minidoll10 wrote:what is SG

Strategy Guide

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

Re:Comments for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 21, 14 1:24 AM
I haven't read through all the comments and I apologize if I'm repeating old news. BUT, to clear up a couple of misconceptions that are floating about:
A. There are achievements. 16 of them. Like ALL achievements I've ever seen, there's nothing creative about them and nothing you don't achieve in the normal course of play. THIS IS WHERE I INVITE ANYONE TO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS SO GRATIFYING ABOUT ACHIEVEMENTS. It seems like such a big deal to many people. To me, the achievements I've seen are nothing special. Most have to do with completing the game without skipping or completing certain tasks in a minimum of time. If you do it, you know it, right? Is there some clearing place I don't know about where accomplishments are posted?

B. In terms of game length: I haven't gotten to them yet, but there are 4 bonus chapters I believe. (I'm uncertain of the number, not of the fact that there are bonus chapters...it's either three or four. It's good to know people are concerned about game length. I'm a slowpoke so I rarely feel cheated, but I'm amused by people who play beat the clock with every game...and announce to the world that they completed a complicated game in 13 minutes (exaggerating. yes. I do that from time to time) and then complain that a game isn't long enough. I guess these same people finish the NYT Sunday Cross in 22 minutes as well.

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant...OR...I guess I'll hear from y'all later telling me I'b a d***Bag.

Sorry if I upset anyone.

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

Re:Comments for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 21, 14 11:38 AM
Re: Game length
There are 4 bonus chapters. Based on the number of pages in the SG, the length of the bonus chapters together looks to be about one third of the main game.

I'm a slow poke so it's hard to judge others' speeds against mine. For me the first chapter is extra slow because I'm familiarizing myself with the game. At this point I've played about 15% of the game in 90 minutes. I have no complaints about the length!

Go to: