chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon forum

[Post New]by chris30s on May 11, 09 9:23 PM
KodaAddie wrote:Can anyone help me? I am so stuck. I have aleady checked out Janos's room and I went to see the gypsy and she is telling me that it is not time yet for her to show me the path of the dragon. In my objectives it says to check out Janos's room and figure out who my friends and enemies are. I have no idea what I could have possibly missed. I have looked at everything in Janos's room too. Is there something I am missing? Help!

What have you already found/done in Janos' room? There's 2 letters to decode ... things on his desk to read, examine ... things in the desk to read, examine.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 11, 09 9:25 PM
jani54 wrote:I need help on how to save my game...it won't let me save it and I have to start over...can anyone help me solve this problem

You should contact support.

[Post New]by copgirl63 on May 12, 09 10:09 AM
help i can not get passed luana! i do not know my friends or enemies.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 12, 09 1:16 PM
There's no easy answer but a catalogue of things you have to do.

Day 5.
Do everything in the library when you find the body - new safe code, "green truth" circle, ARMA etc books.
Do P tests + phone call when finished
Find Ionel, beat Ionel (for stylus), listen to new wax cylinder, try to take new wax cylinder, dismantle player, swap player with Ionel for hazel object in bag.
Remove and process microfilm.
Put pictures on wall in correct order (including the one on the floor).
Examine the bottom-right-hand corner of the four pictures to find the code to enter into the box in Mary's drawer to open it, take and use item therein.
Find Janos and all of his items (three pockets), find and decode rubbed paper and letter in drawer, open desk drawer and find out more about him.
Talk to the gravedigger about the burnt church.
You've probably got to talk to the receptionist at some point as well.
Look at absolutely everything you're carrying with a magnifying glass.
There's also another body in a coffin.

vkung
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by vkung on May 18, 09 12:45 PM
I need help.....
I have been stuck here for over a week, i am in the ball room where you have to trace and place abjects in mouths and i have done all of them in the right order going the correct way and still nothing is happening. I have tried about 8 times and follows instuctions from hints and walkthroughs still nothing, Any suggestens would be apriciated i am getting ver frustrated
thanx

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 18, 09 1:29 PM
I did this from MaGtRo's walkthrough both times I played, and it worked for me. The only thing I can think of is did you draw the swastika the correct way round?

vkung
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by vkung on May 18, 09 1:30 PM
i will give that a try thank you

[Post New]by chepoo on May 21, 09 5:57 PM
Im stuck on the lock on the fridge!I get the arrows when I put my curser over it and click on them to change the numbers but nothing happens!! can any one help???

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on May 24, 09 5:42 AM
I wish people would not use abbreviations I have no idea what VV is. Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 24, 09 8:31 AM
I assume that's Virtual Villagers, but I don't see what that has to do with this Dracula game.

[Post New]by Endless1217 on Jun 9, 09 6:24 PM
This game was AWESOME!!!!!...please put more games like this on the site...Killer graphics, great challenging puzzles and awesome story line!!...

ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ogieogie on Jun 14, 09 11:16 AM
Hello, I am a real newbee!!! I started the game and started just wandering around the town and the graveyard - consulted a walkthrough briefly at first... And every thing seems to be fine; this is just my 1st hour or 2 in to it and then on THE SECOND day, when he wakes up after his nightmare I was asked to go in and place the cross correctly; and I have tried, I checked out the stuck lock, and looked at the window; looked at the picture and when I L click to pick up and R click to place; it procedes to keep falling to the floor; and I am locked in this room next to mine since I promised to place the cross and bless the room (next to mine).
Feel very stupid; stayed up all night till 6am watching movies... so any help on such a simple task? Taking break and will check back later! Thanks

ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ogieogie on Jun 14, 09 11:36 AM
There aren't alot of posts out there; and I notice that Big Fish Games has a walkthrough for sale; I may just start over and follow the directions as the game leads me; for ex;, I stopped and talked to the gravedigger; and probably shouldn't of, talked to dude in parlor before I was told to, etc... This is nothing at like Dracula Origin which I got myself stuck a couple times in the beginning being new to that type of game but after which I was able to proceed pretty much smoothly. Great game; so am looking forward to figureing the correct play for this game; but if anyone see's this before I return to the game, I wouldn't mind knowing if there is something I am missing getting stuck so quickly and easily on something seemingly so simple. Thanks!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 14, 09 11:47 AM
There are two nails, one above the other, and a patch on the wall, where an upside-down cross has resided.
The crucifix never leaves your hand. Drag it to the top-most nail and let go.

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Jun 15, 09 2:22 PM
csmith116 wrote:Is this game as good as the other Dracula game? The other one was hard but I really enjoyed the storyline.
You can reply on the "PM" icon so as not to give anything that could remotely give information about the Dracula Origin game away to others.

ok, this game looks interesting, and I want to see what your opinions are about it - too difficult too short,, confusing. or all of the above and still loving it ? LOL - It looks interesting but not sure about it since I know it's not like Dracula Origin....or is it?
thanks, fishies!

Gailfriend

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 15, 09 3:17 PM
Not like Dracula: Origin, no. Different developer, different series. Significantly harder.

Welcome to Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon forum

[Post New]by cladendel on Jun 24, 09 3:47 PM
has anyone had trouble starting this game? i downloaded and it's activated but i can't get it started!!!! help

[Post New]by Victorians on Jun 28, 09 6:55 PM
vkung wrote:I need help.....
I have been stuck here for over a week, i am in the ball room where you have to trace and place abjects in mouths and i have done all of them in the right order going the correct way and still nothing is happening. I have tried about 8 times and follows instuctions from hints and walkthroughs still nothing, Any suggestens would be apriciated i am getting ver frustrated
thanx

[Post New]by Victorians on Jun 28, 09 6:56 PM
vkung wrote:I need help.....
thanx

Only the jacobs ladder symbol's torch should be lit.

[Post New]by zeniazenia on Jul 14, 09 9:15 PM
ozflower wrote:Why can't I see the Japanese tile puzzle in the well room? Walkthrough says to open panel on the floor, but the only panel I can see plunges me into the depths and 'does me in' if I touch it.
SCREECH..thought I might be almost nearly at the end and now I'm stuck yet again.

I have the same problem.I do whatever the walkthrough says.I put the lever and the door drops and the Japanese Tile on the wall is shown.Then I look down on the floor and I see the panel which says don't look back.When I open the panel something is killing me and says you are defeated!!!Please someone help me with this.Is it something I cant understand in the walkthrough?What I'm doing wrong.Thanks

Go to: