Re:Post any Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by gmspooner on May 21, 13 4:36 AM
I am at the same spot. Very near the end of the game and lost the number 4 and only have half a broken heart left. I don't want to uninstall then reinstall. It would boring to have to play the whole game over without a guarantee that it wont happen again. I am so disappointed!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 21, 13 5:38 AM
Heya gmspooner, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having these issues as well.

As many game, including this one, save the progress you have made in a separate folder, uninstalling and reinstalling the game will actually not delete your progress so you can go ahead and give this a try without worry!

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

pasthymes1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by pasthymes1 on May 23, 13 7:21 AM
played hos in isabells retreat but did not receive bone handle for secret corridor. the map shows all areas are clear. i can not finish game.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 23, 13 11:10 AM
Oh no pasthymes1 I'm sorry to hear that this has happened!

I'd recommend just double checked the in game strategy guide to check and see if there are any other tasks you can complete.

If that's not an option then please go ahead and uninstall and reinstall the game. Feel free to take a look at instructions for that through the link below:

Uninstall/Reinstall

If that doesn't help to get the game files back in order please contact our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can help with some specific steps to help with this.

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on May 26, 13 8:25 AM
Final Bonus puzzle fails to activate - cannot proceed to end of game.

Nearly at end of the Bonus. Have all four codes noted in the notebook. But, when I return to the Study, the box where one must spin the dials to set the codes is not active. Cannot spin the dials. Hint says to collect the codes. (Side note: As I collected codes, I returned to the Study each time to see if I could enter the just found code, but could not.)

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Same results.

No way to restart the Bonus Chapter or entire Bonus that I can tell.

Would really like to hear that final dialog that the Strategy Guide says occurs after one unlocks that final door. (For me, games are all about the story.)

It is such a bummer to be this close to the end and not be able to complete the game. The game ran extremely well up to this point.

Anyone in the pond who would PM me to tell me the conclusion of the story? I'd really appreciate it!

Jorie

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 28, 13 7:03 AM
Heya Jorie10,

Oh no, how frustrating to be stuck like this just before the end .

It sounds like you might be missing something before you can enter the codes? It might definitely be worth to have a look at the strategy guide and go through all the locations again, just to make sure that nothing was missed!

Best of luck!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 05/28/2013 at 7:04:05 AM PST

[Post New]by dottiesdarlin on Jun 9, 13 12:50 AM
I played part of the game and lost the shovel, so I used another player and started again...Now half way thru and lost the chain that goes with the bone handle. I will try to uninstall and reinstall, and if that doesn't work, I'll want to talk to someone about giving me another game. I really don't want to have to go thru this a third time.

[Post New]by wasabi8 on Jun 22, 13 11:53 AM
I picked up the shovel on the Batavia's deck, and used the seal rings for the puzzle. Yet when I went into the cemetery and found the hand where I need the shovel--the shovel is not in my inventory, but the seal rings are still there! Definitely not right, since the rings had been used to open the door into the rest of the ship, and I never used the shovel!

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jun 27, 13 5:03 AM
I finally made it to the end where Isabelle's crypt shows the other half of the broken heart needs to be placed. What happens when I arrive there? That half-heart piece, which I have carried around through nearly the entire game has disappeared and the EMPTY image of the five pirate amulets (which I already used to unlock the cemetery gates) is the ONLY object left on display in my Contents Collected area.

Now, I'm on the verge of ending the game but can't do it since the final piece has gone AWOL! There's nothing that will retrieve this piece for me and I sure don't want to start the entire game over from the beginning! There's no way to move on to the Bonus Content, until I get past this section. From what I've read, it's pure luck if a person gets all the way through this game without some piece or other of it disappearing at random. What a poorly constructed game!

Go to: