issue with key puzzle

[Post New]by magicmunchkin on Oct 18, 13 3:59 AM
Key Puzzle

Has there been any fix for this issue or is the only solution to skip it.

I am also having a problem there with the key not moving from one wall so i can not complete it.

I copied these from the thread called Key Puzzle

[Post New]by jadewolf82 on Oct 14, 13 8:18 PM
Is anyone else having problems with getting the key puzzle to work? The key either gets stuck or disappears off the screen. I had to finally skip it.

Re:Key Puzzle
[Post New]by jldavies59 on October 15, 1:25 PM
I am having the same problem as well, it appears as if it isn't working. Following the Strategy Guide didn't help.

Re:Key Puzzle
[Post New]by Hapless on October 15, 4:12 AM
Yes I am having the same problem and think I will have to skip it as well. Its so annoying.

Edited on 10/19/2013 at 10:48:08 PM PST

tquinlivan
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Technical issues! [Post Your Tech Issues Here Only!]

[Post New]by tquinlivan on Oct 20, 13 6:04 AM
So why has there been no answer to these problems? I have sent emails and never received an answer back. I bought the game and would like to play it. If there is not going to be a fix, then say so. Don't just ignore it til it goes away. If the game has been fixed, then also say so.

[Post New]by Ladyputt on Oct 20, 13 1:52 PM
Another black screen with sound only for me too... sigh. BigFish, please fix this!

abdulz69
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by abdulz69 on Oct 22, 13 12:11 AM
I am having the same problem as several other...I start the game and it goes right back to the Game Manager. It has been several days since this game came out, and I don't see a fix for it. So, I don't want this game, I really don't care if they do fix it, which I seriously doubt. I might try the normal version when it comes out, but this has happened once before and it is too much of a hassle to deal with.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 23, 13 4:04 PM
Hello All,

There's now an update available for this game that should resolve some of the issues you've mentioned here. For help installing that update, just click HERE.

If you are still having issues with your game, please refer to the help articles mentioned HERE or contact our Tech Support Team so we can offer more specialized advice to help sort those out.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by jannypoo58 on Oct 24, 13 7:18 PM
re-installed the uddated the torment of mont trise collectors game, and still the same, blank screen no picture. I have a windows 7 pc

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 25, 13 11:00 AM
Hello jannypoo58,

If that update didn't fix the problem, I'd suggest contacting our Tech Support Team so we can take a look at what might be happening here.

I hope this is resolved for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

Updates to game

[Post New]by mebennui326 on Oct 25, 13 1:38 PM
Updates did not fix the black screen/sound only issue for me

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Oct 25, 13 7:45 PM
Here's a different problem - after completing a puzzle, the game will not continue although the cursor moves around the screen normally. I can 'fix' the problem by exiting to main menu & then clicking 'Play' again but it's very frustrating. This problem doesn't occur after every puzzle but it is occurring too often for me!

I'm playing on an Asus G75VW (Win 7 64 bit) with all drivers up to date.

K

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Oct 27, 13 10:51 AM
FIX DID NOT WORK TRY SOMETHING ELSE

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Oct 30, 13 6:31 PM
The new version did not help me either, still a black screen and just sound, running XP everything up to date.

[Post New]by tofangsaz1 on Nov 1, 13 2:08 AM
I also have just sound and no picture, black screen! uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix it! all of the software and drivers on my computer are up-to-date.

[Post New]by Ligeia on Nov 1, 13 12:10 PM
same here sound and black screen ...windows 7 all drivers are up to date

[Post New]by manpa1962 on Nov 6, 13 2:51 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

If you have display issues (dark screen with only sound, or with no sound) please check to make sure that all of the software and drivers on your computer are up-to-date. This will help everything communicate better. For assistance doing that, just click <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">here</a>.

If you're having trouble with the game saving on a Mac, please contact our dedicated <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Mac Support Team</a> so we can collect data about that issue. And offer some suggestions to help sort things out.

If you're experiencing errors in your game, I'd recommend <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> that to ensure that everything has downloaded correctly.

If these suggestions don't work, please get in touch with our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> so our Reps can offer more specialized instructions to help sort this out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Big Fish keeps saying the same thing-- but it's not fixing the problem!!
Please fix the game instead of posting a canned response over and over!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 13, 13 1:43 AM
I am not sure if this is a tech issue, but maybe a mod will see my comment and help me, or some kind fishy. When I went into the Benoit Mansion I tried to put the flower pattern on the box but there was already something on there for which I needed a code; turns out what is in the box I need to get the code! So I appear to be stuck; should I start a new thread for help?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 15, 13 3:04 AM
cynththemoler wrote:I am not sure if this is a tech issue, but maybe a mod will see my comment and help me, or some kind fishy. When I went into the Benoit Mansion I tried to put the flower pattern on the box but there was already something on there for which I needed a code; turns out what is in the box I need to get the code! So I appear to be stuck; should I start a new thread for help?
Are you sure you're looking at the right box? There are two boxes in the hallway that I can remember - one is on the floor and requires a code, one is on a shelf between the two doors on the landing and requires the flower pattern.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 15, 13 10:24 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:
cynththemoler wrote:I am not sure if this is a tech issue, but maybe a mod will see my comment and help me, or some kind fishy. When I went into the Benoit Mansion I tried to put the flower pattern on the box but there was already something on there for which I needed a code; turns out what is in the box I need to get the code! So I appear to be stuck; should I start a new thread for help?
Are you sure you're looking at the right box? There are two boxes in the hallway that I can remember - one is on the floor and requires a code, one is on a shelf between the two doors on the landing and requires the flower pattern.

Thank you soooooooo much! I got it wrong (again!); funny how one's ancient mind gets stuck on one thing and will not see anything else. Thanks once again. x

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Pathetic and irresponsible

[Post New]by siscokid on Nov 28, 13 9:49 AM
I had posted a tech issue thread here about a month and half ago concerning the un-playability of this game. Uninstalled, re-installed....no changes. Well STUPID me, I figured they would have resolved the issue a month and a half LATER and went ahead and purchased the game. Surprise, surprise!! SAME THING! . And if you're like me, I know you've got 13.99 to just throw away. (NOT!)

I take it very personally when not being listened to about these problems. Disregard is DISRESPECT!! The message I get is.....Thanks for your hard earned money, now go away. REALLY?!?!?! Someone needs to step up and take care of this, cuz it really would be the right thing to do.

DEV'S....YOU NEED TO STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING!!! If you don't, I will NEVER purchase another game from your label. Ever. And I think I can speak for the other consumers as well.

Go to: