Feedback with Blam! Games

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Feedback with Blam! Games

[Post New]by cathyok on Jul 4, 13 8:46 AM
also have all the games you have offered us and so I am off without hesitation to buy without doing the demo. Congrads on your 10th game and can't wait to see what you will do with your next one.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Jul 4, 13 8:59 AM
cathyok

Thank you for love our games

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 4, 13 9:00 AM
Hi BlamDev,

I bought your game instantly and I finished playing it a little while ago. I got all the achievements! Well, I think that everything has been said already. This is a truly remarkable game, definitely on my top list for this year. I just want to emphasize to two things. The first one is that you always have great, wonderful music to your games so congrats to the composers and the second one is that some of us had a problem with the strategy guide. When in Aquapolis, the game freezes each time you try to use it so you have to exit and enter again to continue the game. I know this is a technical issue but I just felt the need to bring it to your attention.
Thank you for made such a beautiful game for us and thank you Big Fish for bringing it to us with a special offer!

Take care and keep making good games.

Edited on 07/04/2013 at 9:14:41 AM PST

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Jul 4, 13 9:05 AM
Hi tammytheo!

Thank you for post, great words! So sorry for technical issue.

SMQMC
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by SMQMC on Jul 4, 13 9:16 AM
First, HAPPY 10TH GAME ANNIVERSARY!! Second, Thank you so much for wishing all us fishies in the USA a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's a very special day for us and it's nice to have people remember a birthday, personal or otherwise. Thanks again!.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Jul 4, 13 9:18 AM
SMQMC

Thank you!

Have a great Holiday!

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 4, 13 10:23 AM
"I could use something here"

There are definitely two camps on this one. I'm on the side of thank you for leaving the challenge up to me to figure out what to do.

Others definitely would like a better hint.

My suggestion -- give more info in black bars for Casual mode, "I could use something here" in Advanced mode, no black bar info in Hard mode.

Better yet -- offer totally customizable difficulty options -- something some other developers are starting to do.

Meanwhile, thank you for that one option to turn off available active tasks on the map, and the ability to swicth modes as the same profile.

Happy 10th Game celebration!!!!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 4, 13 11:05 AM
Happy 10th Game Celebration!

I love this game so far; it's absolutely beautiful, and playing in advanced mode it's the perfect level of difficulty for me. Thank you so much for all of the hard work and creativity you put into your games.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jul 4, 13 11:05 AM
Thanks and congratulations on your 10th game. I have them all, and not a clinker in the bunch. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next 10 games.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jul 4, 13 11:22 AM
Thank you Blam for the lovely game !

I'm having the other Fierce Tales, this is much better!

Congrats on your 10th game, hope for another successful 10 more !!!

M.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jul 4, 13 12:39 PM

HAPPY 10th GAME ANNIVERSARY BLAM! GAMES

pp p
pp
p
p

pp

p pp ppp
p
pp
pp p

and some Milk and Dark Chocolate for non drinkers

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

I have purchased your latest game sight unseen (apart from the excellent quality screenshots) and really look forward to playing it based on my past experiences with your previous games.

Cherb

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Jul 4, 13 1:26 PM
I too have purchased your game, and I havent purchased a CE in a long time, so I hope I am going to be as happy as I am after playing the DEMO. Can I make a little nit pic about a few things. You arent the only one, but it drives me crazy, (You have found (crowbar) not a crowbar, You have found (battery) not you have found a battery, it totally drives me crazy to see this
Second as someone else said, to many finding machinery parts, I want to see Fishes, Ocean, ships, ect, not machinery, or keyholes, but great game, and cant wait till its done downloading so I can continue on playing it.
I to love the sea, so didnt have to think long about buying it.
Thank you and congrats on your 10th game,

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on Jul 4, 13 1:52 PM
blamdev, i am SO glad to see you here and interacting with almost every poster (if not every... i really didn't keep track) instead of just posting generally to all as some devs do! it really makes it seem like you DO care about us as customers!

i have downloaded the demo and will play it this afternoon. i love the reviews i'm reading and i love the seaside, so i have no doubts that this will be on my "buy" list soon! especially with the great sale this holiday!

congrats on your tenth game!!
keep them coming, i've bought and enjoyed all of them!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jul 4, 13 3:16 PM
Welcome back to the pond BlamDev ,

WOW..this game is totally BLAM ...FANTASTIC, you all really out did yourselves, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about this GEM, that out shines, all games I've played in a while !!
It is BLAM in your face, pure AWESOMENESS, IMHO and I play a LOT of games, it will be hard for other games, to measure up, after this peice of work.
And I have to say, I can see HUGE improvements, from Feirce Tales: Dogs Heart, even though I liked that one, I feel this is leaps and bounds, improved upon .
The demo literally FLEW by, I was enjoying the game play, SO MUCH, and I knew it was a MUST HAVE, before the demo was even up, that says a LOT, about this game .
It is different and unique, which is a total breath of FRESH air, and I am crazy about the sea anyway, so PERFECT theme, for this fishie .
The ATTENTION to DETAIL in the graphics and artwork, blew my mind ..LOVE it, such a huge plus having EXCELLENT eye candy, to look at, and it takes this game to another level, just BEAUTIFUL.

I also LOVE dolphin's..OMG this is so well done, would love to adopt one, thanks for adding this bonus..LOVE IT .
I am so into interactive H0 scenes, this gem takes interaction to an entirely new level, BEST I've seen, thus far .
When I say this one has it all, all of the bells and whistless, any gamer could want, well, you just can't ask for more, ..Happy 10th anniversary and Happy 4th of July BlamDev..kick back and relax and celebrate !!
You all have earned it, job well done, what an AWESOME gift for the 4th, THANK YOU .
P.S. Thanks also for all of the FUN and ENTERTAINING collectables, sea creatures, turtles, and shells, also a new idea, in collectables, really LOVING finding those, MissLisa is right, this is definitely FINE SWINE..lol!!
Sorry to go on and one, but I just LOVE this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlamDev...You made this gaming addict, one HAPPY CAMPER, thanks !

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Jul 4, 13 5:34 PM
So far, having purchased this game, it's been really great. However, I don't know if you're aware of the "glitch" concerning page 27 of the strategy guide. Whenever the guide is perused on (specifically) page 27, the game crashes and freezes, and you have to C+Alt+Delete. Tech support is no big whoop, they want you to check to see if your graphic cards are up to date...blah blah blah....IMHO, not all of us gamers could POSSIBLY have outdated or faulty graphics cards at the same point in the game, same place, same results. Duhhhh, !! Seeing as it is a rarity that a dev would address the public in a forum, maybe ya might wanna look into this.
It appears to me an irresponsibility that a game could be released before addressing all issues. I mean, someone(?) had to catch this, yet we all bit the hook from Big Fish, so that quota's could be met concerning profitability from un-suspecting paying customers. Thank God for forums. Maybe if the word gets out that an inferior game is being sold, the margins may plummet. I mean really. You. HAD. TO. KNOW!!
And as for tech support, there is no fix. It's a glitch. Period. Fix it. Or there is going to be ALOT of folks asking for a refund. Myself included. Please take this under advisement.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 4, 13 8:44 PM
I have a question to the Blam! Games team:

Although I enjoy a good bonus game, the real reason I buy a CE is for its extras I get in the main game.

So I was wondering whether the Sea World part will also be added to the Standard Edition, or is it only available in the CE.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 4, 13 11:59 PM
Mostly enjoyable game, especially the graphics! I really appreciated the attention to detail in each scene!

My one complaint is the odd hot spots for hidden object items and interactions with inventory items. It begin to make me a little crazy when I was convinced I had the correct object and the game wouldn't accept my choice with the cursor, so I moved on, thinking I had made a mistake, only to find out 10 clicks later that the original object I had tried to click on was the correct one. Please, in the future, could you pay a little more attention to the locations of "hot spots". I thank you.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Jul 5, 13 12:08 AM
shorenuf

Thank you! We'll fix this issue with BBT lines in Advanced mode.

Howatch

Thank you! Happy gaming!

Old_Man_River

Thanks for the nice words! We'll working on another games for you

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Jul 5, 13 12:15 AM
minesita

Such a pleasure for our team that you loved this game.

cherbtoo

Thank you for support us in our celebrating! It's a happy-day for our team!

MissMoraduke

Thanks you so much for your detailed comments and positions.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Jul 5, 13 12:22 AM
CathyCatfish

Thanks for you choise!

quarlesqueen

Thank you! Your review inspire us for the future games!

siscokid

Sorry, we'll fix this issue as soon as possible...

Go to: