
Work your way to the wolf on the top.
When the half-price bonus is available use it to build the bridge into the center where all the resources are, but don't pick them up yet.
Upgrade the cottage.
When the +resources is available, collect everything on the center island plus extra food, but don't go over 20.
Start clearing down to the 2nd wolf.
Upgrade the lodge, take care of the wolves, and start working towards both bridges. Don't build bridges yet, though.
Use the next-half price bonus to take care of a bunch of pink flowers, probably 10 near the cottage.
Wait for the wood to get to 20 and upgrade the Treasury a second time.
Add the third permanent worker. He can get food off the island while the other two clear towards the bridges.
Build the Barracks.
When you get the next half-price bonus, wait until you have 20 wood, then build 3 bridges going across.
Collect resources on the islands.
chop trees near the bottom left if you want wood faster.
Get the pirate on the 2nd center island.
You should get to 20 wood and 3 more horizontal bridges ready about the same time.
Clear 3 horizontal bridges at half-price. Also get the wolf on the top island.
Once the bridges are clear across comes the big difference.
I go ahead and start picking the inexpensive (pink) flowers while I'm waiting for the half-price bonus to charge up.
Also take out the wolf and the pirate on the top island.
Then with the half-price bonus, collect yellow flowers and take out a pirate and a wolf.
While you're picking pink flowers you may have to stop occasionally to pick up resources, but it should go pretty smoothly.
Take out the two yellow flowers in the center at full price, along with last pirate and wolf.
Collect resources and finish pink flowers.
Use the last half-price for the bottom 3 yellows.

Faster clickers may want to go down the dead-end paths and then use the half-price bonus for pink flowers, but I found avoiding dead-ends and using it for yellows worked better for me.

Good uck!
Robi

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 4-10

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 6, 13 10:42 AM
This is originally by Txconnie. I kept running out of gold near the end. The renewable gold is at the end of both paths that lead through the swamp.
Okay-- finally did it. Barely, but I did it.
here is what I did

1. Quickly gather all supplies and cut down one tree
2. Immediately build hunter tent
3. Continue to chop wood and gather food.
4. When you can, build farm
5. Work your way down the screen
6. When you can, upgrade and get another worker
7. when you can, upgrade farm
8 Use the bonus that gives extra supplies when you can - every time you can get gold and food and leave wood for last
9 When you have enough to build bridge on right of screen and work your way to the second farm
10 When your wood is low, pick pink flowers
11. Work your way down to bottom left, through the flowers so you have more gold renewing
12 upgrade to 3 workers
13. When all bridges are buillt and all obstacle that require wood are gone, then stop gathering wood you are just wasting time.
14 Gather flowers with all three guys unless you need to gather gold.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

lEVEL 5-1

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 9, 13 8:46 AM
Build the sawmill. Build the farm. Upgrade the sawmill twice. Don't wait for +resouces on food. You will need the food to chop wood. Go down the path to fish hut and rebuild it. Then go down path to gold. Make sure you have turned the shack into a cottage. After you use the +resources on gold use the speeder worker, (boot bonus. This level is all about speed at the end.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-2

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 9, 13 2:05 PM
Build the sawmill.
Chop the wood to the two foods.
Upgrade the sawmill.
Upgrade the sawmill.
Use the +worker bonus.
Build the warehouse.
Build the farm.
Use the renew resources bonus.
Upgrade the farm.
Upgrade the farm.
Use the +worker bonus.
Build the bridge to the fishing enterprise and repair the fishing enterprise.
Upgrade the warehouse.
Upgrade the warehouse.
Use +worker bonus.
Repair the bridge in the middle.
Upgrade the cottage to a lodge.
Renew resources quicker bonus.
When you have enough gold use the pickaxe bonus

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-3

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 10, 13 8:01 AM
At first this level seemed fairly easy. Then I realized that you have to collect 50 units of gold and 50 units of food AFTER you have made your way through the rocks.

I used the extra worker until I turned the shack into a cottage. I used the boot bonus most of the time. I used the price reduction bonus on snow banks, rocks, and bridges.

Build a warehouse.
Build the fishing enterprise.
Turn the shack into a cottage.
Upgrade the warehouse to the max.
Build the farm.
Build the bridge at the bottom.
Upgrade the farm all the way.
Clear icy road near middle to get to the food.
Work on snowy road on the bottom going towards the exit.
Build the temple.
Repair the sawmill.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-4 with help from Jaysmother

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 11, 13 4:50 AM
Use the stop time bonus unless you are working on a boulder. Use the pickaxe bonus for boulders. Also make sure you have enough food while you are chopping wood and ice. Especially in the beginning. I noticed a couple of places where you could block yourself into a corner.

Build the sawmill.
Build the warehouse.
Build the treasury all the way.
Chop trees down to bottom and both sides of the fork.
Upgrade the sawmill all the way.
Upgrade the warehouse all the way.
Upgrade the shack, turning it into a cottage.
Build the temple.
If you have enough materials upgrade the cottage.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-5 (with help from JaysMother

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 11, 13 6:33 AM
Use the bonus worker all the way through.
Build the treasury.
Build the warehouse.
Build the treasury to the max.
Build the farm to the max.
Upgrade the cottage to a lodge. (This will give you 3 workers. continue using the bonus worker.)
Build the hunting lodge.
Do not go after the gold in the left corner.

I ran out of gold so I recommend that you upgrade your warehouse after you build the hunting lodge. I also used the boot bonus when I was going after the last bear.
If you find yourself running real low on gold use the renew resources quicker bonus.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-6

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 12, 13 7:42 AM
I will be honest here. I did not finish this level in the gold. I actually am writing all these levels down so that I can go back over the game and get that beautiful rainbow! These are just suggested walkthroughs.
Depending on the circumstances you will have to decide which bonus to use. Most of the time I used the 1/2 price bonus but, other times supplies were short in demand and I used the +resources bonus.

Build the sawmill.
Build the fish.
Build the sawmill to the max.
Build the fishing enterprise to the max.
Be sure to go down short middle path to the food as soon as you can.
Bridge to the sawmill and farm.
Upgrade the shack to a cottage.
]Repair the sawmill and the farm.
Build the temple.
As soon as you get twenty gold use it on boulders or snow piles.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 5-8 copied from fishie anntiem

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 12, 13 9:32 AM
Well, believe it or not, I did get gold (finally!). I don't remember exactly how I did it, but I know I started a new routine that has worked pretty well since I finished the game with 25 silvers and now it's down to 5 (still can't get gold on 4.5, 4.8, 4.10, 4.11, and 5.10).

My basic strategy is to maximize my buildings as quickly as possible and my usual routine has been to build the wood, wood, food, food and then go from there depending on the level.

For this level, I think I did sawmill, sawmill, fishing hut, fishing hut (sawmill if there is a 3rd level), farm, farm and then started spending my wood so that I never sat there with 20. By the end I think I had everything upgraded fully. I didn't build the hunting lodge until late and just worked my up to the bears and changed directions for awhile. I do remember working down to the left to get that renewable gold behind the snow pile and then worked my way down the middle to get the logs. I tried to use the resource bonus as much as possible but with renewable stuff I don't like to wait very long. I do know that I was very careful that I didn't waste stuff by letting it hit 20 so I was sure to keep an eye on the counter and work the longest paths first. Near the end I was running low on wood at times to get those last 2 piles of gold, but I would just keep working and build as soon as I could. I did those last of the wood requirements but I did find that I needed them to finish. I think one of the biggest tricks on levels like these is to really make an effort to 1) use your resources before you hit 20, and 2) priortize your longer routes.

I finished in 11:21, so I'm guessing that probably was with 9 seconds to spare. So the good news is that it can be done because I'm not that good! I am, however, persistent, and if I find that I am at anytime sitting there waiting for something to happen it probably means I need to start over and head down a different path the next time.

Hope this helps,
Ann

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-8

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 12, 13 10:18 AM
Thanks for ann for the help but, I still needed more guidance. I am not a very good player. I watched a video and although I didn't get gold I did make it before sundown. They used the +resource bonus each time. I ran out of gold a lot as there is no warehouse. I think the next time I try this level I will renew resources quicker and see how that works.

Build the saw mill to the max.
Build the fishing enterprise and upgrade it just once.
Build the farm.
Upgrade the shack into a cottage to get 2 workers.
Upgrade the farm.
Upgrade the finishing enterprise.
Build the hunter's lodge.
Upgrade the farm.
Turn the cottage into a lodge where you have 3 workers.

Work around chopping wood. There are four piles of gold in the middle for this and the two stacks of wood I would use the +resources.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-9 copied from JVC0119

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 13, 13 6:28 AM
Food, wood, wood, WAREHOUSE (wait until 1/3 built) logs, renewing food, food, wood, wood,
Work up road to right: Logs, TREASURY, logs, logs, logs, food, renewing gold, WAREHOUSE
Logs & food by middle bridge, (any) logs, renewing food
1/2 BONUS snow pile, bridge to fishing enterprise
Logs, logs, COTTAGE, logs, FISHING ENTERPRISE
Renewing food
1/2 BONUS, bridge to sawmill

From here on out, I've beat developer a numer of different ways, exact strategy not critical. . . in general:

Use 1/2 BONUS whenever you can for bridges & bolders - although not necessary to wait for the bonus, except for the first two, (which you should get at same time) if a bolder is exposed, go for it!
Warehouse, Treasury, Warehouse, Cottage, Fishing Enterprise, Treasury,
Sawmill, Cottage, Temple

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 5-10 by vingilot

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 13, 13 8:46 AM
All right, tried this one again today and took notes, since there's a lot to do. Even with taking notes, I was able to finish with plenty of time and even broke the developer's record. Two things you need to keep in mind: you have no warehouse, so don't send your workers after resources, especially the food, if you're at or nearing 20. The other thing is your wood: you're going to need a lot to build all those roads, and you only get +3 after you chop up all the woodpiles. So, with that in mind:

Build order:

Sawmill
Upgrade sawmill
Fisherman's Hut
Upgrade FH
Cottage
Hunter's Lodge
Upgrade sawmill
Upgrade FH
Upgrade cottage

Bonuses used:
+1 item while I was clearing the roads around the cottage.
After that, I only used 1/2 resources bonus, especially for clearing boulders and building roads. Again, you don't get much wood, so using the 1/2 resource for the roads will get you moving along faster.
At the very end, I used speedy boots to hurry the hunter over to the last bear.
I might have used renew resources once, probably while I was waiting for wood to build up and I was low on gold and food.

Save the torches for the end. Use two workers to light them while the other finishes the road out. The torch near the sawmill is the one I usually tend to overlook. All the others are the ends of the roads, so are easier to remember. As such, I light the one by the sawmill first.

The 1/2 resources bonus is what's really going to save you in this one. Save the boulders and roads as much as you can for when this bonus charges and then hurry and send your workers to those areas. I send them to the more expensive ones (requiring more resources) first. Pick up resources, especially the gold, as soon as they renew. Don't be afraid to wait for the 1/2 resources to build up before sending your workers to clear boulders and build roads. It takes longer for the wood to renew up to 8 than it does for the bonus to renew.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Location of torches on level 5-10

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 13, 13 9:10 AM
Thanks to jvc01119 I almost made gold but, I couldn't figure out until the last minute where all the torches were. Reading the forums I saw where other fishies had the same problem.

The trickiest torch is near the middle. Take the path that goes right of sawmill. There is a bear, a boulder, food, and three gold. The torch is behind them.
There are three torches top left. Two top right. Two are on the extreme right of screen.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 5-11 by nixyseven

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 13, 13 10:46 AM
It took me a couple of tries, but using this '1/2 price bonus' method, I was able to beat the developers record.

It's sort of hard to do, when you're sitting there with 3 workers doing nothing, but resist the temptation to kill all those ghosts with gold behind them. Fixing the three bridges will give you enough gold to finish the level with the 1/2 price bonus.

I did sawmill, fishing, sawmill, fishing... then hunters, then temple (instead of that middle bridge, which is tempting!) Instead, do the temple and start to go down toward the fishing hut that needs to be repaired. During this phase, I used the extra worker to collect resources, but remember that you don't have a warehouse, so don't bother picking up gold that you can't use yet (unless it's in the way).

Somewhere around here I got the second worker, because I was starting to get far enough away that it took him a while to run around so I could use the second worker to leapfrog. I also did the 3rd sawmill and fishing hut, but I can't remember the order I did it in.

Then you're getting to where you actually *need* gold, so go ahead and do that middle bridge (at 1/2 price if you can.. you'll need wood to build some paths still and you can do a big rock probably at the same time you do the bridge.)

Then I focused mainly on that main road. I had to do the other two bridges to get it, but that's okay, because with the level 3 sawmill and 1/2 price, things come pretty quickly.

I ignored all gold behind rocks, because you *could* use that price to do another rock on your way out.

I made sure I had 1/2 price to do the final cave, which requires 20 gold, and that was that.

Because this was the first time I'd gotten gold on it, I was surprised I got that developers record at the same time. Woohoo!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Re:Newly updated. Walkthrough for levels starting with 1-4

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 29, 13 12:15 PM
Thank you to all the fishies who helped me by posting walkthroughs to the different levels!

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Newly updated. Walkthrough for levels starting with 1-4

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Sep 17, 14 10:57 PM
I do not know if you will ever see this but thank you so much for the walkthrough!! I am on 2.5 right now'

grr!!

Go to: