Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bjc145 on Jul 24, 13 5:51 AM
Having same problem at memorial. Can't pick-up 2/4 purple piece. Very frustrating. Any help from BFG would be helpful...Reinstalling is not an option

bfgBiwa
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 24, 13 6:09 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing problems to pick up the purple pieces.

If you have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game it would be best if you could get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a look at everything.

This way they will be able to give you steps specific to your system and they can also investigate why this is happening.

Thank you for everyone that contacted us already.

bfgBiwa

Joe_D
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Joe_D on Jul 24, 13 1:03 PM
Another gamer stuck in the Memorial Tomb and cannot pick up the Purple/Blue Triangle. I've tried all the "Fixes" including running as admin. No Help

bfgBiwa
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 25, 13 3:21 AM
Heya Joe_D, welcome to the Pond!

I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the triangle as well.

As you have already tried all the steps that we posted here I would definitely recommend that you get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a look at everything. To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by raybudman on Jul 26, 13 6:51 AM
purplealikat wrote:I'm at the Memorial. I've completed the puzzle, the purple piece is showing but my cursor won't turn to a hand to allow me to pick it up. I can go back to any where else in the game and the cursor freely changes. I've checked my graphics and they are all up to date. Is this a glitch, or am I doing something wrong? HELP!!

I to had this problem, what I did was to delete my profile and make a new one, you will have to start the game over but it sloved my problem

[Post New]by vl050979 on Jul 27, 13 10:50 PM
I purchased the CE of the game today and I am having a problem viewing the strategy guide, starting with chapter three all I get is "This page is available in the full version" but that's what I thought I had?

[Post New]by mechanic7214 on Jul 28, 13 8:07 PM
cricketlau wrote:
purplealikat wrote:I'm at the Memorial. I've completed the puzzle, the purple piece is showing but my cursor won't turn to a hand to allow me to pick it up. I can go back to any where else in the game and the cursor freely changes. I've checked my graphics and they are all up to date. Is this a glitch, or am I doing something wrong? HELP!!

I am having the same problem. Using a PC with windows 7. It appears that the puzzle does not know it has been finished. You can click on reset, and it resets. You can still move the tiles around. Looks like a programming error. Please post a fix.

trying to get at the box next to the stained glass window in the secret passage

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jul 30, 13 10:46 PM
I am stuck, the only thing the hint does is tell me the above, but I can't get to the box, after doing the typewriter it doesn't allow me back to put the anchor on the box no matter what I do. I have updated everything but don't really want to start the game over again.

Edited on 07/30/2013 at 10:46:52 PM PST

Gatorau
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Gatorau on Jul 31, 13 2:37 PM
Re the 2/4 Morpheus artifact issue - I received a response from Bigfish CS that fixed the issue for me. I just posted this elsewhere in these Forums:

I received a reply to my Dr Felix submission that has fixed this issue for me now. I had to uninstall Adobe Flash and Adobe Shockwave, reinstall both, restart my computer then uninstall and reinstall the game. After doing this, I was taken directly back to the 2/4 artifact game where I was able to pick up the piece. Issue solved!

Edited on 07/31/2013 at 2:38:06 PM PST

[Post New]by fourquacks on Jul 31, 13 6:48 PM
Glad to hear you got a fix. This is what I was told about being unable to pick up the 2/4 morpheus object:

So far the only way we have been able to fix it is to start a new profile and play up to that point again. It seems that sometimes the game just gets stuck at that part but usually making a new profile and playing to there again will fix it and allow you to continue. This will mean starting over so if that is something you do not want to do I completely understand and I am always willing to replace the game with a different one if you would prefer to do that but if you do want to stat over on a new profile that should fix it.

I don't want to replay, so I asked for a refund.

[Post New]by Mephibosheth on Jul 31, 13 10:22 PM
My game gets stuck towards the the very (I think) end of the main game. After picking up the fourth Morpheus piece, Morpheus complains/threatens a bit, and then the game is stuck! I can't even exit it properly.

keesacat
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by keesacat on Aug 2, 13 10:09 AM

Last De-activator - Please Help

[Post New]by keesacat on Aug 1, 13 2:08 PM

Supposed to be by the bridge and it's just not there.

Got the other 2 no problem.

Strategy guide shows where it should be but I sure can't find it.

Can some one PLEASE help?

I'm not the only one with the same problem.

keesacat
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by keesacat on Aug 2, 13 10:11 AM
Last De-activator - Please Help

[Post New]by keesacat on Aug 1, 13 2:08 PM

Supposed to be by the bridge and it's just not there.

Got the other 2 no problem.

Strategy guide shows where it should be but I sure can't find it.

Can some one PLEASE help?

I'm not the only one with the same problem.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,254 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Aug 3, 13 5:25 PM
I played the demo BEFORE the update and it worked fine. I purchased the game AFTER the update, and it lags so badly that I can't play it! I did send a message to customer service, but this is the second Elephant Games game that I haven't been able to play due to lag within the past couple of days. Other similar games (like Forest Legends) work just fine! All of my drivers are up to date, and my computer exceeds the minimum requirements.

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Aug 4, 13 2:22 PM
I cannot even install this game. It has been downloading for 30 minutes and is at 10%. This is my second time trying. the first time I got an error report that the number was not one of any on the list they provide for help. I think I will ask for a refund since so many seem to have problems playing.

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Aug 7, 13 4:25 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:Bought the game went to install it a new big fish installer installed but not the game I have tried three times to install it and can't get it

I guess its called the game manager

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Aug 7, 13 4:32 PM
mimiismags wrote:I cannot even install this game. It has been downloading for 30 minutes and is at 10%. This is my second time trying. the first time I got an error report that the number was not one of any on the list they provide for help. I think I will ask for a refund since so many seem to have problems playing.

Edited on 08/07/2013 at 4:33:45 PM PST

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Aug 7, 13 4:35 PM
mimiismags wrote:I cannot even install this game. It has been downloading for 30 minutes and is at 10%. This is my second time trying. the first time I got an error report that the number was not one of any on the list they provide for help. I think I will ask for a refund since so many seem to have problems playing.

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Aug 7, 13 4:40 PM
I can't play the game. Error Code 912.

Help!!!!

bfgBaikal
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 8, 13 5:26 AM
Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, the Forum is not very suited to specific troubleshooting, so I would encourage anyone with persist issues installing or playing this game to contact Tech Support attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report and specify your issues.

Once of our Reps will be glad to help you out with specific instructions to tackle whatever is preventing this game from running as it should.

I hope this information is helpful and wishing you all the best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to: