bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Natural Threat 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 8, 13 5:08 AM
Hi Fishies,

I am sorry to see so many of you having the same issues with this game, I know this is disappointing.

If you have tried the advice already offered, such as updating your driver and the other programs that help run your game and you are still having trouble, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums. . Also, they can also provide some alternative solutions such as replacing the game if you understandably, would prefer to play another.

Hoping this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 9, 13 12:04 AM
Ok. Thank you!

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Aug 16, 13 12:39 PM
I'm also having trouble getting in to tackle the fire breathing plant.I zoomed in earlier using the glass but didn't have the button. After I retreived the button from the plants down the hole - nothing works anymore - as if the green infection has taken over the game!

[Post New]by mmsms4 on Aug 16, 13 6:37 PM
I too am having the same issue as everyone else. At the helicopter scene the hint button quit working and only have two items in inventory.

[Post New]by bluegulper on Aug 21, 13 9:23 AM
hint button stopped working. when where there be a walkthrough for this game

Fuphyter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Fuphyter on Sep 5, 13 7:04 PM
bessiegirl wrote:Several of us seem to be stuck without a hint button (or a hint that no longer works) in the same area...the room beyond the helicopter which houses the freezer with the fire extinguiser. Apparently this is a glitch for many of us...any chance of someone at BF checking this out and coming up with a solution. We cannot proceed any further with the game. My experience with the HOS in this area also resulted with no item being added to my inventory after completion of ths particular HOS...maybe that was the "magic" item to continue with this game.???? ya think?

same problem here, not hint and lost the sponge somewhere so I am totally stuck

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Sep 8, 13 11:49 AM
Lost my glass shield for the fire breather...it disappeared from inventory! Also hint stopped too. My Wife got past this part. I do not feel like starting over! Was enjoying up to this point!

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Sep 8, 13 9:04 PM
fla_girl wrote:Well I got all the way to where you need the sponge to clean off the elevator panel. After much searching I found out that error occurred during a hog where I was to get the sponge. It didn't drop in my items to use throughout the game. I remember that during that hog I had to click on the formula on the skull twice, and it didn't gray out on the list but disappeared off the skull. That is when I finished the hog nothing dropped into my items. Also having trouble with my hint button not working all the time.

*** DITTO, fla_girl ***
As I recall, this wasn't the only Glitch in a HO Scene
where items either weren't on list or weren't recognized as being found.
And why do we keep losing the HINT Button?
IMHO we wouldn't need to rely on the Hint Button as often if this wasn't such a Glitchy Game.
PC ~ Win 7
BFG /DEVS we need a Game Update, Please?

Edited on 09/11/2013 at 12:47:06 AM PST

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 16, 13 6:37 AM
I am at an impasse, no hint button, can't proceed at this point. I say the game diffinetly needs fixing. I am stuck at the elevator where the slime needs to be removed but nothing to use but a tray, golf club, baseball and a jack. Help! Please!

[Post New]by grigasp on Sep 16, 13 8:31 AM
Add another to the list with the same issue of being stuck at the same spot with the same 4 items. Have tried everything. No hint button. Need a solution/fix.

[Post New]by gail14054 on Oct 20, 13 8:57 AM
Me too! Same area, same 4 objects and no hint button!!!

Do the "Big Fish" really read these posts or do they continue to ignore them?

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Nov 1, 13 5:38 PM
I commented in another thread that I had exactly the same problem at that point. The dry sponge never went into inventory so the hint button didn't work because it had no item to show. There is definitely a problem with this game.

grammy1957
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by grammy1957 on Jul 25, 14 6:03 PM
fla_girl wrote:Well I got all the way to where you need the sponge to clean off the elevator panel. After much searching I found out that error occurred during a hog where I was to get the sponge. It didn't drop in my items to use throughout the game. I remember that during that hog I had to click on the formula on the skull twice, and it didn't gray out on the list but disappeared off the skull. That is when I finished the hog nothing dropped into my items. Also having trouble with my hint button not working all the time.

Same exact thing for me fla_girl. BFG it's a glitch in the game, not our pc's!

anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by anon457 on Jul 27, 14 9:15 PM
I don't think anybody is listening to these complaints about all the bugs in this game. I just got this game. It's over a year after most of the responses on this forum and from the looks of it the game has not been fixed or patched. they still keep selling it! The Hint button just quit, there is no walkthrough, and I can't find the glass cutter so I can no longer play this game. Completely unacceptable!!

JudyAlex
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by JudyAlex on Aug 14, 14 12:43 AM
I agree that no one is listening to anyone regarding this game any more. I just reinstalled it after trying to play it again, and am also stuck trying to use the glass shield. I have also lost my hint button. This probably all happened a year ago when I tried to play it, but I imagine I just got frustrated and uninstalled it at that time. It is really bad when BF does not fix these kinds of bugs, and we have to still deal with them a year later.

I think I will probably just ask for a refund on this game, and hope they listen to me.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Sep 19, 14 1:34 PM
Some items don't appear on HOS word lists, and my hint button stopped working.

Windows 7 laptop

[Post New]by condorcandi on Dec 16, 14 6:38 AM
Huh. This is weird.

I bought Natural Threat 2 on disc, and ran into the 'hint button doesn't work' glitch. (No problems with the sponge.) I decided to see how far I could get with it not working and only a Youtube walkthrough (which I'm not really fond of). So I started by doing what I knew I had to do, which I often do while waiting for the hint button to recharge. In this case, it was walking over to the elevator panel and entering the code to call it and open the doors.

Aaaaaaaaand now my hint button is working again.

I had the HOS issue too, but I haven't hit one yet to see if that's fixed too.

As for knowing the code, that's what you need the dry sponge for. You take the stick-style water boiler you get in the helicopter, put it in the water cooler that's in the same room as the sealed fridge, then use the water cooler's taps to get the sponge wet. You use the wet sponge to clean off the elevator call panel.

Wait, there's more. You look at the billboard at the top of the stairs in the room where you found the water cooler. There will be a diagram of the elevator buttons and a large chalked number. Gather the four gold coins (one will be on the billboard), put them in the bookcase door behind the houseplant you tamed, pull out the book that matches the number on the billboard, go back to the room with the billboard, put the stencil over the elevator button diagram. The exposed colored shapes are the code. (I have no idea if any of this is randomized.)

Hopefully for those people who were able to get the sponge, this helps. Sorry I couldn't help the rest.

Oh, and make sure you pick up the carjack.

Edit: Just hit an HOS. Can see the whole list. Go figure.

Edited on 12/16/2014 at 6:45:28 AM PST

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jan 2, 15 4:09 PM
This game was released well over a year ago and there has never been a fix, even though you can't actually finish the game? Disgusting!
Hint has stopped working, plastic shield no longer works to get to the control panel next to the fire-breathing plant.
I've played so far in. Life is way too short too uninstall and re-install and play all the way through again. I have way too many other unplayed games.
Fear this may be a demand for a refund

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Feb 8, 15 9:17 PM
Hint button not working, stopped in helicopter - check
Right after HOP that did not give me sponge - check
The same HOP took formula off skull when I clicked it, but did not take it off list - check.

The only thing no one else has mentioned is that the "blank" item in that HOP was a leaf collection album where you had to find two separate leaves and put them into their outlines. I'll bet that's true of everyone else also.

Go to: