Re:Post any Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by valkyrieinaus on Nov 2, 13 7:44 AM
I had no problems playing the demo, bought the game, now I'm having problems opening it. I've uninstalled and re-installed the game 3 times and it still won't work. I click on play and it takes me to another screen and tells me to play again, I click on play but nothing happens and my BF hub locks up. This has not happened in a long time for me, I just hope whatever is wrong you can help.

tbcoe
Marlin
Marlin
9,599 Posts

Re:Post any Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by tbcoe on Nov 17, 13 1:13 AM
good luck in getting any answers here.

[Post New]by valkyrieinaus on Nov 20, 13 5:27 AM
I am still not able to open the game, having the same problems as i posted before. I think I should get a refund for this game as i cant play it thankyou

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 22, 13 4:35 PM
valkyrieinaus wrote:I am still not able to open the game, having the same problems as i posted before. I think I should get a refund for this game as i cant play it thankyou
Have you contacted tech support? There's a link at the bottom of the page. You'll have better luck getting your issue sorted one way or the other with them.

[Post New]by pandjnichols on Feb 12, 14 11:25 AM
I can't even get through the introduction, without problems. It just stops working.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jul 13, 14 10:34 AM
I will send in a ticket, however I wonder if anyone else had the game freeze at the point where you put the three small scraps of paper together (sorry, I can't remember the exact chapter). I deleted the game and reinstalled with the understanding that it would take me back to where I was. Wrong!

Grrr...i'm enjoying the game and would like to finish it, but this will be the FIFTH time I'd have to start the game over for various reasons, some my fault. I am beyond frustrated!

I mistakenly posted this in the SE forum for the game, however I paid for the CE. I'm using an iPad, fwiw.

[Post New]by 79knollwood on Jan 7, 15 9:33 AM
I don't know why but as the game progressed, the "pickiness" of where exactly you click on things gets worse. By the time I was playing the bonus game I came to an HOP and even using the strategy guide, couldn't get the pieces to go where it indicated. One item had the most extremely small spot with which to grab it that I finally gave up and just dumped the rest of the game. Don't know if the designers were tired by the end or what but it got to the point of absurdity and was no longer any fun. I had noticed earlier that many times there was kind of a pause required between clicking on HOP items and many times WHERE on the item you clicked was all important. For me that's not a very supportive software and I'll often times just move to another game rather than have to "fight" one to get through it. I had thoroughly enjoyed the game initially and just kind of got more and more frustrated with it as it moved along. So the developers might want to look into that for their next venture and not be so picky on where and how you can pick up or use items.

Go to: