bhom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post any Viking Saga technical issues here only

[Post New]by bhom on Apr 20, 15 6:59 PM
Cursor has disappeared in this game while playing Bonus Level. Uninstalled and re-installed the game. Cursor is still missing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 21, 15 12:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to see that some players are not able to progress in this particular game or the cursor seems to disappear. I know how frustrating this can be.

It is recommended to contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to look into the issue for you and do everything they can to get everything up and running.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on Apr 26, 15 1:12 PM
SS4eva wrote:Here's an update to my post, as another "poster" mentioned, just skip this "bonus" round and finish the game. You can, then, come back to this round and finish it without any issues. At least, that worked for me. Happy sheep herding!

Thanks for the tip, which I'll try after I finish the other levels. Until this problem occurred, I've enjoyed the game (and appreciated the tip in the forum on how to get 3 stars on level 26). I don't understand why the developer didn't provide a patch to fix the problem, which has certainly been widely reported.

This is not merely a Windows issue. I have the same problem on my iMac, running OS X (10.9.5). Only recently purchased this game because, as usual, the Mac version of Big Fish games are offered (if at all) substantially later than the Windows versions.

[Post New]by linevitting on Apr 28, 15 7:42 AM
I have the newly launched mac version.. I get to 31 sheep in the wild sheep bonus level and then they stop collecting the sheep. They pretend to pick it up, and then just stand there with empty hands. How frustrating after 10 minutes of this ridiculous level, to then not being able to complete it.

rascalcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rascalcat on Jun 2, 15 6:36 AM
I played the trial version & decided to purchase this game. (I am using a Mac) Since I purchased it I cannot get it to open! I uninstalled & reinstalled & it still doesn't open!

Viking Saga Bonus level 2

[Post New]by Ronidad on Jun 12, 15 12:00 PM
I get to 30 sheep and it will not let me collect the last 3 I need to finish the level.

timer continues to count down vikings continue to collect sheep but the diappear and aren't taken to the pens.

HELP!!!!

[Post New]by PigBaby2U on Jul 9, 15 6:38 AM
Ronidad and Linevitting - I have the same problem on my Mac. I get 32 sheep and then no matter what I do I cannot collect the last sheep.

Looking back over the posts on this thread, it seems this level is a big glitch in this game.

[Post New]by amerycan on Jul 31, 15 3:30 PM
why do the sides of the game say locked areas and how do i unlock. ive seen this in several of the viking saga games.

Go to: