Your wishlist for Santa

Horla13
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Your wishlist for Santa

[Post New]by Horla13 on Oct 31, 13 11:06 PM
haha sorry for the confusion! And yes, I vote for the Chippendale! even a creepy one

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Nov 1, 13 4:22 AM
Horla13 wrote:haha sorry for the confusion! And yes, I vote for the Chippendale! even a creepy one

How about one of each? One male, one female 'cake jumper'.
Night time: rotten cake, ghoul-like person coming out...

mdamlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mdamlady on Nov 1, 13 12:49 PM
I second all the ideas so far!!

I'd just like the prices for the land to go down - you'd think that they'd be less expense the farther away from the mansion you go!!

NanaBanana1967
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NanaBanana1967 on Nov 1, 13 2:06 PM
How about Thanksgiving? Maybe some Pilgrim and Indian walkers, with some crazy turkeys running around, headless at night, like the chicken by the barn.

Aside from holiday decorations, walkers and other Christmas stuff...What I really want for Christmas is more land and new/different enigmas and attractions to purchase. I'm not a big fan of having three, four or five of the same items.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Nov 1, 13 9:29 PM
NanaBanana1967 wrote:How about Thanksgiving? Maybe some Pilgrim and Indian walkers, with some crazy turkeys running around, headless at night, like the chicken by the barn.

Aside from holiday decorations, walkers and other Christmas stuff...What I really want for Christmas is more land and new/different enigmas and attractions to purchase. I'm not a big fan of having three, four or five of the same items.

I agree, though I've had to purchase multiples of stuff, just to make the juju. I'd like to see more decorations (high level, like the nubi(?) branch/bush) and other nifty items.

[Post New]by 1Spoodledame on Nov 2, 13 2:59 AM
Santa, I would love a crash free December please, with an Advent Calendar that gave different Christmassy gifts daily rather than the normal 5 day "daily play" .

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Nov 2, 13 5:47 AM
What I REALLY want, is less time for land to "activate"!!!! 10 days????

pshapard
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by pshapard on Nov 2, 13 10:13 AM
1Spoodledame wrote:Santa, an Advent Calendar that gave different Christmassy gifts daily rather than the normal 5 day "daily play" .

that is such a great idea -- hope DM notices and looks into it -- I would be excited to log on each day to see what was the new gift

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Nov 2, 13 2:59 PM
Everyone's ideas are great...I'd be happy with any of it. I've already signed the petition for more land so I won't whine about that here...what I'd really like is to be able to place items four ways instead of two. Having each item limited to two faces really can short circuit a good design.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Nov 3, 13 12:37 AM
xshoshin wrote:Everyone's ideas are great...I'd be happy with any of it. I've already signed the petition for more land so I won't whine about that here...what I'd really like is to be able to place items four ways instead of two. Having each item limited to two faces really can short circuit a good design.

I totally agree! 'Specially with the ??? machines, if I could turn them the other way, I could make a better pathway!

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Nov 3, 13 3:38 AM
A couple of angry elves for walkers could do. I also think a type of Scrooge would fit in the theme. I can see him walking with those chains on his legs.

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Nov 3, 13 7:15 AM
Accordeonfreak wrote:A couple of angry elves for walkers could do. I also think a type of Scrooge would fit in the theme. I can see him walking with those chains on his legs.

Ooh, I LOVE the Scrooge idea. He could be Scrooge by day and Marley at night, dripping with chains.

NanaBanana1967
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NanaBanana1967 on Nov 10, 13 9:54 AM
Dear Santa,
It would be nice to [b][/u]always have at least One Quest to complete. Even if the quest is from previous chapters, such as...find 25 items in Swampy Bottom.

NanaBanana1967
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NanaBanana1967 on Nov 13, 13 11:04 AM
It would be nice if there was a way to store your energy. An Energy Vault. I love receiving energy gifts, however they add up quickly and sometimes I just don't want to re-play the HOS just to be able to receive more energy gifts. And if you have over 50 units of energy it seems to put a hold on incoming gifts and neighbor requests.

[Post New]by Tysonsnanni on Nov 13, 13 11:18 AM
How about a Grinch walker or the Grinch and Max(the dog) in his sled full of stolen toys.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Nov 13, 13 3:20 PM
I love many of the ideas that other posters have suggested in the way of Christmas goodies, but I'd really believe in Santa again if I could see less discrepancy in land costs and summon time between gold and silver.

As for an idea, how about a holiday-based HOS (similar to the "Vertigo" that was just introduced? Hidden objects could include:
-- a pair of mittens;
-- a lantern with a candle inside;
-- a stocking full of toys;
-- a candy cane;
-- a gingerbread house/man;
-- a tray of Christmas cookies;
-- a shiny tree ornament;
-- a poinsettia;
-- a caroler/elf/reindeer;
-- a cap- and scarf-bedecked snowman;
-- a sprig of holly/mistletoe;
-- a sleigh;
-- a Christmas present;
-- a "Christmouse;"
-- a puppy with a red bow around its neck;
-- a pair of ice skates;
-- a fur-lined jacket with a hood;
-- a diamond necklace;
-- a snowflake;
-- a snow shovel;
-- a dreidel;
-- a piece of Hanukkah gelt.

Edited on 11/13/2013 at 3:23:24 PM PST

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 13, 13 9:49 PM
Accordeonfreak wrote:A couple of angry elves for walkers could do. I also think a type of Scrooge would fit in the theme. I can see him walking with those chains on his legs.

That sounds most excellent....the chains glowing....as he changes back....

kimbgirlie
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by kimbgirlie on Nov 14, 13 2:37 AM
Please, we need/want more land! And more achievements! Wasn't playing long enough to properly fill out the survey. I have a list of wants & improvements. Love the game! Was an avid Scrabble player an now hooked on DM!

Plz come visit 4924 Canterbury Manor

Edited on 11/14/2013 at 2:43:47 AM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 14, 13 12:49 PM
My goodness Santa is going to be busy!!

On a personal note, I would like one of all these things

I am certain that we've got our elves - angry and otherwise - working hard on some spooktacular holiday items to fill your stockings with.

Thank you for all your suggestions, the ideas are simply amazing

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Nov 15, 13 6:02 PM
Another item, if you are going to open up the area in/around the river....

Fountains - water during the day, blood at night
A ship (like the one in the graveyard?) to put ON the river (which can also house some of the walkers (but only walkers! lol)).

Less time to summon LAND!

Go to: