Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by lindsay41 on Sep 18, 13 12:22 AM
WOW! LOOKS like I posted one problem and then 3 more arise. ONE was really frustrating -- I was doing a search in the Library and had found 9 of the objects and still had over 2 1/2 mins left to search when it just ended. I had just spent a long time waiting to get enough energy to do the search (since I couldn't purchase any diamonds to buy more energy. I would like my energy credited back to me since I am sure that you won't be able to do anything about fixing the other prob and return my 9 objects. I know this sounds really trivial but I have just been playing for a week and trying to get some things gathered. I also wonder where the basic 'rules' are and definitions of things like putting a dismantled 'whatever' back. I have no idea what that means and have tried to read thru much of the forums to try to find some very basic instructions, am I looking in all the wrong places? Also wonder if you find an object in a room while doing a 'routine search' if that counts as one of the 'special important quests'? because I kept finding the laser pen but it did not show up to complete the special quest if that makes any sense at all

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 18, 13 1:04 PM
Hi Lindsay41! This thread is mainly for tech support, so you can ask about technical issues when things aren't working the way they're supposed to (like your problem with not being able to buy things during the sale). For questions about how to play the game, you can start a new thread in the forums (or add to an existing one that other players have started), and other players like me would LOVE to help you out with any questions you have! Also, I saw your post in the "add me" thread and sent you an invite!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 18, 13 2:38 PM
Hello lindsay41 and Zsxy1,

For issues with buying diamonds like this, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team so they can look into what's happening here. We're rather limited in the forums with the tech advice we can offer and our Support Team can offer more specific instructions.

I hope this is resolved for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by nickyms77 on Sep 19, 13 7:24 AM
Endless loading when trying to go into the Magic Gates. It says I have access to explore but when I push the magnifying glass icon, it just loads continuously. I've tried going in through the portal but that doesn't work either. What can be done about this or is there something I'm not doing correctly?

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 20, 13 12:29 AM
Mysterious Tower quest cannot be completed - "Explore Mysterious Tower" will not load. Can someone please address this and the Time Of Knights map - only three rooms load - none of the others!!!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 20, 13 12:20 PM
I'm getting dizzy from all the twirling this game has been doing lately! Is there a glitch in the server or something? I've rebooted 3 or 4 times in the past hour and since each reload takes a good 7-10 minutes...I've gotten terribly bored as well. The mailbox twirls if I attempt to read more than one message. The study is twirling because I tried to chase those colorful ghosty things away so I'm hoping I haven't lost that one chase 'em away thing from my backpack with no results to show for it. (I have it reloading now) Last night it was the same thing. Twirl, twirl, twirl and lose places in games. ::sigh:: hope it gets fixed soon because I like playing and talking to the good friends I've made here! Thank you!

Edited on 09/20/2013 at 12:22:36 PM PST

[Post New]by Suburbanbanshee on Sep 20, 13 1:58 PM
Just now, at about 4:50, I was in the Study doing a search (dismantled image mode). Tried to use the Bell to find an object, and it didn't respond. Tried to hit the time reset, it didn't respond. Suddenly I got something like two extra minutes. Then I found everything, but the Study scene didn't end. I suddenly noticed that two of my Bells were gone After two minutes, the game scene ended and said I hadn't found all the objects.

Then I got the notice that the server was down....

[Post New]by Suburbanbanshee on Sep 20, 13 1:59 PM
That would be 4:50 PM EST. Apparently these forums are on Pacific time?

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 20, 13 3:20 PM
EweJoy goes twirling by then falls down, nauseated, to the floor.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 21, 13 8:07 AM
EweJoy twirls past mangling her mailbox on the way!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 21, 13 9:59 AM
Hello All,

For us to take a closer look at the issues you're experiencing with your games, please contact our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps can look into this and offer specific instructions to help sort out what might be happening with the loading and server issues.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by lindsay41 on Sep 21, 13 10:13 AM
Thank you to all of the super nice people who read my posts about problems I had/have while playing this game. I need to learn to 'talk less' and not try to put so many issues into a post/question, BUT when the problem seems to overlap, I tend to mix them up -- a little ADD or 'old lady syndrome' at work so I apologize for mixing things up BUT [u]I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND MANY OF THE BASICS AND WITHOUT WALKTHROUGHS FOR THIS GAME, I FIND MYSELF GUESSING AT WHAT I AM DOING. [b]IS THERE SOMEPLACE THAT EXPLAINS THE GAME BETTER AND GIVES YOU MEANINGS FOR SOME OF THE CHOICES, E.G., DISMANTLE, RECHARGING ITEMS, HOW YOU CAN POSSIBLY PLAY THIS GAME WITHOUT BUYING DIAMONDS? IF BFG OFFERS IT FOR FREE THEN YOU GET TO A NEW LEVEL AND YOU HAVE TO BUY A KEY TO PLAY --- HOW DOES THAT REMOTELY QUALIFY THE GAME AS FREE? SORRY, I KNOW I AM MIXING UP AGAIN BUT REALLY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I [i]THINK I LIKE THE GAME UNTIL MINOR/MAJOR GLITCHES OCCUR. CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO A PAGE WITH 'RULES/INSTRUCTIONS/DEFINITIONS ETC FOR NEWCOMERS? AND WITH 'LIVE CHAT' BEING DOWN FOR FOREVER, IT REALLY DOES IRRITATE ME. THANKS AGAIN AND SORRY AGAIN. L PS I AM NOT NEW TO BFG -- I was a member for years then had 2 major surgeries and i lost all my free game credits so prob will not join again but i never say NEVER either. also sorry fot 'shouting' but am on pain meds and forget to switch back to lower case letters hope everyone has a great weekend.

Edited on 09/21/2013 at 10:15:14 AM PST

kelli0658
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kelli0658 on Sep 21, 13 1:21 PM
Hi, last few days when i get in game and try to do anything i get the wait and never goes away. I then have to get out of game and start over again.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 21, 13 8:24 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

For us to take a closer look at the issues you're experiencing with your games, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a>. One of our Reps can look into this and offer specific instructions to help sort out what might be happening with the loading and server issues.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

So what is this thread for then? ::scratches head::

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 22, 13 6:31 AM
Failed to load URL http://www.bigfishgames.com/standalone/online-games/F8065T5L1 with error (-138).

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and this was the error message I got. Game did not attempt to load - only got the message.

[Post New]by Rrralu16 on Sep 23, 13 1:02 AM
Not sure if this is a technical issue but I cannot find any friends to battle even if i have quests involving the Wizzard Battle options.

Edited on 09/23/2013 at 1:03:27 AM PST

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 23, 13 4:12 AM
Not sure if this is a technical issue but I cannot find any friends to battle even if i have quests involving the Wizzard Battle options

This aspect of the game is not working. We hope to have an update/fix for this at some point, as Customer Services are aware of this glitch.

[Post New]by Shimmery_Mermaid on Sep 23, 13 1:58 PM
not being credited for Challenge of the Day x 2cnd day !

Chase away any ghost from any area 5 times

- two days ago, I didn't notice I wasn't being credited until after I'd chased away ghosts 6 times!
- accepted the challenge today (again) ... just chased away my first ghosts - checked the challenge bar and was NOT credited . . . again !

tried restarting but it had no effect ...

suggestions?

Thanx

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,541 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 23, 13 2:55 PM
Hi Mermaid

The ghosts only count if they are in any area on your property. Banishing ghosts from neighbour's properties doesn't count towards the challenge.
If the challenge hasn't been counting the banishments from your own property you need to send an email about this issue to CS and they will try to sort it out for you.

Link for CS...

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTM3OTk3MzIzNS9zaWQvbVdUdFYzQmw%3D

[Post New]by Shimmery_Mermaid on Sep 23, 13 2:59 PM
see, usually it specifies whether or not they mean
your area
or
your neighbors ...
simply assigning a task with the words any area implies to mean
any area (whether it be your map or your neighbors.)

*sigh* oh well ...

thanx4yourhelp, tho

Cheers!

Edited on 09/23/2013 at 2:59:42 PM PST

Go to: