Re:Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Arlenemichelle on Feb 27, 15 2:04 PM
I can't do anything just like everyone else. Please help.

[Post New]by Jackiwray on Feb 28, 15 7:35 AM
How do I get past the part to go to the outdoor garden? The game won't let me put the hearts in the locket. FYI, I am playing the game on my iPad, please help it's driving me crazzzzy!!

[Post New]by thinkpink36 on Mar 2, 15 7:55 AM
What happened to the necklace after finding the second rose? I can't go any further without it.

[Post New]by susiesusie on Mar 2, 15 1:28 PM
mmdgaston wrote:can not get the rocket painting to move.....

Has anyone replied to this? I can't get the rocket painting to move, and have tried all different combinations of paint colors trying to match the sample given in the game. Help me please.

[Post New]by kOoL_aiDe on Mar 2, 15 9:24 PM
Seems I'm in the same boat as the other lost fishes! Why can't I get the heart necklace to appear so I can insert the heart and move on!?

I can't fathom the idea of restarting this game from the beginning.

Please throw us a lifeline!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 2, 15 9:38 PM
G'day,

Please accept our apologies for the issues impacting our iOS players, specifically with the disappearing heart locket.

We are working with our teams to reach out to the developer and get to the bottom of this, and most importantly get an update out just as soon as we can.

Please keep an eye on the App Store as that will be the very first place that will have a notification when the update is released.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by kOoL_aiDe on Mar 5, 15 7:14 AM
Thanks bfgMurrumbidgee,

I appreciate this issue being passed on to the devs. Hopefully they will be able to address the issue with an update.

It's a relief to know that the issue wasn't being ignored. I will keep my eyes peeled for an update. I really enjoyed the game up to the disappearance of my locket and can't wait to try again.

Thanks again

[Post New]by yoehle on Mar 6, 15 12:58 PM
I've looked through all of the posts to make sure my question isn't already answered but most have been locked. I'm having issues with receiving my achievement for 3 stars on all HOP's. It shows 0/28 but I've gotten 3 on all except the Sugar Rush Bonus HOP. When I complete it and get my scores it gives me 3 stars but when I go to the extras page only two candies show beneath the game. I realized a lot of posts were back in 2013 but I just bought this game.

[Post New]by Densie01 on Jul 22, 15 12:21 PM
I am stuck at the angel head puzzle. I have pushed the buttons in sequence 4 times but nothing has happened and I can't advance. Any ideas?

Go to: