salad3
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Post any Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil technical issues here only

[Post New]by salad3 on Jul 20, 13 6:53 PM
Also trying to collect pollen, had 2 access violations and a freeze in which I also had to use Esc to get out of. I'll try a couple of things I read in here, but I really shouldn't have to go in and out of the game attempting the same thing 6 times, or change my settings for one specific puzzle. It's kind of ridiculous.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 23, 13 4:41 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you have tried the advice already offered and you are still having trouble with the game, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by betyaboops1 on Jul 25, 13 4:35 PM
using windows 7, game keeps freezing at pollen mini game, allowed to collect from 4 flowers then freezes over 3 times. Very slow curser response and sluggish loading of scenes. Hard to place items in all areas of game. Definitely a lot of program issues in game. Either will wait for update or delete game.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Jul 26, 13 2:59 PM
Buying this game is questionable for me. Seems like there are a lot of game play issues with it. I have only tried the demo & haven't seen any complaints on my two issues so here they are:

1. When I try to view the CREDITS from the main menu, I get an "access violation" error & have to shut the game down & restart.

2. I turned the voice volume all the way up before starting the game. The opening cut scene was great but after that the voices were so low, they were barely audible.

Edited on 07/26/2013 at 3:00:05 PM PST

gatorgal637
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by gatorgal637 on Jul 29, 13 9:22 AM

Not only could I not collect pollen, I got the access violation screen, then when I restarted game, my entire profile had been wiped out. The entire progress of the game GONE! I now have to start from the beginning again if I want to play this game.
It is a good game, but with this glitch, I will not be trying again. So much for a wasted credit. I really wanted to play this game with its interesting graphics, but don't think so now.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Aug 12, 13 8:07 AM
access error violation have done all things suggested but still get access violation game terminated will now uninstall and forget I ever bought it shame bg shame this is happening more often really frustrated

[Post New]by pgaugy on Aug 23, 13 12:24 AM
I downloaded the demo fine, but after purchasing and installing the game, it will not open. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still won't open.

[Post New]by pgaugy on Aug 24, 13 8:12 PM
I was finally able to open game. I had to uninstall and reinstall the Game Manager to get it to work.

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Oct 16, 13 2:05 PM
Grannypc wrote:Hi , this is the trouble i am having ,every few scenes , it goes to desk top on bottom of my screen. It comes back up when i click it but it keeps doing it .Is any one having that trouble thank you

I am having the same problem. With that + the game freezing I am ready to quit as I have many other BF games to play. It has been a while since I played this game so I don't know how far along I am in the game, however I have a TON of things in my inventory. Also, what's with a puzzle with no instructions on how to play ?? I think I do give up! safarinow

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re: Pollen dust

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Nov 10, 13 9:24 PM
I, too, am having the same freaking problem. My computer has frozen up twice now and I really don't want to go try it once again. Problem needs fixing!!!!

[Post New]by KezzaLKat on Jan 6, 14 5:48 AM
The only real problem I had was in one of the HOS games towards the end, where the last remaining object to be found was a Reed Pipe, which morphed from a ruler to the Reed Pipe. Could not for the life of me collect it no matter how many times I clicked the cursor on it, even with a magnifying glass I had no success. I also tried swapping from my mouse to my touchpad on laptop, no joy. My father had the same problem. I Had to play one of the alternative games (which I don't like) just so I could move forward. Otherwise I would have been stuck and the game would have ended just on account of that. I really think sometimes a 'Skip' button should be included for the HOS's, as I have struck this before.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Sep 25, 14 2:49 PM
MANY, MANY tech problems. I tried to play this game again today, hoping there had been a fix, but no joy. Cursor very slow and doesn't always obey. After clicking on a object or location, nothing happen for a while. Movement very slow. This looks like a game I would like, but it's a fight to the finish in this game to make any progress. Sorry the developers couldn't fix it.

Go to: