I have given up

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:I have given up

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 9, 09 10:06 PM
castellerin wrote:Downloading Inspector Parker as we speak......can't wait!

One of my favorite time-killers!

[Post New]by msannthrop on Mar 10, 09 5:19 PM
Has anyone solved the glitch of the shoes in Vienna - mentioned in an earlier message? I really do NOT want to start the game over to solve the developers problem. Thanks!

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Mar 10, 09 5:26 PM
bribling wrote:I am sorry but i do know how you feel, I am struggling with this game because of the tiny items and the dark places. Like you, I cannot see a lot of things and it is tiresome to quit the game to look at a screen capture or a walkhrough. If I play windows mode, I don't have to quit the game but items along the edges cannot be seen or clicked on.

I lose Hints trying to find the Hotspots on some of these items. I had to click 3 times on the BOW and it is one of the largest items I have had to find. I was afraid I would lose one of the few Hints I had left so inbetween clicks I hunted for other "bows".

After more than two days of fooling around in Venice (I think that's it) I was able to get back on the train and then had to find the same collections of tiny items I had already found before - dice, screws and something else. This is certainly a dirty trick. It was a living H*** to find those things the first time and I was so glad to get past them. I don't know if that was planned or luck-of-the-draw but it is definitely dirty

I am debating with myself whether or not to give up. This is just so frustrating and I was so looking forward to enjoying this game. Maybe I am just too blind to play these games anymore

I have been looking forward to the next Hidden Expedition but the last one was difficult for me (the tiny items) and I have no hope that the next will be better.

In the past one of the criticisms of HOs was the unreal size of items. I suppose all of that fuss has led to more and more teeny tiny "realistic" items. This seems to be getting worse with every game (sigh).

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Mar 10, 09 5:30 PM
hi dont give up, if you think that ones hard try the ican pricess, thats sooo dark and things on the edge, you have to hold your mouse on or the screen moves,
i have had a eye test and new glasses, no good, we dont mind them hidden, but hey we need so be able to find them, shame maybe too old for some of these games, i have done ravenhurst return twice and amason, and serpent of irsis, , makes the others boaring, cant wait for more good ones, keep plodding, sandy fish

[Post New]by celcia007 on Apr 26, 11 12:18 PM
I am with you on that one! - have been going back and forth on the dog to find the bows, it wont let me go anywhere else and I have no idea where the stupid bow are!!

Go to: