Ideas for the developers

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Ideas for the developers

[Post New]by NobleKen on Nov 27, 13 9:22 AM
@LunyKimberly - Thank you for all the of the ideas. I have recorded them and will be passing them on to the developers for you. One note I can provide it is not likely that a "Go to Amicus" button will be added to the user interface as players can use the World Map. The other factor that limits the possibility of implementing that feature is that changing the interface would take development time that is currently being used for new content.

I think a lot of players would like your idea about selling "junk" items for extra gold/rewards. As I said, I will forward your suggestions to the developers. Thanks again.

[Post New]by BushWcker_LloydG on Nov 30, 13 8:59 PM
Hi I have not seen this anywhere. But, I would like to exchange gems for coins. Something like 10 agate = 1 coin. I just got my 14th farming plot and to buy the land for it it was 100,000 coins and my next plot will cost 200,000 coins.
I really have fun playing the game but do not have time to fish all day for coins.

Ideas for the developers Energy Statue

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Dec 7, 13 5:56 AM
I would like to be able to upgrade my Energy Statue that I found for my garden. It gives 150 every 20 hours. That was great when I first found her. Now at level 108 it barely helps. We could find flowers for her hair, something for her to hold, etc. and get more energy.

Thanks!

[Post New]by jennyrobotz on Dec 13, 13 11:29 AM
I would like to make in game friends without connecting to facebook. Something along the lines of "Rooms of Memory" would be great. I am unable to accomplish any task which requires help from friends, such as trinket crafting.

dinsb01
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dinsb01 on Dec 14, 13 11:23 AM
HorseDancer1 wrote:I would like to be able to upgrade my Energy Statue that I found for my garden.

Me, too. But rather than create a whole new set of quests, maybe the devs could simply import the coding they use for the energy packs and have the statue give us a percentage of our energy level. I'm currently whacking 13-energy bushes, so that 150 doesn't go very far.

PetraElster
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Pawn Shop & dailies

[Post New]by PetraElster on Dec 15, 13 5:44 PM
I wish there were some way to sell trinkets, objects and other goodies so that one could purchase other, more useful things.
At least there could be a Pawn Shop where you could trade your things for others that you need.

Dailies could vary more, or at least make some kind of sense. I understand that a Kitty runs away repeatedly... but how many parkas does a person need? The farm dailies could also be updated depending on level. On level 109 it makes absolutely no sense to plantpineapples, for instance.

PetraElster
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by PetraElster on Dec 15, 13 5:45 PM
HorseDancer1 wrote:I would like to be able to upgrade my Energy Statue that I found for my garden. It gives 150 every 20 hours. That was great when I first found her. Now at level 108 it barely helps. We could find flowers for her hair, something for her to hold, etc. and get more energy.

Thanks!

Me too! Great idea!

dinsb01
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dinsb01 on Dec 15, 13 7:44 PM
I'd like some kind of shed or closet where I could store all the never-to-be-used and cannot-be-sold event items I've accumulated, or perhaps the previously mentioned pawn shop that would accept them. They're just cluttering up the inventory and wading through all of them makes any idea of redecorating daunting.

SIMMOJU
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by SIMMOJU on Dec 20, 13 9:43 PM
I'd like something else to do other than fish on Amicus Isle,and thought that the construction site could become a Puzzle Arcade.
Different styles and levels of puzzles that could be played for a small fee of gold and with prizes for finishing them,they could even change on a weekly basis.

[Post New]by Greyhound91 on Jan 1, 14 11:33 AM
SIMMOJU wrote:I'd like something else to do other than fish on Amicus Isle,and thought that the construction site could become a Puzzle Arcade.
Different styles and levels of puzzles that could be played for a small fee of gold and with prizes for finishing them,they could even change on a weekly basis.

I'm a puzzle person. I like this idea. It would be one more thing to do when out of energy.

I would like to be able to fish from my ranch. It is on the water so I would like to be able to fish from there when visiting my ranch.

sagefever
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by sagefever on Jan 2, 14 9:04 PM
dinsb01 wrote:I'd like some kind of shed or closet where I could store all the never-to-be-used and cannot-be-sold event items I've accumulated, or perhaps the previously mentioned pawn shop that would accept them. They're just cluttering up the inventory and wading through all of them makes any idea of redecorating daunting.

I agree!! Even a tab system so like items could be grouped~ like the store (in the Commons) uses.
I loved that statue at first~ but at level152 it makes a small den,some sort of upgrade would be nice.
Not having the friends option does limit us...good ideas fellow bushwhackers.
Still love the game developers! ~sage
P.S. Some way to separate dusts into smaller quantities. Power,mana ,gold are no problem.just make into a large rune and then smash it into small vials. I have 3 large dark gray vials and have found no way to use them. I

Edited on 01/11/2014 at 7:34:21 PM PST

LilFae
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by LilFae on Jan 12, 14 8:56 AM
Thanks to the developers to making the little (and not so little) changes that they have based on feedback.

I have another suggestion to offer. I just received an egg from one of the satchel awards. I have already hatched all the available pets through hunting for eggs. I was wondering if it could be possible to allow for the "option" of hatching the "won" eggs, same as how you have the option with "found" eggs. (Where Misty asks if you want to hatch the egg or she'll save it for a later time to hatch on her own)

Thank you for your consideration!

nic2200
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by nic2200 on Jan 12, 14 7:45 PM
Where do you find an energy statue? I'm level 112 and I don't have one.

[Post New]by KamenRiderZero on Jan 12, 14 8:35 PM
nic2200 wrote:Where do you find an energy statue? I'm level 112 and I don't have one.

Do you often see those offer at the lower right section of your screen? Since you are at level 112, all three offer should be available to you. There are three packs available: Starter Pack, Adventure Pack, and Expert Pack. The statue is part of the Adventure Pack and it provide you with 150 energy every 20 hours. The Expert Pack has the water tower and it increase your crop yield by 15%.

kittychix
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by kittychix on Jan 13, 14 9:28 AM
LilFae wrote:Thanks to the developers to making the little (and not so little) changes that they have based on feedback.

I have another suggestion to offer. I just received an egg from one of the satchel awards. I have already hatched all the available pets through hunting for eggs. I was wondering if it could be possible to allow for the "option" of hatching the "won" eggs, same as how you have the option with "found" eggs. (Where Misty asks if you want to hatch the egg or she'll save it for a later time to hatch on her own)

We are currently considering some changes to the eggs, surrounding how to hatch them, and so I will pass this feedback to the team

Keep posting your ideas everyone, they're absolutely fantastic!!

DJArts Community Manager

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Jan 15, 14 10:35 AM
LilFae wrote:Thanks to the developers to making the little (and not so little) changes that they have based on feedback.

You can hatch the reward egg. Just go to Misty when you don't have a 'found' one in inventory or nursery - she will ask if you want to hatch it...say yes. I got a gryphon egg as a reward once and after completing the animal that was in the nursery already, went back to Misty to get the quest to find an egg and she asked about the one I had ~ which was a good thing as I had forgotten I had it.

...as for suggestions.......I wish one of the quest rewards would be energy ~ I don't mean the power and mana packets - but regular energy ~ even if only several hundred - I am level 108 and with 10 energy bushes - so, yeah...need moar energy!!

LilFae
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by LilFae on Jan 15, 14 5:42 PM
Thank you kittychix! I appreciate you passing on the suggestion!

firestone1960: What I was actually saying was I wished there was an option NOT to hatch the egg that was from the satchel. I just got one from a satchel that's a fairy, and I already have a fairy. So I was hoping that the developers could have an option "not" to hatch the egg after Misty tells you what kind of creature is in the egg... like how she usually does when you find one in the bushes and you can still get experience points from her.

That's great you got a gryphon, maybe I'll be so lucky next time!

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Jan 15, 14 6:51 PM
Ahhh LilFae I see now. And you are right, that would be a great option!

Good Luck on finding a Gryphon!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 17, 14 7:01 AM
Garden Statue: Gives 150 Energy and is stone. How about finding some decorations or enhancements as you move up in the game so she gives off more energy? As the game progresses and it has been taking nearly 4k energy to solve a puzzle, I feel like I really need something besides the garden to help get more energy!

Besides, she looks kind of bare! I tried to put some flowers in her hand or dress and it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Edited on 01/17/2014 at 7:52:20 AM PST

[Post New]by DevlishSmooch on Jan 17, 14 10:22 AM
I have a suggestion but I'm not sure it belongs here... I think purchases made in game should count towards punches on our punch card. I just spent $20 on a package which would have bought a collector's edition game and I would have received 2 punches for it.

Go to: