beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Post any Finders technical issues here only

[Post New]by beltie on Jan 2, 14 5:07 PM
Game crashing just as others have said. At the fourth island. White screen with circle.

Uninstalled & reinstalled. Did nothing except now I have to cold boot my computer to get out of it. NOT GOOD.

All drivers are fine. Checked that too.

Doesn't appear there is a patch available.

As the game is unplayable, I will be contacting Customer Service

Bummer - it was a fun game until this happened

versco999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by versco999 on Feb 16, 14 1:42 PM
I am on the second level and the game froze after I finished going 50 ft. further down the mine shaft. I rebooted and it was stuck on the circle screen. I uninstalled, reinstalled and played to that level again and it happened again just after putting in the barbeque pit! Sooooooo frustrating! This game NEEDS A FIX. Not just mumbling about a fresh install!

I am asking for a refund. Let me know when it's fixed.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Aug 11, 14 5:49 PM

I'm level 23 and on the 3rd island. I've had this berry quest since the first island.
Gather 30 berries, then replenish with 20. Well the 30 completed, but not 1 berry counted toward the next 20. At one point I even sold ALL my berries and still the quest couldn't be satisfied.

The second quest is one from the 3rd island where I'm told to buy a safe in which to put the artifact. I didn't have enough money at the time, and when I did, the safe was no longer available at the store.

So, I've got this 2 quests hanging around and I guess I can't move on probably until I get a safe. Frustrating. I don't know what to do. I don't really want to restart the game.

Any ideas? Anyone else have these problems? Thanks in advance.

Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Amegami on Oct 27, 14 4:58 AM
Hi i'm official Amegami representative at BigFish.
If any Tech issues is still troubling you, please update as tread reply after mine.

Thanks

Etakeh_oh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Etakeh_oh on Nov 22, 14 2:36 PM
I was having problems with it not progressing past a certain point, and had restarted it twice. I gave up for a while, but I'm now re-installing it to try again.

Maybe it'll work this time?

Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 28, 14 3:46 AM
And can you please tell, at which point you are stuck?

jlhb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jlhb on Jan 2, 15 8:05 PM
I was on the 4th island and the game froze. I left the game and tried to start over but each time I clicked play a white page with a gray circle in the middle came up. After a few attempts to play I uninstalled the game and re-installed it. I still have the same problem. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Randyrain on Jan 6, 15 8:48 PM
Megscows wrote:for some reason, I am not able to catch fish. I keep running out of bread because of my attempts. I press and hold the strike button until it's green and in between the red lines and I never catch a fish no matter what. I've tried dozens of times to no avail. I think it's a technical glitch unless I"m doing something incorrectly.

To catch fish you must click the mouse quickly to maintain the light lights to the center of the light bar, between both ends. Try to keep the light bar lit in the green area. Too much or to little clicking and you'll hit either end and your fishing is over, "you've lost the bait", and have to start over.

Go to: