Reviews for Viking Saga

Re:Reviews for Viking Saga

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Aug 2, 13 10:24 AM
Finally, a new TM game worth owning! This one is along the lines of MKFTP and Northern Tale, only better. The storyline is well written, fun and engaging. Game play has 3 levels. I always play timed, but I believe there is an untimed version. Sound was great, the music was actually good and did not make you want to bash your head against a wall. This is one of the best new TM games to have come out in quite awhile. It has quickly become my favorite. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I highly recommend this one.!

[Post New]by shereades1 on Aug 25, 13 8:15 AM
I love this game. I hope they create the next one with the Expert level allowing you to click ahead. Overall the repeating themes and challenges are calming, except for the sheep level. I keep playing the different levels to beat my previous scores, but I still am a little vague on how the points are tallied up. Is a combination of your supplies, silver and time. Or is it just the time?

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Sep 1, 13 5:30 PM
Oh wow, such a disappointment. I enjoy the other games so much! First I had to shut off the sound to get rid of that voice that announces, very annoyingly, everything...good grief...I think in the other games from this group you can eliminate the character voice, but not this one, I looked all over!

I think this one was made before they worked all the awkward kinks out; things did not move smoothly and WAY TO MANY CUT SCENES..aarrrgh. Anyway a definate no buy for me...sad, it had the potential to be a great game.

Edited on 09/01/2013 at 5:31:09 PM PST

sonship
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sonship on Jan 8, 14 12:05 PM
I love these types of games but I find that having to wait for the berry bushes to get food is very aggravating. There should be farms on every level so you don't have to wait for the bushes. Not a buy for me.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Apr 15, 14 10:21 AM
Really enjoyed this game all the way through. It's not just a click-fest like A LOT of TM are; you have to think what to build first, think what task to complete first, think about what resources you need most etc etc.
The graphics are reasonably okay (good enough), and there are plenty of levels to play.
Some of the levels are quite tough, and I had to restart on some of them. Some I managed with 3 stars, some I only got 1.
The only criticism I have is that the power-ups don't last long. And the voice-over can be quite irritating.
Otherwise, a great game.

Go to: