DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

Re:DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Mar 5, 09 5:39 PM
jscrafts wrote:I have Dracula 1 The original but can't seem to find 2. Did BF remove 2?
Thanks in advance

This game isn't even related to the other Dracula game we have here on BF. (A great game, but not related) This game had two previous games before it. Ressurection and The Last Sanctuary. Two different companies.

dreamlass
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by dreamlass on Mar 5, 09 5:42 PM
Purplerabbit wrote:Just done a quick Google.

All from Microids (same developer as Syberia 1 and 2)

1) Dracula - Resurrection - 1999
2) Dracula 2 - The Last Sanctuary - 2000
3) Dracula 3 - The Path of the Dragon - 2008

yea the microids games are awesome i do hope BFG get some more cause we are all addicted to these large files, i started off with the hidden object games they were good but these are fantastic. keep up the good work BFG can we have Dracula 2 as well as Dracula 3 as i know that we are all looking for a follow on from Dracula Origin.

Hey Loyal Fishes lets beg BFG for some more of these YEA!!!!

ndebo03
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

HELP ME!

[Post New]by ndebo03 on Mar 5, 09 6:01 PM
I want to play this game so badly - I bought it and started the download. I am sick so while it was downloading I went to sleep for a bit, but the last time I looked it was at 47%. When I woke up it said installation failed and when I click try again it doesn't even start again, it just says failed. Anyone else having issues?

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 5, 09 6:10 PM
Hi ya'll can you tell me what it means when it says file interruption and I'm almost to playing time.

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Mar 5, 09 6:15 PM
I have Dracula Origins and just bought Dracula III but where is Dracula II? There must be one somewhere. I would like to get it also. Does it have a different name?

[Post New]by olivia74 on Mar 5, 09 6:50 PM
ok i cleared up everything i can think of i have the updated directx and still the wording is all jumbled...i can not read what it says and ya have to read some stuff to get by in this game ya know lol...and when i come face to face with a character they are cut in half with two bottoms no top half...so please please anyone out there ...can ya help a chick out??

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Mar 5, 09 7:00 PM
Grandmure wrote:I've been here for a few months, but this my first posting. All of your notes have been very helpful in selecting my next game purchases. Would someone give their opinion on whether the Syberia or Dracula series is better? Also does anyone reccommend Nancy Drew, and if so which are the best? It's so hard to tell from the little videos. Thanks in advance.

I personally liked Dracula Origin. I have both Syberia's also good games, but I couldn't quit playing Dracula Origin till I finished it. I've been taking my time with Syberia I and haven't even started Syberia 2, yet here I am purchasing this one. I have all the Nancy Drew games that BF has here, I enjoyed them all also. They're all great games so you wouldn't be wasting your money on any of them.

I read the review on these three versions of the Dracula story and it seems they're based on the book by Bram Stoker and it's storyline. Which is why I had to rush off and find the first two to buy so I could follow the whole storyline. However if BF posts them before I get them in the mail I'll probably buy them from BF also. I know I am a mess!

[Post New]by Grandmure on Mar 5, 09 7:26 PM
, Thanks, Fairyonpegasus. As you can see I'm having a bit of trouble getting started posting.
I appreciate the advice. I've got 4 N. Drew games(Blackmoor Manor, White Wolf, Carousel, and Royal Treasure).Liked Blackmore Manor best except for that aggravating parrot. Can you recommend another that's as good? Believe I'll take your advice and try Dracula and then Syberia.

dreamlass
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by dreamlass on Mar 5, 09 7:31 PM
Grandmure wrote:, Thanks, Fairyonpegasus. As you can see I'm having a bit of trouble getting started posting.
I appreciate the advice. I've got 4 N. Drew games(Blackmoor Manor, White Wolf, Carousel, and Royal Treasure).Liked Blackmore Manor best except for that aggravating parrot. Can you recommend another that's as good? Believe I'll take your advice and try Dracula and then Syberia.

you must get Syberia and Syberia 2 and Dracula Origin these are absolutely awesome played all three and didnt want to finish the game. i want more LOL LOL thats why im going for Dracula 3 hope its as good.
cheers

mrsbigbig
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by mrsbigbig on Mar 5, 09 7:39 PM
I loved Syberia 1 and 2. Played them both until I was done. Many late nights for me...LOL My hubby bought me Dracula Origins for Valentine's Day...odd I know. More late nights again. All 3 games are amazing and the graphics in them are fantastic. With Syberia 1, I was so sad it ended that I had to go and get Syberia 2 and start it right away. And when that ended, I was sad again. I hope they can come up with a third one.

Hope you can find something you like.

[Post New]by Grandmure on Mar 5, 09 7:46 PM
Thanks, Mrsbigbig, Iam going to risk derision and reveal my probable age by asking what LOL means. My grandson gave me three different answers. Help!

dreamlass
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by dreamlass on Mar 5, 09 7:54 PM
Grandmure wrote:Thanks, Mrsbigbig, Iam going to risk derision and reveal my probable age by asking what LOL means. My grandson gave me three different answers. Help!

dont feel like your too old for the answer it means laughter on chat programs

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Mar 5, 09 7:56 PM
Grandmure wrote:, Thanks, Fairyonpegasus. As you can see I'm having a bit of trouble getting started posting.

That one was my favorite also I loved the storyline. But, I also liked Danger by Design and Legend of the Crystal Skull. I think Legend moreso than Danger. I enjoyed Carousel, but that was the one that made me nuts. Back and forth, back and forth which you do a lot of anyway in the ND games, but that one grated on me for some reason. Now lights, camera, curses was a refreshing change of pace from the typical ND games. I really enjoyed that one and have played it twice. It's more about finding things in the scene and then making those things work within the scene to go on to the next phase.

im4noles2
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by im4noles2 on Mar 5, 09 8:10 PM
This looks like its going to be a great game. Never played 1 or 2. And definitely not related to Dracula Origin. 2 different priest. The graphics are great. I am in Day 2...but gotta get some sleep. If you just follow the objectives, it should be a great game. Looking forward to playing it tomorrow!!

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 5, 09 8:20 PM
Well all enjoy it took me well over 4 hours to download, but to no avail, I keep getting a *&%^ error message.Yes I am livid samething happened with safecracker.WHAT IS UP WITH THIS????????

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 5, 09 8:54 PM
Well, it's done! Took 6 hours on 2M cable! Haven't tried to play yet.

If you are having problems downloading or getting it to run or run smoothly, be sure to

- update your video driver

- if you are running Vista, make sure you have the service pack installed

I had no end of gaming problems until I installed Vista SP1. I thought it was on the computer, but it was not. So check that out, and get it if you need it. Installing it cleared up all my jerky/slow/choppy/etc. complaints!!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Mar 6, 09 4:51 AM
msblueyes wrote:I have Dracula Origins and just bought Dracula III but where is Dracula II? There must be one somewhere. I would like to get it also. Does it have a different name?

As I said on page 1, this is NOT from the same developer, they are not connected.
1 and 2, I have listed on page 1 also.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Mar 6, 09 4:56 AM
I would like to know why BF have brought us this one, but not the first 2. Seems weird!

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Mar 6, 09 5:20 AM
I'm going to pass on this one. I read several reviews of it and it got pretty mediocre scores, unlike Dracula: Origin which scored very high. I felt kinda burned on Egypt III - The Fate of Ramses, which is also Kheops Studio, as it's not engaging me at all. I've heard the puzzles in Dracula 3: Path of the Dragon are very, very hard, which will appeal to all you Safecracker fans (also by Kheops Studio) but has me running for the hills.

I'll be interested to hear reviews after folks have been playing it.

Have fun, y'all.

Now what I'd like to see are more games offered from Frogwares, the creators of Dracula: Origin, which may well be my favorite Adventure Game ever.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 6, 09 7:21 AM
Poodlebear wrote:I'm going to pass on this one. I read several reviews of it and it got pretty mediocre scores, unlike Dracula: Origin which scored very high. I felt kinda burned on Egypt III - The Fate of Ramses, which is also Kheops Studio, as it's not engaging me at all. I've heard the puzzles in Dracula 3: Path of the Dragon are very, very hard, which will appeal to all you Safecracker fans (also by Kheops Studio) but has me running for the hills.

I'll be interested to hear reviews after folks have been playing it.

Have fun, y'all.

Now what I'd like to see are more games offered from Frogwares, the creators of Dracula: Origin, which may well be my favorite Adventure Game ever.

This is a very frightening, graphic and challenging game. Perfect for me! One puzzle took me over an hour to figure out!! That's what I enjoy, but definitely not for everyone.

The graphic are outstanding and the storyline is great. I'm really enjoying this game and I'm towards the end.

This is a very graphic game!! Not for the faint of heart!!

Go to: