MacLaura
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by MacLaura on Jun 14, 13 8:25 PM
I have hit he same bug that others have - I placed the item in the trap door to open it, saw the gem but the door opened and I did not get the gem. Now I am at the end and can not proceed because I am missing the last gem for the last amulet/necklace thing.

I do not want to replay the whole game without a fix from the developers, since likely I would spend all that time and get the same result at the end. If there was some way to see HOW doing something differently would avoid triggering the bug then I would replay (maybe) but this does not appear to be a logic based bug.

Hopefully they will issue an update for this and a few other potential bugs. I will wait a few weeks and if no update is available - then have to get a refund.

Which is a shame as this (otherwise) is a very nice game. So hoping for an issued fix.

I have no mouse!

[Post New]by beesmonkeys on Jun 16, 13 7:13 PM
I played my way through the deno version, then liked it and purchased the game. Now when I go into the game I have no cursor. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that doesn't seem to be working. Any other suggestions?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 18, 13 5:42 AM
Hi beesmonkeys,

Welcome to the Pond!

Sometimes updating the elements that help to run your games can help with a missing cursor.

You can find some helpful advice on updating your driver and some other things you can try by clicking the link here!

If the issue persists after updating or you need more help with this, please feel free to reach out to our Tech Support Team and they will be happy to help and offer some more specific support, and I can assure you that they will never leave you with a game that won't work for you.

Hoping this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 06/18/2013 at 5:42:53 AM PST

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Jun 18, 13 8:07 PM
Got into the bonus game and when the king went into his room, I clicked on the door to see what puzzle would be there and I can't go back--and don't have the piece for the puzzle!
Mac version

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Jul 5, 13 9:52 AM
Very odd problem.

I completed the game and then the bonus game without any problems at all.

After the Happily-Ever-After ending the credits started rolling and I clicked the OK button. Why watch them!

The game threw me back into the Snow King's throne room - he is sitting all depressed on the throne and the game suggests I play the organ for him.

I have No Inventory, No Journal, no menue - nothing across the bottom - the throne room fills my entire screen. I tried CTL/ALT/DEL and clicked on Task Manager, but that did not work - the throne room scene simply overpowered everything.

I had to hit the power button, which makes my PC very unhappy.

Just letting you know.

[Post New]by thedagat on Jul 10, 13 8:31 AM
I'm in the bonus game at the frozen gate I have every thing done right but the seal/walrus is not lighting up green, I can't move forward at all!

gilesluver
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by gilesluver on Jul 12, 13 4:46 PM
I have reached the point where I have to mix a potion involving a pearl. I put the pearl in, and it keeps asking for it. Any ideas? I'm too close to the end to miss this!

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Sep 21, 13 7:40 PM
MacLaura wrote:I have hit he same bug that others have - I placed the item in the trap door to open it, saw the gem but the door opened and I did not get the gem. Now I am at the end and can not proceed because I am missing the last gem for the last amulet/necklace thing.

I do not want to replay the whole game without a fix from the developers, since likely I would spend all that time and get the same result at the end. If there was some way to see HOW doing something differently would avoid triggering the bug then I would replay (maybe) but this does not appear to be a logic based bug.

Hopefully they will issue an update for this and a few other potential bugs. I will wait a few weeks and if no update is available - then have to get a refund.

Which is a shame as this (otherwise) is a very nice game. So hoping for an issued fix.

Exactly! I cannot finish the main game because I couldn't get that one gem, so I also cannot go to the bonus material! Is there a fix for this yet? Really frustrating to get that far, especially in a CE game, and not even be able to finish the main game!

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Sep 29, 13 9:51 PM
I am having the same problem that others have - I placed the eagle in the trap door to open it, saw the gem but the door opened and could not get the gem. Now I am at the end and can not proceed because I am missing the last gem for the last amulet/necklace thing

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Nov 13, 13 3:12 PM
INGamePlayer wrote:
MacLaura wrote:I have hit he same bug that others have - I placed the item in the trap door to open it, saw the gem but the door opened and I did not get the gem. Now I am at the end and can not proceed because I am missing the last gem for the last amulet/necklace thing.

Exactly! I cannot finish the main game because I couldn't get that one gem, so I also cannot go to the bonus material! Is there a fix for this yet? Really frustrating to get that far, especially in a CE game, and not even be able to finish the main game!

Has anybody tried replaying this game after getting stuck like this and experienced a different result? If so, do you know what you did differently? I haven't seen any updates to fix this bug, so I wondered if there is a work-around.

Go to: