Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Re:Greenhouse and Fairgrounds

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 11, 13 2:58 PM
It sounds like a glitch, but actually I rather thought I too needed something of the order of 22K Juju in that chapter so perhaps I hit it too, without realising it.

Juju required for some of the new chapter quests can be quite a serious hike from what you have already.

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 14, 13 5:54 AM
F i n a l l y saved enough for the Fairground -- only several days to wait now for it to build

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Jul 14, 13 11:37 AM
I just purchased the fairgrounds too but it has to bubble away for almost eleven days before it will be ready. Also purchased an expansion lot which will take over 3-1/2 days so I won't be buying much else for quite a while.

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 14, 13 11:43 AM
yes, I've had to resort to moving the paths around

lisalegra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lisalegra on Jul 15, 13 7:26 PM
aargh ... So does the building time increase on the land as well as the price.
?

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 16, 13 2:36 AM
lisalegra wrote:aargh ... So does the building time increase on the land as well as the price.
?

I don't think so -- have just started clearing some ordinary forest, and that seems to be taking a little over 3 days, which I think is about the same as the first one I cleared.

The Greenhouse and Fairground take >1 week (sorry don't remember exactly).

As to price, I can't remember what I paid for the first land I cleared, but after later clearing the Greenhouse, then starting the Fairground, the next 2 clearances successively cost S$66,400 and S$86,000, and I see that the next one will cost me S$120,000....

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Jul 16, 13 6:46 AM
I'm not sure about the increase in time. I bought the greenhouse a while back and I thought it took something like 5-7 day. I am now waiting for the fairgrounds to be ready and the wait time for that was between 10 and 11 days. The forest sections don't seem to have increase much, if at all. I'll pay more attention next time. The one I'm waiting for now had a wait time of something over 3 days.

As for prices; my next expansion is 214,000 for a forest lot.

Inge321
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Inge321 on Jul 16, 13 4:10 PM
Prices go up and up!!! My last piece of forest land cost over 800,000 - the next one is 1,000,000 plus!!! Takes a long time to collect that much silver.

Grandma Inge of Adams Family Mansion

lisalegra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lisalegra on Jul 17, 13 4:48 AM
My fairground just cleared tap tap tap - that's me doing a little happy dance.

Cost S107,500 and took just under 4 days. Greenhouse is now S445,400.

Gamingmama
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Gamingmama on Jul 17, 13 9:06 AM
I do wish it did not go up in price so much. I do look at it this way though, if it was easy then it wouldn't be as much fun. The fun is the wait and anticipation! ( Who am I kidding?) It kills me to wait!

Go to: