jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:Reviews for Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Apr 2, 14 2:47 AM
I'm obviously in the minority with liking this game. I have the whole series and found this one extremely boring with hardly any areas to play and not much brain power used. I bought it, but have just uninstalled it as I just can't be bothered playing it.

[Post New]by Redpath321 on Apr 18, 14 2:53 PM
Enjoyed the game, but there are two things that bothered me. 1) Buying things. There is no explanation as to why I would want to buy anything (unless I missed something). I thought buying something would add clues or something pertinent to the play. I found this to be a waste of time. 2) Clues hidden behind the griffins in the lower left and right of the screen. Just not fair. I try very hard to not use the hints, and when I find that the clue I need is hidden behind a non-game block I feel cheated. May as well put the knife that I need in the menu.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on May 22, 14 8:32 AM
I played the demo on IPad, that was enough for me. I agree in part with nontechiegrannie, in regards to the supernatural, witches etc, why do you have to ruin what looks to be a good game, by putting anything supernatural in it? Liked everything else especially Elf and the Owl.

Go to: