elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Sleeping Palace

[Post New]by elboranch on May 17, 13 4:26 PM
Oh thank you so much !!! Was having fun playing but got stuck on the last ladder rung !!! I finished the game thanks to you !!! Have no idea how long I was wandering around looking for that rung !!!!!!!!!!!

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on May 17, 13 7:45 PM
retroFish, I've been all through your walkthrough and I cannot for the life of me find where you posted the location of all 5 of the magic orbs. I'm only finding 4 so now I'm hopelessly stuck.

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on May 17, 13 7:46 PM
elboranch wrote:Oh thank you so much !!! Was having fun playing but got stuck on the last ladder rung !!! I finished the game thanks to you !!! Have no idea how long I was wandering around looking for that rung !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember where you found all 5 of the magic orbs?

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on May 18, 13 6:44 AM
Retrofish bailed me out in a few laces. Thanks so much. Great game, challenging.

[Post New]by Bealls_2001 on May 18, 13 11:26 AM
Thank you so much for the walkthrough. It kept me from deleting the game.

Again, thanks so much...

Pongo20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Pongo20 on May 18, 13 11:38 AM
Thank you, retrofish for taking the time to do the walkthrough for us! I'm sure it took you a long time to do that, and it's very much appreciated. Like the others said, I doubt I would have been able to finish (and enjoy) the game, without it! Thanks again for your help!

[Post New]by puzzleme51 on May 19, 13 12:00 AM
I have tried and tried to zoom into the statue under the tree to get the birdseed ball but it will not do it and I cannot finish the game because of it. Please help someone

Edited on 05/19/2013 at 12:02:37 AM PST

gram209
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by gram209 on May 19, 13 3:35 AM
Thanks so much for the walk through but I have a problem.

Zoom into the domed device and use the Device Key to activate it.
Open the ornate doors at the end of the hallway and go forwards into the Throne Room.

I have placed the device key several times on the domed device and nothing happens The device key I am using looks a little like a star with a crown on it.
What am I doing wrong???

Can answer my own question. You are in the wrong hallway. Turn left instead of right.

Edited on 05/19/2013 at 4:34:56 AM PST

[Post New]by HERSON_1 on May 19, 13 6:24 AM
RetroFish you are wonderful! Thank you so much for your hard work and the time you spent typing the walkthrough. I really do appreciate anyone who would take the time to help others, you are one of a kind.

[Post New]by megseggers on May 20, 13 1:36 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I wandered around forever trying to figure out how to turn on the stupid gas to the torches. Never even saw the bench! And the hint button said there was nothing to do there. Arrg! Thank you so much for this walkthrough. What was with the fireplace in the bathroom? And the gold lamp? And the missing statue hand?! Weird.
Thanks again, you are awesome!

[Post New]by smhbedard on May 21, 13 8:53 AM
Thanks a million. Was just about to tear my hair out. So close to the end but couldn't find the heart. Didn't realize there was a dead end with rubble. You saved my sanity.

hols8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by hols8 on May 21, 13 2:29 PM
Thank you RetroFish I was really stuck and this helped me finsh the game I am really greatful you took the time to do this walkthrough

kathiebee
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kathiebee on May 23, 13 6:57 PM
Thank you so much Retrofish. So much effort, and such a great help. What would we do without amazing people like yourself. I was ready to quit, but with your help, continued on and found the game thoroughly enjoyable. MILLIONS and BILLIONS of thanks.

Laley61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Laley61 on May 25, 13 5:40 PM
Thank you very much for your wonderful help. It is appreciated a lot.

netnanna
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by netnanna on May 25, 13 10:26 PM
The developers and BigFish should reward you for all your hard work, without a walkthrough and the lousy hint system, this otherwise delightful game, would have been impossible to finish. May your god smile on you. many many thanks, not only from me, but from all the other floundering fishies

madstitcher54
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by madstitcher54 on May 26, 13 6:48 AM
My thanks too. Your walkthrough helped me finish the game. The red words let me find the things I had missed. Just one question, why do I have a bottle of poison left?

dd1406tt
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dd1406tt on May 26, 13 11:45 AM
Kudos retroFish and many thanks.

sn665
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sn665 on May 28, 13 1:03 PM
Thank you very much retroFish for making that walk through for us. I can't remember a game where I got stuck so many times. You did a great job. I'd like to ask the developers a question, What's up with that gold statue lamp at the bottom of the stairs and the one armed statue? They were sparkling every time I passed them and they were never used. Big Fish owes you a few free games retroFish. I would have asked for a refund on this one.

[Post New]by aadaab on May 29, 13 3:52 AM
Thnakyou SOO much retrofish ....your walk through got me almost till the end BUT i cannot find the birdfeed ...checked all the statues ...and used the hint button in those areas ...nothing!!...i just hope its not one of those glitches where one item cannot be found

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on May 29, 13 8:27 AM
Thanks a million! An outstanding job, and a terrific help. You're a real star!

Go to: