abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

Re:Group play for ND Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake started May 18th, all welcome to join in

[Post New]by abiloo on May 20, 13 5:02 AM
Oooh, thanks sunshine!!!

*** Will have to go back and search at night! ***

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Group play for ND Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake started May 18th, all welcome to join in

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 20, 13 5:22 AM
Well I'm still wandering around in the forest looking for ** birds, so far I have only been able to get two pictures, they fly away before I get a chance.**

A random thought I found interesting ** how did the Park Ranger Jeff Akers know the phone number of Vivian Whitmore, I'm starting to think old Jeff was lying to Nancy when he said he was not relalated to William?**

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 20, 13 6:20 AM
Raven_wing...You guessed ** right **.

I found the ** birds ** and am just starting to look for ** the critters **.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 20, 13 7:19 AM
So far I am not enjoying this game, I hate * freaking mazes!*
I am still exploring during day light and trying to find *all the marks on the map. But thus far I can only find the stone and the shoe and I am constantly ending up where I started . I can't seem to get to the cemetary. Ohh and I spotted a yeelow and a red bird, in case that is of significance *

Like I said, I hate this, and if this will be a great part of the game I may have to forfeit on this one

abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

[Post New]by abiloo on May 20, 13 7:44 AM
Ooooh, I've ended up playing loads this afternoon instead of working

*** I found all the critters and birds, and now have done a few other things, just got some new batteries off of Em! ***

It is good but addicting, I can't stop once I get into it! haha

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 20, 13 8:04 AM
Yay I ended up finding the ** steps to the speakeasy but my batteries died and so did I. Now with Second Chances I thought I would just turn around and walk to the exit since I only walked a few steps down but when I try this I just end up walking and walking never exiting.** There has to be a trick to this.

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on May 20, 13 8:21 AM
CFG, Since You are very much stuck, You'll have to read this semi-spoiler:
* You have to go out at night and find the Guy in the Tree, He'll give You a Camera to take pictures of the Birds*

Haven't had time to play much, I'm still at the beginning but hope to play some later

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on May 20, 13 8:57 AM
I just started playing and i'm learning how to navigate...takes getting used to.....fell down and died like everyone else....not easy finding my way around. Looks like I will be very slow in this game

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 20, 13 10:23 AM
CfG...Read your PDA for a clue re ** maze cemetery. **

I'm having a difficult time finding ** all the critters. **

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 20, 13 10:29 AM
Thanks harlequen & marianne I'll have another go at it, at least I know where the *tree house is assuming that's where I will find the guy in the tree *

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 20, 13 11:56 AM
Oh Golly...So far I've spent the day trying to find ** critters. ** ..I have ** eleven and have been out day and night. **

abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

[Post New]by abiloo on May 20, 13 12:09 PM
A tip for finding the *critters*

***There are 5 in the forest at night,
There are 5 in the forest in the day,
There are two near the cottage in the day
. ***

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 20, 13 12:14 PM
Thanks abiloo... ...I'm goin' back in !!!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 20, 13 12:33 PM
Got all my ** critters. ** DUH!!! I had them all. I was keeping score and mis-counted...DUH!!! again.

abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

[Post New]by abiloo on May 20, 13 2:14 PM
Marianne! hehe

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 20, 13 2:22 PM
abiloo...Hehe is right!!! I spent a bunch of time on the hunt 'til I fiiinnallly counted.

I'm stopping for the night...getting tired.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on May 20, 13 2:49 PM
Hello all,
I ended up not having much time to play over the weekend, or today, but I am still here.
The thing about the maze is that the devs did not change the background, the trees look the same all the time. I have found (since I did play Saturday in the maze for about three hours wandering around lost, and doing the same thing yesterday that there is some kind of a left, left, right, then maybe left again kind of pattern, and it works in reverse too. I got irritated enough by that that I peeked at a quick "get through the maze" posted in the game forum. I think I've been all over it, found a shoe that I don't have a clue about.
Anyway, I'm still plugging away, but I think most of you are way ahead of me.

Edited on 05/20/2013 at 10:15:54 PM PST

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on May 20, 13 4:39 PM
Printing out the map helped me find my way a bit easier. Marianne pointed out that clicking on landmarks in the woods, (anything with a magnifying glass on it) adds them to the map. This is my third time playing this game, and I never noticed that before! Here's a chocolate for Marianne!

Fully explore the ** cabin, **and you will receive easy, step by step instructions to the ** cemetary. **

A tip for finding ** birds ** -- it takes several visits to ** Red Knott, to learn everything necessary for that task. ** Thanks Sunshine! (Glad you had a nice anniversary!)

Yep, Raven_wing, in every ND, you have to wonder, whom can you trust!

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on May 20, 13 6:14 PM
barregar wrote:I just started playing and i'm learning how to navigate...takes getting used to.....fell down and died like everyone else....not easy finding my way around. Looks like I will be very slow in this game

barregar...How are you doing so far on your first Nancy Drew game? Are you getting used to the controls? It takes a little practice to get used to them and then you'll find you are zipping around in no time.

I have been to the cemetery so many times now I can zip right there and back in no time at all.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on May 20, 13 7:28 PM
I'm here and signing in finally, better late than never right?!

Happy anniversary sunshine!

My game is all downloaded and ready to go, hope to start tomorrow

Edited on 05/20/2013 at 7:28:24 PM PST

Go to: