chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Re:Technical Issues: Legacy: Witch Island

[Post New]by chumface on Feb 8, 14 6:04 PM
paco12348 wrote:I'm in the forge and have nothing to light the fire with. The hint just keeps pointing to the wood which is in the forge. Throughtout the game the hint is no help at all. The games may be "thought provoking" to some but there are many that I can move nothing at all and have to skip. This could be a good game but I am sorely disappointed in the way it works.

You have the lighter at the bottom of your screen, you have lighter and knife on toolbelt throughout the game.

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Feb 8, 14 6:06 PM
My game played fine all the way up to the room in the castle where at first the doors on the left and right lead you back to same room, after solving a puzzle a green light appears above left door, but when I go through it game crashes with error message.

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Feb 8, 14 6:26 PM
chumface wrote: My game played fine all the way up to the room in the castle where at first the doors on the left and right lead you back to same room, after solving a puzzle a green light appears above left door, but when I go through it game crashes with error message.

OK...fixed by un-install/re-install and luckily I was able to pick up right where I left off without replaying!

Go to: