Re:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by Marlena7745 on May 4, 14 12:15 PM
What are the crowns on top of the players?

[Post New]by Princess_of_Pink on May 6, 14 1:45 AM
Hi all,
I've only been playing ROM a few days so I don't have the Premium yet cause I wanted to see if I liked it first. Is it supposed to be free, or will I need to BUY it to play it better?
thanks

Yunice
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by Yunice on May 6, 14 2:44 PM
Hi, and welcome to the game!

Crowns on top of the players' icons means they have the VIP premium account status, which can be bought using in-game gems without having to use real cash.

You can get more information in this wiki:
http://rooms-of-memory.wikia.com/wiki/General

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Wholley on May 31, 14 4:25 AM
While this game seems to have potential, it has balancing issues and other game play issues that make it difficult to play.
1: Give me a icon I can click on to launch instead of having to scroll through the free games each day to launch.
2: Genies appear way to frequently and always at the (what I consider) the worst spots. I don't find enough of the dispelling potions and when they or ghosts have the board covered there is not much you can really do
3: I am getting quests for locations I can not unlock (not because of lack of funds) but because I am to low a level to get it open.
4: Your daily quest thing is constantly screaming about NEW quests and yet nothing has changed in its list.
5: Remember screen size. Every day I have to resize the screen.
6: Give me a Logout button instead of just closing the window.
7: How about explaining about when your entering a new mode for the first time.
8. Stop the forcing of having to use your gems for everything. I am NOT going to waste money on something I should be able to acquire through the game. I save them for when I need them.
9. I WILL NEVER make in game purchases for worthless so called virtual currency.

This is only a start but as I say I has potential, but currently for me these issues are killing the fun and enjoyment of the game.

Thank you for your time

PCFever64
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by PCFever64 on Jun 12, 14 6:46 AM
I have lost the major icon. I have offer and guild however, the major just disappeared. Please advise how to locate it to continue the game. Thanking you

Yunice
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by Yunice on Jun 12, 14 5:56 PM
Since you did not mention at what stage you were at, or what level you are, PCFever64, could it be that you have already completed the majors until the current last part?

If you have just done the parts that involve Venetian Cafe and assembled the Powers of Earth, then you are on the right track. The major quests may come back when the game finally decides to open up Japanese Mysteries, but it is still unknown at this point.

Below is the wiki link for the major quests. Do have a look. Should your game be bugged and your major quest is not where it is supposed to be at, then you may need to contact customer support and see if BIg Fish can help you out with your problem.

http://rooms-of-memory.wikia.com/wiki/Major_Quests

I do hope that it is due to the first possible reason I gave that your major quest icon is gone. Good luck and happy gaming!

PCFever64
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by PCFever64 on Jun 13, 14 8:24 AM
Thanking you Yunice for your input. I appreciate it. I have reached the point to enter the Japanese section. Thanking you again. PCFEVER64.

[Post New]by autuimn2 on Jun 13, 14 1:17 PM
Hello Everyone I am new and really need some friends my Code is B7R2kA Thank you and good luck to all this is my first post so I hope I do it right. My name is autuimn2

zumapuma
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by zumapuma on Jun 16, 14 2:07 AM
FB3bN5

[Post New]by ljonesbenne on Jun 18, 14 5:45 AM
Hi all. Love this game thus far.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Jun 19, 14 12:18 AM
ljonesbenne wrote:Hi all. Love this game thus far.

Welcome to the forums, ljonesbenne. If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, please create a new topic in the forums and I promise you will get the help you need. This is a great game. But this forum is an even greater community of helpful players.

Enjoy the game!

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 12:19:10 AM PST

Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by littleaardvark on Jun 23, 14 8:15 AM
Sonitsa wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rooms of Memory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hello every body. Can someone tell me how can i start a new game and second i can t understand how i butle and third i lost one of my friends. Can i find him again?

[Post New]by Indagare on Jun 27, 14 11:25 AM
Thank you!

spiru3
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by spiru3 on Jul 20, 14 10:18 AM
Hallo liebe Freunde von Spielaffe, freue mich, wieder mit euch spielen zu dürfen.
LG spiru

Sophie0254
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Jul 25, 14 4:58 AM
Willkommen! Sie haben vorher gespielt? Sprechen Sie jedes Englisch, oder müssen Sie helfen? Schlagen Sie Ihren Nachbarcode hier an :

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257236.page

[Post New]by RipperKat on Jul 25, 14 7:02 PM
HI EVERYONE my name is RipperKatt. I used to be Ripperkitty but my puter wiped out my game and i cant get back in.My new neighbour # is YihAZe if anyone wants to join me or any of my old neighbours. Thanks so much

[Post New]by RipperKat on Jul 30, 14 2:50 PM
Hi I am now RipperKat I was Ripper kitty but my purer erased my game. If my old neighbours want back my neighbour code is YihAZe

[Post New]by nemocapitan62 on Aug 6, 14 9:05 AM
thanks and hello to every body
can you help me how can i start the game from first
and how can i play with another account
i can not find any log in or log out
thank you

[Post New]by ardyss on Aug 11, 14 7:57 AM
how do I start Rooms of Memory? I can find no start button, only the first introductory screen.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 12, 14 4:42 PM
Nemo and Ardyss, there is no start button nor log in/out button. You log into the game when you go into your Big Fish Games account and then go to Rooms of Memory. You log out by logging out of the Big Fish Games account. Ardyss, you start the game by going to Bellows Manor on the middle of the screen then following the steps listed on the left hand side of your screen.

Go to: